Trump Just Walked Back His Statement About Bush and Iraq

I take it you were in nursery school when all this was going down.

um, no, but duly noted how I blew the crap out of your silly analogy.

We attacked a country that was not our enemy over weapons that didn't exist. In the process, we lost the world's sympathy and trust.
You blew yourself...as Libtards are wont to do. We were in a state of war with Iraq from HW Bush on. Study my link and then go flush yourself.

.Timeline, 1990 - 2011 - US - Iraq War - ProCon.org

That North Korea is developing nukes demonstrates that if Saddam was show to be doing the same...the Libtards would still have opposed a war. This in turn argues that saying Bush lied...is a red herring. It would not have mattered to the tards.

NK can barely get a missile off the ground. They aren't smart enough to build a nuclear bomb without killing themselves first.

Your wet dream leaves out the Magic Neeeeeegro...I wonder why....
Because loyalty to the Leader is one of the most elementary rules of partisanship.

First I didn't mention Carter, Reagan, Bush(41),Clinton, or Bush(43) either. Second only a partisan hack can blame Obama for the US withdrawal and the mess left by the occupation.
If Obabble could turn around the economy, he certainly could have turned Maliki around. He CHOSE not to...so the onus is on him.

Obama told Maliki he would only allow US troops to remain if Maliki got parliamentary assurance that said troops would not be subject to Iraqnamese legal jurisdiction.....Maliki declined.....

Obama offered the same deal to Karzai.......though he originally resisted, it was eventually agreed that US troops would not be subject to Afghani legal jurisidiction....

Any questions?

We attacked a country that was not our enemy over weapons that didn't exist. In the process, we lost the world's sympathy and trust.
You blew yourself...as Libtards are wont to do. We were in a state of war with Iraq from HW Bush on. Study my link and then go flush yourself.

If that is true why did Scrub go to congress for AUMF?

Because loyalty to the Leader is one of the most elementary rules of partisanship.

First I didn't mention Carter, Reagan, Bush(41),Clinton, or Bush(43) either. Second only a partisan hack can blame Obama for the US withdrawal and the mess left by the occupation.
If Obabble could turn around the economy, he certainly could have turned Maliki around. He CHOSE not to...so the onus is on him.

Obama told Maliki he would only allow US troops to remain if Maliki got parliamentary assurance that said troops would not be subject to Iraqnamese legal jurisdiction.....Maliki declined.....

Obama offered the same deal to Karzai.......though he originally resisted, it was eventually agreed that US troops would not be subject to Afghani legal jurisidiction....

Any questions?
No questions. Only the observation that the winner of the war dictates the rules from there on out. That takes balls...of which Obabble has none.

Because he was not Obabble.

And Bush Sr. made the original mistake. Blood for oil.

Saddam made all the mistakes, Mona. W made him pay. Clinton deferred. Obabble would have bent over.

Saddam made all the mistakes, Mona. W made him pay. Clinton deferred. Obabble would have bent over.

Tell that to the 4500+ lives flushed down the toilet.

What was our vital national interest in going to war against Iraq in 1991?

Acting as leader of the free world. A role that the Magic Neeeeeeeeegro eschews.

Acting as leader of the free world. A role that the Magic Neeeeeeeeegro eschews.

IOW you can't cite a single vital national interest.

That makes the war unnecessary, proving that I was right all along.

IOW you can't cite a single vital national interest.

That makes the war unnecessary, proving that I was right all along.
It is vital that we be leader of the world...and demonstrate it. We lost that title under the wobbly wimp.

Last edited:

Any questions?
No questions. Only the observation that the winner of the war dictates the rules from there on out. That takes balls...of which Obabble has none.

And yet it was Scrub who caved on the timetable in 2008.....and Obama who held firm...

go figger...

Because he was not Obabble.

But you're the one babbling about being in a state of war since 1991......

You reason like a hysterical crack whore...

Pay for what?

Forum List

Back