Trump just announced a National Program to Arm Trained School Personnel

You don't have Marines and other trained people who work in EVERY school.

I'm not wishing for it to happen, but I KNOW it will happen. We have police officers who are trained in how to use a gun and how to deal with tense situations, that still draw their gun and misuse their power in situations all the time.

This is still one of the best options. It's one hell of a deterrent.

There WILL be another school shooting. Unfortunately I can say that because there are so many lost children.
Have you noticed that these shootings are almost (if not) always Leftists, killing Leftists in Liberal areas?

Why IS that?

That's not true, and Cruz hated Blacks and was a Trump supporter.

Get real. If he was a racist, he sure sucked at it. I don't see a single black face in the list of victims..

These are the victims of the Florida school shooting - CNN
So why is there proof he was a racist?

Florida shooter left chilling trail of anti-Semitic, racist, homophobic messages in Instagram group chat

Just wait and see how many times teachers would pull guns on students for fighting in class, not listening to them, or other dumb shit that isn't a REAL issue like a mass shooting.

We have almost a half a million conceal carry permits in the state of Wisconsin, since they passed the law in 2011. Not a single one of them has ever shot someone involved in a fight that they weren't involved in, or been arrested for committing a crime with their weapon.

What makes you think a legal carry permit holder would do something like that? You seem to be unable to differentiate between a trained law-abiding citizen with a firearm, and an armed criminal.

That's some pretty large important numbers... but please pardon me if I don't just take your word for it.

I wouldn't trust your word if you told me water is wet.
MOre blood is what you want.

I'm not wishing for it to happen, but I KNOW it will happen. We have police officers who are trained in how to use a gun and how to deal with tense situations, that still draw their gun and misuse their power in situations all the time.

There WILL be another school shooting. Unfortunately I can say that because there are so many lost children.
Have you noticed that these shootings are almost (if not) always Leftists, killing Leftists in Liberal areas?

Why IS that?

Get real. If he was a racist, he sure sucked at it. I don't see a single black face in the list of victims..

His adopted parents caught him writing I hate the "N" word on his back pack. He was often spotted wearing a MAGA Trump hat... in his shooting he was just trying to kill as many people as possible, not just certain students.

You attempted to make an argument, and failed miserably.

No. Like Obama could never take any action to solve the problem with mass shooting events. No legislation, no executive orders, not even a memo.

The only thing Obama ever did after a mass shooting was blame the NRA and the Republicans. But hen never once tried to sit down with them and work something out. Meanwhile, the black on black murder rate in cities like Chicago and Baltimore spiraled exponentially.
You cant executive order the 2nd you moron. You have to go through the idiots in congress that were bent on making him a one term POTUS. Now back to coming in last on the presidential ranking.

Really, shit for brains? Then explain for me how individual states are enacting their own firearms restrictions without the consent of Congress?

No, you just can't be a man and accept that fact that Obama was a failure. Say it, dickhead: Obama failed.
Uuuhhh....because they were states? What kind of idiot are you?

States are exempt from the Second Amendment of the Constitution? How so? If they were, couldn't they also restrict your right to vote, or stifle your First Amendment right by telling you to STFU?

Wrong again. President Donald trump is going to take some actions to help prevent more school shootings. It will either involve Congress or executive action, and will not be a violation of the Second Amendment. Obama did no such thing.
No stupid. They (the states) are part of the US. Any executive order Obama would issue would need to be in line with the constitution.

Dude, please. Obama had very little respect for the constitution, and violated it more than several times. But he was a rank amateur at getting anything of substance done.

Donald Trump will show that rank amateur how to President, just watch him. :biggrin:

Just wait and see how many times teachers would pull guns on students for fighting in class, not listening to them, or other dumb shit that isn't a REAL issue like a mass shooting.

We have almost a half a million conceal carry permits in the state of Wisconsin, since they passed the law in 2011. Not a single one of them has ever shot someone involved in a fight that they weren't involved in, or been arrested for committing a crime with their weapon.

What makes you think a legal carry permit holder would do something like that? You seem to be unable to differentiate between a trained law-abiding citizen with a firearm, and an armed criminal.

That's some pretty large important numbers... but please pardon me if I don't just take your word for it.

Go back to the flamezone troll.

I'm for stricter gun control to lower the amount of deaths... not add more guns to the fray to create even more issues.

Australia already proved less guns is what works.

You cant executive order the 2nd you moron. You have to go through the idiots in congress that were bent on making him a one term POTUS. Now back to coming in last on the presidential ranking.

Really, shit for brains? Then explain for me how individual states are enacting their own firearms restrictions without the consent of Congress?

No, you just can't be a man and accept that fact that Obama was a failure. Say it, dickhead: Obama failed.

States are exempt from the Second Amendment of the Constitution? How so? If they were, couldn't they also restrict your right to vote, or stifle your First Amendment right by telling you to STFU?

Wrong again. President Donald trump is going to take some actions to help prevent more school shootings. It will either involve Congress or executive action, and will not be a violation of the Second Amendment. Obama did no such thing.
No stupid. They (the states) are part of the US. Any executive order Obama would issue would need to be in line with the constitution.

Dude, please. Obama had very little respect for the constitution, and violated it more than several times. But he was a rank amateur at getting anything of substance done.

Donald Trump will show that rank amateur how to President, just watch him. :biggrin:
Dont deflect from your asinine comment. Tell us again how states passing stricter gun control has anything to do with Obama passing an executive order? What kind of retard are you? :rolleyes:

Why IS that?

His adopted parents caught him writing I hate the "N" word on his back pack. He was often spotted wearing a MAGA Trump hat... in his shooting he was just trying to kill as many people as possible, not just certain students.

You attempted to make an argument, and failed miserably.

You're saying that in a school whose racial makeup consists of 11.5% blacks, he couldn't find a single black person to shoot?

Were they all playing hooky for Black History Month or something?

Dont deflect from your asinine comment. Tell us again how states passing stricter gun control has anything to do with Obama passing an executive order? What kind of retard are you? :rolleyes:

So tell me: Just what firearms legislation did Obama get passed? Executive orders? Memos? Anything?

Are you saying that he respected the Second Amendment and gun rights so much, that he didn't do anything?

Trump is about fixing problems not just holding onto them for votes and donations...
That is why he appears so strange to most of the voting public and the swamp...

It's called "dancing on the backs of the dead". Never let a good crisis go to waste, you know.

About 3 armed guards per school paid about 60 grand minimum.....works for all taxpayers.

It's called "dancing on the backs of the dead". Never let a good crisis go to waste, you know.

You fuckin' libertarians have been dancing on Randy Weaver for decades.

FO

Trump is about fixing problems not just holding onto them for votes and donations...
That is why he appears so strange to most of the voting public and the swamp...

You pointed out the main difference between Donald Trump and Barack Obama. Trump is actually being a President. Obama was merely campaigning for 8 years. Every thing Obama did had a political motive behind it, which was to gain more power for the Democrats.

He was the "Campaigner in Chief". He never learned to be a real President, and was nothing but a "community organizer" for 8 long years.

So tell me: Just what firearms legislation did Obama get passed? Executive orders? Memos? Anything?

Are you saying that he respected the Second Amendment and gun rights so much, that he didn't do anything?
I thought you could read? Didnt you read my first reply on the subject?

Congress blocked Obama's call for new gun laws after mass sh

FO

You're an uninformed idiot. I am not nor have I ever been a "libertarian". Do you ever know what a libertarian is? Ron Paul is a moron that has more in common with your party than mine.

I thought you could read? Didnt you read my first reply on the subject?

Just watch. Trump will show your goobers how it's done.

FO
LOL! I was never a libertarian. Be stupid some more, it's fun!

Forum List

Back