trump J6 target: sounds like Rudy flipped

Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger are Republicans that are on the J6 committee.
Cheney isn’t even in Congress anymore. Voted the fuck out. Mind your tenses.

Kinzinger is also out of Congress and now does commentary for CNN. 🙄

Both were never Trumper assholes.

No, in violation of House rules, Pelosi refused to allow the minority leader from appointing his own choices. Pelosi selected the two idiots with an 'R' after their names.
Pelosi was Speaker. She had every right to deny member who she saw as only being chosen to still the investigation.

Face it....trump is cooked. Pick someone else or.....it is gonna be bad.

Trump is a shoo-in now thanks to your idiotic party and your excellent promotion!

If that is the case, I can't say I am excited.

The fifteen impeachment trials that will be taking place should provide for some good entertainment.

I wonder Jerry Nadler will still be around. He's a classic example of why I would prefer congress stay out of healthcare.

Rudy knows when the titanic is sinking and it is best to cooperate than to take a bullet for Trump.

Gee Trump is probably not a flight risk unless Putin invites him to stay in Russia. Maybe Trump will finally build that hotel in Moscow. A luxurious prison.

Unlike this other guy who can't understand why Trump gets a free ride and he is in jail for sharing military secrets on social media. He was just being social.

They should at least take Trumps passport.

th

But then again if he goes to Russia and gets stuck there then that wouldn't be so bad. Putin and Trump back together again.
ranpastretard.jpg

Really, are you Lefties this stupid?

THERE IS NO CASE against Trump. That's why the J6 committee refused to have any Republicans.
Are you the stupidest motherfucker on this forum? Are you? ARE YOU???

Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger are both Republicans, and all of your hissy-fits do not change that fact. Qevin McCarthy could have had more Republicans on the committee, but he refused to name any after Gym Jordan was rejected.

A target letter is just a courtesy. Inform the target on what's coming his way so the target can seek legal council. That's all. I don't know why Trump is making a big deal about it.
Targeting a man and setting a legal trap for him is in no way, shape, form, or fashion a courteous thing to do.

Can Rudy claim lawyer/client privilege ?

Well there are exceptions. it does not protect discussion of business, personal, or financial matters with the lawyer that is not legal advice.

Also if it leads to a crime or fraud that has been committed then , no there is no attorney client privilege.

Rudy will have to truefully testify or could be held in contempt.

So, can the law and order party that claims to be tough on crime be taken seriously when Trump is running under the republican banner?

If he does incriminate Trump after all the time that party has invested itself in supporting Trump, can the party be called the law and order party? Especially if his supporters continue down the road of blind obedience to Trump.

Hey, they can always split from the main party and start there own party. Party over here, Party over there.

A target letter is just a courtesy. Inform the target on what's coming his way so the target can seek legal council. That's all. I don't know why Trump is making a big deal about it.
Trump is making a big deal out of it because that’s how he garners support from the Republican base – playing the ‘victim’ and lying about being ‘unfairly targeted’ by Justice – when in fact the investigation and potential charges against Trump are perfectly appropriate and warranted.

Can Rudy claim lawyer/client privilege ?

Well there are exceptions. it does not protect discussion of business, personal, or financial matters with the lawyer that is not legal advice.

Also if it leads to a crime or fraud that has been committed then , no there is no attorney client privilege.

Rudy will have to truefully testify or could be held in contempt.

So, can the law and order party that claims to be tough on crime be taken seriously when Trump is running under the republican banner?

If he does incriminate Trump after all the time that party has invested itself in supporting Trump, can the party be called the law and order party? Especially if his supporters continue down the road of blind obedience to Trump.

Hey, they can always split from the main party and start there own party. Party over here, Party over there.
No, there is the crime exemption.

Trump is making a big deal out of it because that’s how he garners support from the Republican base – playing the ‘victim’ and lying about being ‘unfairly targeted’ by Justice – when in fact the investigation and potential charges against Trump are perfectly appropriate and warranted.
And he grifts more cash from his cult.

No, there is the crime exemption.
I just explained it differently than using the term. Also there are more than just the crime exemption.

Forum List

Back