Trump just announced a National Program to Arm Trained School Personnel

Trump wins?

1) the gorsasth supreme Court lay up.

2) A deficit financed tax cut for himself passed in the middle of the night while the ink was still wet.

3) Lowest rated president of all time just one year in.

If teachers wanted to carry guns they would have become cops. If after they became teachers and they want to play cop it means they couldnt cut it when they tried to be cops. Do you guys seriously want teachers instead of armed guards waving guns around children?

WTF?? I carry one every day and I'm not a member of the law-enforcement establishment. Not only myself, but millions of us across this country. Imagine the times you've been standing in line at the checkout counter or sitting in a restaurant, and there was a legally-armed person sitting next to you or standing behind you, and you didn't even know it?

Did any of them wave their guns around in your face? Did any of their pistols jump out of the holster and shoot you in the ass?
Yeah right. No one believes you teach anyone anything. Come on dude...at least be realistic. :rolleyes:

If teachers wanted to carry guns they would have become cops. If after they became teachers and they want to play cop it means they couldnt cut it when they tried to be cops. Do you guys seriously want teachers instead of armed guards waving guns around children?
Wallowing in children's blood never gets old does it?

WTF?? I carry one every day and I'm not a member of the law-enforcement establishment. Not only myself, but millions of us across this country. Imagine the times you've been standing in line at the checkout counter or sitting in a restaurant, and there was a legally-armed person sitting next to you or standing behind you, and you didn't even know it?

Did any of them wave their guns around in your face? Did any of their pistols jump out of the holster and shoot you in the ass?
Yeah right. No one believes you teach anyone anything. Come on dude...at least be realistic. :rolleyes:

Please show me where I stated that I was a "teacher".

I swear, the left has become unhinged. I almost expect them to smear their bodies with the blood of dead children and dance naked around a roaring fire when the moon is full this month, while uttering incantations to Mother Gaia.

What a collective bunch of unstable people they are.

Naw, they (you) don’t want to get kicked out of Walmart.

You penis challenged gun toting nuts usually wait for a road rage moment to unholster it.

Trump just won again. Good for him and us.
Drumpf might get impeached. Half of his appointees are already in prison.

Don't make idiotic statements based on knee-jerk emotional responses. Would you like to provide some proof that "Half of his appointees are already in prison."?
What are you talking about? I never act like you. Werent you the guy that stamped his foot and screamed the shooter wasnt racist until you were besieged with links proving he was?

Never tried it and you sound disgusting for doing it.

You penis challenged gun toting nuts usually wait for a road rage moment to unholster it.

Nothing wrong with my body parts. It's you emasculated liberals who are the unmanly ones lacking in testosterone. You twinks are so afraid of firearms that you shriek like little girls at the mere mention of one.

:laughing0301:

Nothing wrong with my body parts. It's you emasculated liberals who are the unmanly ones lacking in testosterone. You twinks are so afraid of firearms that you shriek like little girls at the mere mention of one.

Thats weird. I'm a liberal and I have 5 of them.

I swear, the left has become unhinged. I almost expect them to smear their bodies with the blood of dead children and dance naked around a roaring fire when the moon is full this month, while uttering incantations to Mother Gaia.

I swear, the right has become unhinged. I expect them to smear their bodies with the blood of Kate Steinle and dance naked around a roaring book burning, while uttering incantations of Arn Rand.

left-wing-logic-3.jpg

Crappy Hi-Point pistols bought from some guy on the street corner without a background check because he needed some cash to score some crack, doesn't count.

Crappy Hi-Point pistols bought from some guy on the street corner without a background check because he needed some cash to score some crack, doesn't count.
Why doesnt it count? They are still guns. Which you claimed liberals were afraid of. Its going to be fun seeing you figure out how to answer this. :rolleyes:

I swear, the right has become unhinged. I expect them to smear their bodies with the blood of Kate Steinle and dance naked around a roaring book burning, while uttering incantations of Arn Rand.

Was that plagiarism or imitation? I'm going with "imitation", since it is the sincerest form of flattery.

Thank you. :biggrin:

Your penis comes in parts?

Forum List

Back