Trump Just Walked Back His Statement About Bush and Iraq

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
I'm watching a town hall on CNN and Trump just refused to repeat his debate claim that Bush lied to get us into Iraq. He was given 3 opportunities to repeat his statement and wouldn't do it.

Your thoughts?

I'm watching a town hall on CNN and Trump just refused to repeat his debate claim that Bush lied to get us into Iraq. He was given 3 opportunities to repeat his statement and wouldn't do it.

Your thoughts?

It's not politically correct to tell the truth about the Smirking War Criminal.......

I'm watching town hall on CNN and Trump just refused to repeat his debate claim that Bush lied to get us into Iraq. He was given 3 opportunities to repeat his statement and wouldn't do it.

Your thoughts?
He's already made his thoughts clear on Bush. Why continue? It's in the record.

Your thoughts?

It's not politically correct to tell the truth about the Smirking War Criminal.......
image.png

Your thoughts?

image.png

OMG! I will never be able to remove that thought from my mind ever!

Curse you and your memes!

He has the Pope cover...no one remembers the W thing. Thank you Frank.

It's on the record. What more can he say? Did he say Bush told the truth? Then he isn't walking anything back.

Is what W did so complicated?

You're standing on the corner and some thugs come up and one punches you in the face. You kick him in the nuts, poke out his left eye, break his arm and he runs away. His buddy stands there giving you shit. You tell him to go away or you'll kill him. He continues with his aggressive behavior. You say some ugly things about him...which you believe to be true. He persists. You drop him. Then you make the mistake of trying to be nice to his buddies. That's when the situation goes to shit. Eventually you recover...call in some reinforcements and make everything good.. Then you leave a new guy in charge and he withdraws all your reinforcements and the whole thing goes to hell again. That is the story of Iraq.

I'm watching town hall on CNN and Trump just refused to repeat his debate claim that Bush lied to get us into Iraq. He was given 3 opportunities to repeat his statement and wouldn't do it.

Your thoughts?

So is his backing away.

Your thoughts?

So is his backing away.

Where is he backing away? He is simply refusing to comment.

Again we have another nonstory being talked up into a mountain by the literati class.

Ho hum

It's on the record. What more can he say? Did he say Bush told the truth? Then he isn't walking anything back.

Actually he said Bush made a bad mistake.
Bush did make a big mistake and lied to America about the intel.

But people in the Republican PArty dont want their noses rubbed in it 24/7.

I can understand that perhaps you want Trump to commit political suicide by hammering an irrelevant issue.

Jeb! aint gonna win, so why bother with his families legacy?

Your thoughts?

So is his backing away.

Again we have another nonstory being talked up into a mountain by the literati class.

Ho hum

Bull he did so much tap dancing you'd of thought he was auditioning for dancing with the stars. He stumbled around for 4-5 minutes.

Your thoughts?
He's becoming more of a politican with each passing day.

Your thoughts?

So is his backing away.

Ho hum

Bull he did so much tap dancing you'd of thought he was auditioning for dancing with the stars. He stumbled around for 4-5 minutes.
Maybe that can be his next gig when he loses the election.

I can understand that perhaps you want Trump to commit political suicide by hammering an irrelevant issue.

Funny, I keep hearing that claim, yet no one has explained how Bush got all the other leaders of the free world to go along with this, so called lie, and get them to lie to their countries also. Do you have any proof of this conspiracy?

Funny, I keep hearing that claim, yet no one has explained how Bush got all the other leaders of the free world to go along with this, so called lie, and get them to lie to their countries also. Do you have any proof of this conspiracy?
Lol, yes, they found no WMDs of any signifance in IRaq after untold thousands of dead.

Curveball was a known liar, the Brits knew it, but Bush ran with it anyway. His appointees in the intell community had their reports revised to the point that some refused to sign the revisions. Things that might well have been WMDs were solid known WMDs, things that remotely may have been became likely WMDs.

Bush lied like all these political whores lie, by spin, omission and effrontery.

Forum List

Back