Trump just announced a National Program to Arm Trained School Personnel

WTF?? I carry one every day and I'm not a member of the law-enforcement establishment. Not only myself, but millions of us across this country. Imagine the times you've been standing in line at the checkout counter or sitting in a restaurant, and there was a legally-armed person sitting next to you or standing behind you, and you didn't even know it?

Did any of them wave their guns around in your face? Did any of their pistols jump out of the holster and shoot you in the ass?

Naw, they (you) don’t want to get kicked out of Walmart.

You penis challenged gun toting nuts usually wait for a road rage moment to unholster it.

Nothing wrong with my body parts. It's you emasculated liberals who are the unmanly ones lacking in testosterone. You twinks are so afraid of firearms that you shriek like little girls at the mere mention of one.

:laughing0301:
Thats weird. I'm a liberal and I have 5 of them.

Crappy Hi-Point pistols bought from some guy on the street corner without a background check because he needed some cash to score some crack, doesn't count.
Why doesnt it count? They are guns. Its going to be fun seeing you figure out how to answer this. :rolleyes:

Well for starts, dopers shouldn't have guns.

You penis challenged gun toting nuts usually wait for a road rage moment to unholster it.

Nothing wrong with my body parts. It's you emasculated liberals who are the unmanly ones lacking in testosterone. You twinks are so afraid of firearms that you shriek like little girls at the mere mention of one.

Crappy Hi-Point pistols bought from some guy on the street corner without a background check because he needed some cash to score some crack, doesn't count.
Why doesnt it count? They are guns. Its going to be fun seeing you figure out how to answer this. :rolleyes:

Thats besides the point. Why did you say liberals are afraid of guns and you agree I have 5 of them?

If teachers wanted to carry guns they would have become cops. If after they became teachers and they want to play cop it means they couldnt cut it when they tried to be cops. Do you guys seriously want teachers instead of armed guards waving guns around children?

WTF?? I carry one every day and I'm not a member of the law-enforcement establishment. Not only myself, but millions of us across this country. Imagine the times you've been standing in line at the checkout counter or sitting in a restaurant, and there was a legally-armed person sitting next to you or standing behind you, and you didn't even know it?

Did any of them wave their guns around in your face? Did any of their pistols jump out of the holster and shoot you in the ass?

If I carried a gun because I was "penis challenged" you lying pos, I never would have bought a revolver with a 2 inch barrel.

I see that map turning into a sea of red within the next six months. Ask me how I know. :biggrin:

Carnac.jpg

If teachers wanted to carry guns they would have become cops. If after they became teachers and they want to play cop it means they couldnt cut it when they tried to be cops. Do you guys seriously want teachers instead of armed guards waving guns around children?

If I carried a gun because I was "penis challenged" you lying pos, I never would have bought a revolver with a 2 inch barrel.

Dude, you’re so challenged that like trump you felt the need to applaud girth.

Thats besides the point. Why did you say liberals are afraid of guns and you agree I have 5 of them?

So it is a Hi-Point then? :lmao:

DA7ob30VYAQCfi_.jpg

Is there any end to the Orange Buffoons stupidity? What does he do for an encore, employ rapists as guards at his Miss Universe contest?

Trump is about fixing problems not just holding onto them for votes and donations...
That is why he appears so strange to most of the voting public and the swamp...

He is the Swamp you Doofus. He is the chief alligator in the Swamp..

Dude, you’re so challenged that like trump you felt the need to applaud girth.

You ever why the Gals reject you?

10007481_692735774119888_831014020_n.jpg

Saw a meme that pointed out most mass shooters were doped up with all sorts of drugs to "ease their nonsocial symptoms." Whatever that means.

Instead of putting these people where they no longer present a threat to society, we dope them up and send them to dysfunctional homes.

Having school police like we have here in Clark County, Nevada is only a band aid. It doesn't solve the overall problem.
I know Vegas schools have metal detectors. I also know they are inop half the time because no money in the budget to fix them.

I see that map turning into a sea of red within the next six months. Ask me how I know. :biggrin:

Carnac.jpg

Okay, how do you know JGalt aka .. Amazing Kreskin..?

The map you posted shows that only three states (in red) allow unrestricted carry on college campuses. I would hope that one of the things Trump does convinced more states to go along with that.

Public schools are another issue. Concealed carry on public school grounds is forbidden by a federal law, the "Gun Free School Zone" law. But the states have the option to allow concealed carry on the ground, while not inside the buildings.

I am hoping that one of the things President Trump does, is rescinding the federal Gun Free School Zone law, thus allowing the carrying of a concealed weapon on school property.

Saw a meme that pointed out most mass shooters were doped up with all sorts of drugs to "ease their nonsocial symptoms." Whatever that means.

Instead of putting these people where they no longer present a threat to society, we dope them up and send them to dysfunctional homes.

Having school police like we have here in Clark County, Nevada is only a band aid. It doesn't solve the overall problem.
I know Vegas schools have metal detectors. I also know they are inop half the time because no money in the budget to fix them.

They must have blown their budget on the slots.

Is there any end to the Orange Buffoons stupidity? What does he do for an encore, employ rapists as guards at his Miss Universe contest?

We understand. Would you like to show us on this doll where Mr Trump touched you inappropriately?
:itsok:

1. Who is going to pay for them?

2. What if they want to unionize and want benefits and Republicans say no. You want to hand them a gun and tell them to go protect the children?

3. What if they hire a crazy who wants to "break the record".

4. What if they shoot a student and then claim they were "scared" of the student?

5. What if they are told to take down a student in the red shirt and shoot every student in a red shirt?

6. Can you pay them enough to be the first "target"?

You could go on and on.

But for the party from the land of tards that know there are already too many guns, all they hear is, "Yea, more guns. That will fix everything".

Oh noooo, what if the world ends tomorrow?
What does that have to do with paying for armed guards.

Republicans want to cut school lunches poor children and food stamps for veterans and healthcare for the elderly. No way they would want to pay for armed guards. How much would that cost for say, half a dozen and the equipment and uniforms they would need as well as Healthcare and other benefits?

Didn't think about that digatard.

You ask who will pay for this. What are these children's lives worth to you?
A lot...but I am not the only one who will have to shell out for it...what about all those people who whine about their property taxes now?

We understand. Would you like to show us on this doll where Mr Trump touched you inappropriately?
:itsok:

Oh, I know where he touched you. He fucked you up the arse nice and hard, which is probably why you can't stop smiling. Now, if he'd only done it to you, then fair play. But to sane America? Hardly seems fair....

2. What if they want to unionize and want benefits and Republicans say no. You want to hand them a gun and tell them to go protect the children?

4. What if they shoot a student and then claim they were "scared" of the student?

5. What if they are told to take down a student in the red shirt and shoot every student in a red shirt?

You could go on and on.

But for the party from the land of tards that know there are already too many guns, all they hear is, "Yea, more guns. That will fix everything".

Oh noooo, what if the world ends tomorrow?
What does that have to do with paying for armed guards.

Republicans want to cut school lunches poor children and food stamps for veterans and healthcare for the elderly. No way they would want to pay for armed guards. How much would that cost for say, half a dozen and the equipment and uniforms they would need as well as Healthcare and other benefits?

Didn't think about that digatard.

Armed school security will supply their own uniforms and weapons. Having badges made and some handheld FRS radios are cheap. Also cheap would be installing a panic switch in the classrooms, that sends an alarm to a central location like the school office. Every teacher would be issued a key for it. The security guard's wages wouldn't cost that much either. I know several veterans who would love making $20-30 thousand dollars a year.

Fer Christ's sake. Most schools budget more than it would cost, in useless programs.
Why would they supply their own uniforms and weapons? Are you serious?

You could go on and on.

You are really one sorry dude (or dudette)

good a lot better idea then his calling for a ban on bumpfires
--LOL

I don't personally like bump stocks and would not use one when target shooting or even for self defense.
The control of single fire is better. imo

i cont care for one either I do like binary triggers though

i am just tired of slipping further down the rabbit hole

on things that really do not solve the problem

This guy is the BOSS.

This is the very best deterrent possible.
Some here said it was an unthinkable idea.
That's because in their minds a better idea is to nullify the 2nd Amendment.

Trump will do what the one before never could. Great President.
That's what I'm talking about! Address the fucking problem! What a concept eh?

Forum List

Back