Trump Just Walked Back His Statement About Bush and Iraq

And yet it was Scrub who caved on the timetable in 2008.....and Obama who held firm...

go figger...
All was stable in 2008. Then the wobbler took over....and ran.

It is a sad reality that, as CinC, Obama is not afforded the luxury of being as forthright as these clowns...

GOP Congressmen: Most Republicans Now Think Iraq War Was a Mistake

So you dispute what Obama said?

So are you claiming that Obama lied?

The far left was relentless on GWB with their religious propaganda and they needed Obama to make all their religious narratives seem true!

You're a bit dense, Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voter.....

Iraqnam was a blunder of epic proportions........Scrub didn't have the courage to pay the political price of bringing US troops home under his watch.....that left Obama to deal with the reality.....as CinC he has no choice but to put the most positive spin on it he can.....

Try to learn from this lesson, and check with me before you cast another vote...

And the debunked far left narratives run without question or hesitation!

Obama made claims that you will not address!

So did Obama lie?

Come on far left drone!

Obabble did neither.

He demonstrated to Maliki that if US troops weren't going to be operating under US law, they wouldn't be hanging around protecting Maliki's ass....

that's a matter of record...
Right. He took his marbles and went home. And lost everything we gained....and more.

"We"?

As we further transition security responsibilities to the Iraqi Security Forces, military commanders will continue to move U.S. combat forces out of major populated areas so that they are all out by June 30, 2009.

• The Security Agreement also sets a date of December 31, 2011, for all U.S. forces to withdraw from Iraq. This date reflects the increasing capacity of the Iraqi Security Forces as demonstrated in operations this year throughout Iraq, as well as an improved regional atmosphere towards Iraq, an expanding Iraqi economy, and an increasingly confident Iraqi government.

• These dates therefore are based on an assessment of positive conditions on the ground and a realistic projection of when U.S. forces can reduce their presence and return home without a sacrificing the security gains made since the surge.
    Renewal in Iraq

See how the far left now wants to give credit to GWB..

Obama did more "talking" with Iran than he has with anyone else..

I post the facts......you whine....

Once again the far left proves they do not understand what they post, but claim they are facts!

So did Obama lie about Iraq?

Saddam made all the mistakes, Mona. W made him pay. Clinton deferred. Obabble would have bent over.

So your argument is that we needed to kill a million Iraqis and 5000 Americans over "Pride".

I'm guessing you didn't volunteer to be one of those 5000 Americans.

See the debunked far left drone religious dogma?

FDR lied the US in war and got nearly 300,000 killed..

More talking points that have been debunked for over 15 years!

It is a sad reality that, as CinC, Obama is not afforded the luxury of being as forthright as these clowns...

The far left was relentless on GWB with their religious propaganda and they needed Obama to make all their religious narratives seem true!

Iraqnam was a blunder of epic proportions........Scrub didn't have the courage to pay the political price of bringing US troops home under his watch.....that left Obama to deal with the reality.....as CinC he has no choice but to put the most positive spin on it he can.....

Try to learn from this lesson, and check with me before you cast another vote...

So did Obama lie?

Come on far left drone!

I've indisputably addressed them.....that you are incapable of understanding them is not my problem....

So did Obama lie?

Come on far left drone!

I've indisputably addressed them.....that you are incapable of understanding them is not my problem....

Typical far left drone can not answer a question!

Did Obama lie?

Saddam made all the mistakes, Mona. W made him pay. Clinton deferred. Obabble would have bent over.

So your argument is that we needed to kill a million Iraqis and 5000 Americans over "Pride".

I'm guessing you didn't volunteer to be one of those 5000 Americans.

You'd be wise to learn who you are talking to before you make asinine statements like that.

Why do liberals berate Bush for taking the country to war to oust Hussein, a tyrant slaughtering his people & who had used WMD on the Kurds, but give Obama a pass for injecting himself into Syria's civil war because Assad supposefly used WMD on his people?

Why does Obama get a pass for injecting himself into Libya's civil war...without Congressional approval to do so?

Because liberals are partisan hypocrites.

Why do liberals berate Bush for taking the country to war to oust Hussein, a tyrant slaughtering his people & who had used WMD on the Kurds, but give Obama a pass for injecting himself into Syria's civil war because Assad supposefly used WMD on his people?

Saddam wasn't slaughtering his people at the time we took him out. The time to do that would have been in 1991, and Bush-41 (the smart one) decided that it wasn't our place to do so.

I don't give Obama a pass on Syria or Libya. They were both mistakes. But as long as the Jews control our foreign policy, we are going to keep making mistakes like this.

Why does Obama get a pass for injecting himself into Libya's civil war...without Congressional approval to do so?

I opposed intervention in Libya, so shut the fuck up.

If tyrants slaughtering people were our obligation to stop,

we'd have been in a dozen wars, just in Africa, for the last 30 years.

Do you support that? Do you want to bleed America to death trying to fix every problem in every country.

Stop lying.

I opposed intervention in Libya, so shut the fuck up.

If tyrants slaughtering people were our obligation to stop,

we'd have been in a dozen wars, just in Africa, for the last 30 years.

Do you support that? Do you want to bleed America to death trying to fix every problem in every country.

Stop lying.

Stunned silence. Mission accomplished.

Wrong, AS USUAL, NYC...

Looks like I struck a nerve.

Do I support being sent all over the world to fight when a President decides to stick his nose in someone else's civil war? No, but we don't get a say.

Glad you didn't support Obama using our military to help Al Qaeida take over Libya.

I hope you oppose Obama's obsession with Assad and Syria, with arming rebels / terrorists, and waging a proxy war against Syria...and Russia and Iran who are now helping Assad.

Liberals bitched for years about how we weren't the world's policeman but fell silent when Obama injected the US into Libya and Syria.

For a Nobel Peace Prize winner, he sure has quite a few wars and quite a bit of blood on his hands...

If Obabble could turn around the economy, he certainly could have turned Maliki around. He CHOSE not to...so the onus is on him.

Obama told Maliki he would only allow US troops to remain if Maliki got parliamentary assurance that said troops would not be subject to Iraqnamese legal jurisdiction.....Maliki declined.....

Obama offered the same deal to Karzai.......though he originally resisted, it was eventually agreed that US troops would not be subject to Afghani legal jurisidiction....

Any questions?
No questions. Only the observation that the winner of the war dictates the rules from there on out. That takes balls...of which Obabble has none.

And yet it was Scrub who caved on the timetable in 2008.....and Obama who held firm...

go figger...

The Iraq government in Iraq hold most of the responsibility for persecuting Sunnis. That's why the Sunnis backed ISIS to launch a new front in the Iraq Civil war. It just took a little time.

Iraq Body Count

So you are saying Iraq is responsible for ISIS invading Iraq, that it was not Obama's supplying, arming, training, and protecting ISIS and his allowing them to flow into Iraq UN-Opposed to take over much of the country our soldiers had liberated at great expense while Obama did his best to minimalize the threat of the 'JV Team'.?!

12733591_10153500694676275_59242993052224210_n_zpsnsnhoiaf.jpg

Wrong, AS USUAL, NYC...

Looks like I struck a nerve.

Do I support being sent all over the world to fight when a President decides to stick his nose in someone else's civil war? No, but we don't get a say.

Glad you didn't support Obama using our military to help Al Qaeida take over Libya.

I hope you oppose Obama's obsession with Assad and Syria, with arming rebels / terrorists, and waging a proxy war against Syria...and Russia and Iran who are now helping Assad.

Liberals bitched for years about how we weren't the world's policeman but fell silent when Obama injected the US into Libya and Syria.

For a Nobel Peace Prize winner, he sure has quite a few wars and quite a bit of blood on his hands...

And if I might add, LETS STOP SCREWING WITH RUSSIA!

Forum List

Back