Trump just said ON LIVE TV from Florida if the wall is not funded DACA is dead.

He said and i quote "if the wall is not funded we will become the obstructionists"

A reaction to the blowback this morning?
upload_2017-9-14_8-2-46.png

upload_2017-9-14_11-15-38.jpeg
Trump said LOL
upload_2017-9-14_11-15-34.jpeg

Leaving the White House for Florida this morning, President Trump told pool reporters that “the wall will come later,”

He said and i quote "if the wall is not funded we will become the obstructionists"

This is great news. It's 'The Art of the Deal' in action!

Apparently you know nothing about pino trump's "deal making".

The fact is, he has failed at just about everything he has done. And now, we're watching him fail at 'precedenting'.

OTOH, he'll change his tune many times before this is over.

80 percent of Americans want illegals to have legal status and/or a path to citizenship.

The majority of Americans also want stronger border security.

These are not contradictory positions.

Trump will grant amnesty to the DACA kids, and he will get a token brick or two for his wall.

I just wish I could see the faces of the pseudocons when Trump signs an amnesty bill.

This is great news. It's 'The Art of the Deal' in action!
Steve, I want you to promise not to call it a good deal if the wall isn't funded. You are known for saying that Trump is a genius for doing anything.

I said it before, if Trump took a shit on the street. Steve would call it chocolate and take out a spoon and start eating it...

Forum List

Back