Trump...Just....Lies

What fucking pause? Are you deaf? There was no pause between 'Tim' and 'Apple'?

And the hilarious thing is not that he said it...people make mistakes.

The hilarious thing is how he is desperately trying to spin it...like an egotistical 6 year old.

Trump says he called Apple's CEO 'Tim Apple' to save time, reportedly told donors he never said it

:auiqs.jpg:

Your messiah is a pathetic manchild.
And the fact you obviously look up to him says all we need to know about you.

Have a nice day.

The even more hilarious thing is how desperately his worshipers are trying to spin it. They cannot allow themselves to admit that he made even a tiny mistake.

Yeah...that is the creepy part, for me.

It is staring them right in the face.
This Trumpbot even tries to deny it by saying there was a 'pause and context'. There was ZERO pause.

How can human being's be so incredibly stupid/gullible in 2019? How can they hear something that does not exist (this mysterious 'pause')?

I can't wait until Trump is out of office - if for no reason then his Trumpbots go back to being ignored by the media as just crazy, old ding dong's spewing forth nonsense.

A 'pause and context'?!?

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.
Lol you are have Gone crazy because of a pause haha

And you don't know how to spell.

No, we are concerned for the sanity of millions of trumpbots like you.

Why would your stupidity drive me crazy? The dumber you look - the smarter I look.
Yes you look smart
Begging people to believe trump did something he didn’t do lol

And where exactly did I 'beg'? That is begging to you? LOL...so not only can you not hear...your reading comprehension is for shit as well. Wow...you are one sad person. My condolences.

And still you have not shown this 'pause'?

Hearing things that do not exist. Okaaaaaay.

Today the liar is promoting more malicious lies about Senator and Vietnam War hero John McCain.

The even more hilarious thing is how desperately his worshipers are trying to spin it. They cannot allow themselves to admit that he made even a tiny mistake.

This Trumpbot even tries to deny it by saying there was a 'pause and context'. There was ZERO pause.

How can human being's be so incredibly stupid/gullible in 2019? How can they hear something that does not exist (this mysterious 'pause')?

I can't wait until Trump is out of office - if for no reason then his Trumpbots go back to being ignored by the media as just crazy, old ding dong's spewing forth nonsense.

A 'pause and context'?!?

Why would your stupidity drive me crazy? The dumber you look - the smarter I look.
Yes you look smart

And where exactly did I 'beg'? That is begging to you? LOL...so not only can you not hear...your reading comprehension is for shit as well. Wow...you are one sad person. My condolences.

Lol it was a pause not sure why you getting bent up ha

A 'pause and context'?!?

Yes you look smart

Point to us exactly where this pause was?

You were the one who brought it up pal...not me. Now I am simply asking you to prove it.

He said 'Tim Apple' - one word right after the other. No pause.

So...where EXACTLY is this pause?

Maybe you should contact your doctor if you are starting to hear things that so not exist?

Yes you look smart

Maybe you should contact your doctor if you are starting to hear things that so not exist?

Tim..apple there it is

Today the liar is promoting more malicious lies about Senator and Vietnam War hero John McCain.

Yeah...this is horrible.

Picking on a war hero is bad enough. Especially when you ducked your service with a medical exemption you got your Daddy to get for you.

But McCain is dead and cannot even defend himself.

Trump has no honor and no courage.

Yes you look smart

You were the one who brought it up pal...not me. Now I am simply asking you to prove it.

Trump isn't calling him "Tim Apple". Trump is connecting Tim with Apple.

Yes you look smart

The 29-second video proves there was no pause. Absolutely none whatsoever.

Yeah...this is horrible.

Picking on a war hero is bad enough. Especially when you ducked your service with a medical exemption you got your Daddy to get for you.

You idiots are so phony. Now McCain is a hero and a saint. 11 years ago he was a, old white racist.

Yes you look smart

Trump isn't calling him "Tim Apple". Trump is connecting Tim with Apple.

Well, the pause lie excuse did not work, so, let's try this one.

Yeah...this is horrible.

McCain leaked damaging fake news to the media to hurt trump.. that’s was not honorable.. McCain was a traitor,, he took being called a racist like a coward he is

Yes you look smart

Tim..apple there it is

LOL.

So let me get this straight...you are so mentally disturbed and/or have such an auditory processing disorder that you honestly and sincerely hear a noticeable pause between 'Tim' and 'Apple'?

Yes or no, please?

Yes you look smart

The 29-second video proves there was no pause. Absolutely none whatsoever.

Hmmm sure sure

Yeah...this is horrible.

You idiots are so phony. Now McCain is a hero and a saint. 11 years ago he was a, old white racist.
LIAR.

Prove it with links. Trumper's cannot be believed here on USMB.

Yeah...this is horrible.

LIAR.

Trump...Just...Lies, and so do his defenders here on USMB.
FLASHBACK: Liberal Media called John McCain white supremacist in 2008

Tim..apple there it is

LOL.

So let me get this straight...you are so mentally disturbed and/or auditory processing disorder that you honestly and sincerely hear a pause between 'Tim' and 'Apple'?

Yes or no, please?

Do you smoke a lot of weed?

Nope...makes me rather paranoid.

Now answer my question.

So let me get this straight...you are so mentally disturbed and/or auditory processing disorder that you honestly and sincerely hear a pause between 'Tim' and 'Apple'?

Yes or no, please?

You could be having some Side effects it’s called delusion Lol

And again you duck the simple question:

So let me get this straight...you are so delusional and/or have such an auditory processing disorder that you honestly and sincerely hear a noticeable pause between 'Tim' and 'Apple'?

Yes or no, please?

Hey, idiot. The President is talking about investment in America. What company is Tim with?

Yeah...this is horrible.

LIAR.

Trump...Just...Lies, and so do his defenders here on USMB.
FLASHBACK: Liberal Media called John McCain white supremacist in 2008
You found a blogger making a claim about a Huffington Post article, but no link to rhe article for review on accuracy or context.

Allegedly told by President Obama? Dude, Barry lied his skinny black ASS off about the Affordable Care Act! It's not something that's "alleged"...it's something he did!

Ya know who REALLY lied about the Affordable Care Act?

Yea Republicans

Death panels?

It would lead to lay offs and full time jobs being scrapped for part time?

Our homes would be taxed?

It would bankrupt the country?

I mean come on

Let's be honest here, Lesh! The Affordable Care Act was designed to fail by the people who wrote it! That was made perfectly clear by Obama's chief architect of the plan, Jonathon Gruber when he admitted that the ACA was never about fixing healthcare costs...that it was ALWAYS about a transfer of wealth to pay for the healthcare of uninsured people...and that the Obama Administration knew that and lied about it!

Forum List

Back