Trump kicked Hillary's big fat ass tonight.

Love Trump or hate him, he won big tonight. He did a great job of learning from his running mate, Mike Pence on how to pivot from attacks. Hillary was done once she knew she couldn't get under his skin tonight, and she was completely unprepared for that tonight.

While Trump bested in her strength tonight - the town hall debate, the key point where I felt he landed a big punch was on Supreme Court Justices. While Hillary was giving her touchy feel-good horseshit; Trump said he will appoint justices who respect the Constitution.

What Trump did tonight was keep Hillary on defense, and he's left her completely at a loss how to prepare for the third debate.

Given that Mr Trump's campaign has been in free fall over the past 48 hours, actually 2 months, anything less than a total Jack-Nicholson-at-the-end-of-A-Few-Good-Men style meltdown onstage has to be deemed a marginal success on his part.

The prospect that any significant portion of the audience emerged from the evening with any change of opinion, however, is unlikely.
While she landed some staggering blows, it was by no means a rout. Instead, both candidates will likely emerge bloodied but not beaten.

Mrs Clinton still has by far the easiest path to the White House, but she'll have to work for a few more weeks to earn it.

Trump has a 16.4% chance of winning according to the latest Nate Silver estimate.
And they haven't even measured the amount of damage that tape had. I asked my brother who was voting Trump if he still was and he said not anymore. How many people did that this weekend? They have no idea how many. A lot.
On-Air Airheads Blowing Bombastic Bubbles

American mind slaves, soaked in media brainwashing, have a totally forced reaction to that tape. It was all about women coming on to him for being a celebrity and how amazed he was at how easy they were. He didn't assault any of those starbangers; it was all consensual. Within political and media Celebrityland, there hasn't been such pretense of purity since Jennifer Tilly put out for a producer in Seed of Chucky in order to get the part of Virgin Mary.
Anderson Cooper began the second debate by giving Trump the opportunity to explain exactly what the fuck is wrong with him. “I’d like to start tonight’s proceedings by asking you, Mr. Trump, to explicitly lay out to the American people what the hell is fucking wrong with you?” Adding, “it would be helpful if you could expound on the specifics of why in God’s fucking name you says what you say and behave the way you do and how you can even begin to think that it’s ok. “You are not a mentally well person, and there is clearly something very, very wrong with you on the most basic and fundamental level, so please, if you would, shed some light on what in holy hell is going on inside your fucking skull. I mean, for fuck’s sake.”
Son of an Unmanly Gold-Digging Trophy Husband

Andy Pansy would probably brag, too, except that in his case, it would be about some 14-year-old boytoy groupies coming on to him.

He thumped her hard last night. Old wild bill was worried too. That sexual predator is being exposed as the hillary is also by her covering up bills misdeeds and debauchery.

I think his low blows there may have disgusted people more than "thumped her" - Bill isn't running, Trump is - as is HIS record of sexual conduct with women. Pulling up a 30 year old case from when she was a public defender is a sign of desperation.

Loyal Trump fans don't care - they'll cheer it. But they're not the one's that matter - it's the ones on the edges and undecided that he needs to make a point with and he really didn't. When he talked about Syria he displayed an abysmal ignorance of the complexities there with his "you just go in and sneak attack" ideas of how to handle it. He also displayed an unforgiveable ignorance of how government works when he attacked Hillary for not making huge changes to fix things. It's this sort of regular lack of knowledge - and more important, a lack of any desire to fix that knowledge that is disturbing.

Did he prepare? Not really.

Did she prepare? Yup.

Shouldn't a presidential candidate be prepared and knowledgeable or is all that matters is the ability to hit low blows on irrelevent themes?
so you don't think her hitting him hard like that about comments when she is married to a man ten times worse is irrelevant? REALLY?
Not to mention she has SAID she is going to be using him in policy decisions.

Again - WHO is running for office? And, he flat out lied about her "laughing" at a rape victim.
She has SAID he would be helping her. But my point is, what kind of woman would stay with a pervert like that, and then hammer away at somehow not HALF as bad?

Why do you say Trump isn't "half as bad"? He's had multiple adulterous affairs. He's clearly a womanizer. If Clinton is a "pervert" then certainly so is Trump.

He thumped her hard last night. Old wild bill was worried too. That sexual predator is being exposed as the hillary is also by her covering up bills misdeeds and debauchery.

I think his low blows there may have disgusted people more than "thumped her" - Bill isn't running, Trump is - as is HIS record of sexual conduct with women. Pulling up a 30 year old case from when she was a public defender is a sign of desperation.

Loyal Trump fans don't care - they'll cheer it. But they're not the one's that matter - it's the ones on the edges and undecided that he needs to make a point with and he really didn't. When he talked about Syria he displayed an abysmal ignorance of the complexities there with his "you just go in and sneak attack" ideas of how to handle it. He also displayed an unforgiveable ignorance of how government works when he attacked Hillary for not making huge changes to fix things. It's this sort of regular lack of knowledge - and more important, a lack of any desire to fix that knowledge that is disturbing.

Did she prepare? Yup.

Shouldn't a presidential candidate be prepared and knowledgeable or is all that matters is the ability to hit low blows on irrelevent themes?
so you don't think her hitting him hard like that about comments when she is married to a man ten times worse is irrelevant? REALLY?

Again - WHO is running for office? And, he flat out lied about her "laughing" at a rape victim.
She has SAID he would be helping her. But my point is, what kind of woman would stay with a pervert like that, and then hammer away at somehow not HALF as bad?

Why do you say Trump isn't "half as bad"? He's had multiple adulterous affairs. He's clearly a womanizer. If Clinton is a "pervert" then certainly so is Trump.

It was funny yesterday listening to Rush defend Trump in a way he could have been talking about Bill Clinton but do you think Rush ever made those arguments for Bill? Do you think Rush's loyal listeners notice the hypocricy like I did? Fuck no.

Did she prepare? Yup.

Why would you support a woman that is married to a known womanizer that has paid a million dollars of hush money? That had multiple decade long affairs?

Did she prepare? Yup.

Why would you support a woman that is married to a known womanizer that has paid a million dollars of hush money? That had multiple decade long affairs?

Why would you support a man who IS a known womanizer and has had multiple affairs, paid millions of dollars in hush money to exwives (one of whom accused him of rape) and supports grabbing women by the genitals and shows no indication he thinks there is anything wrong with this?

Why would you support a man who IS a known womanizer and has had multiple affairs, paid millions of dollars in hush money to exwives (one of whom accused him of rape) and supports grabbing women by the genitals and shows no indication he thinks there is anything wrong with this?
I don't. I think he is a moron. I also think half the shit that gets used against him is malarkey. Like this. Dudes talk about shit like that ALL the time.
Hush money to ex wives? You mean alimony?

I don't. I think he is a moron. I also think half the shit that gets used against him is malarkey. Like this. Dudes talk about shit like that ALL the time.

I think half the shit period is malarky, but I don't think Trumps attitude towards women is since it goes beyond "locker room talk".

Trump has had multiple accusations of rape, including one by Ivana (which she later walked back) - she certainly got a hell of a good alimony deal. Some might call that "hush money".

There isn't much difference between Trump and Bill Clinton - both have significant problems with their zippers to put it mildly.

Thing is - Bill isn't running.

I think half the shit period is malarky, but I don't think Trumps attitude towards women is since it goes beyond "locker room talk".

Trump has had multiple accusations of rape, including one by Ivana (which she later walked back) - she certainly got a hell of a good alimony deal. Some might call that "hush money".

There isn't much difference between Trump and Bill Clinton - both have significant problems with their zippers to put it mildly.

Trump is a sexist just like 90% of people. Know how many times I have been told to think with my other head? lol
alimony isn't hush money. There are large amounts of alimony so the owman can continue her lifestyle. Common knowledge..
"walked back" indeed. Even one woman that accused later dated him...

Trump is a sexist just like 90% of people. Know how many times I have been told to think with my other head? lol
alimony isn't hush money. There are large amounts of alimony so the owman can continue her lifestyle. Common knowledge..

Money speaks.

Trump is no different than Clinton - the more people try to make it different, the more obvious it isn't.

Money speaks.

Trump is no different than Clinton - the more people try to make it different, the more obvious it isn't.
I think that is fair enough! Lets move on.
Do you don't think it sheds light on Hillarys character for staying with someone like that? After those multiple decade long affairs? Do you think its not hypocritical for her to be blasting trump about the same thing? I mean, all that is basically directed at bill too right? Do you think its fair for her to be a champion of woman when she shows she is weak with men? Or the fact that she verbally assaulted his "victims?"
And you don't think its fair to bring him up even though she has stated he will be involved in decision making?

Did she prepare? Yup.

Because that shit clearly doesn't matter to Republicans. If it did you would have nominated kasich but instead you nominated trump who is also a decades cheater and womanizer maybe even a rapist

Because that shit clearly doesn't matter to Republicans. If it did you would have nominated kasich but instead you nominated trump who is also a decades cheater and womanizer maybe even a rapist
I didn't nominate anyone. Isn't kasich a democrat? Mr amnesty/limp wrist?

I didn't nominate anyone. Isn't kasich a democrat? Mr amnesty/limp wrist?

Would you rather have Kasich or Hillary?
There aren't too many people I wouldn't rather have than Hillary..
Who are they? Let me guess rubio, kasich, Cruz, jeb, Christie, fiorino, carson, Michelle bachman, Herman Cain, Rick Perry huckabee, McCain, Romney.

Sorry, hillary would beat all of them.

Forum List

Back