Trump kicked Hillary's big fat ass tonight.

Trying to defend her just makes her look worse! :lol:
Yet she's going to win your state. Is that because there are a lot of poor and uneducated voters in your state?

Trump Finds Support In Mass., But Would Likely Face Long Odds Here In November
Very long. VERY long. Impossible odds. I can't wait till Hillary takes your gun away. You aren't smart enough to own one.

I can't wait until your witch loses. :D

You really think Donald is going to win?

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls

today.jpg

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Hillary looked rattled and at one point looked pretty angry. Beyond the first 30 minutes it settled into somewhat of a real debate. The question in the SCOTUS was all listeners really needed to hear. Hillary wants a judge that supports same sex and whatever predetermined outcomes she wants. Trump wants someone to interpret the Constitution. Pretty big difference.

My message to GOPer's and supposed Conservatives... The Supreme Court will be lost for a very long time is Hillary wins. It won't be about one's Constitutional rights. It will be about putting people on the bench with a predetermined outcome. Trump merely said what Bill Clinton actually acted out and what Hillary supported. Get of your high horse, moral stance and do the right thing and vote Trump/Pence.

Yet she's going to win your state. Is that because there are a lot of poor and uneducated voters in your state?

Very long. VERY long. Impossible odds. I can't wait till Hillary takes your gun away. You aren't smart enough to own one.

View attachment 92924

Stranger things have happened and it's not impossible. We shall see, I suppose. I've decided that I'm going to vote for Trump just so to take a vote from Hillary. Ronald McDonald would be a better president than her!

View attachment 92924

Stranger things have happened and it's not impossible. We shall see, I suppose. I've decided that I'm going to vote for Trump just so to take a vote from Hillary. Ronald McDonald would be a better president than her!

Just a few moments ago, you sounded very sure that Trump would win.

View attachment 92924

Hillary was "out foxed" by Donald's threat to go bimbo. She might have gotten a knock out if she stuck to issues. But, she's never been one to seize the moment, and she did what she needed to do. The gop keeps the House. The senate's maybe 50-50 going to either party

I'd like to grab chrisl's pussy. Do you think she'd like it? Only if I were trump would she.
Your'e a scumbag. Get some class. Or better yet; get yourself banned.
Yet you'll vote for a classless guy who actually talk about women that way?

I was making a point.

Don't get offended by me and bill Clinton but give trump a free pass

You are a disgusting sick pig. Who are you to talk? You've said MUCH worse things.

If you only read Drudge, you should think that. If you are in the real world, you know Trump did nothing to help himself. Ryan has now walked away from hom.

View attachment 92924

Stranger things have happened and it's not impossible. We shall see, I suppose. I've decided that I'm going to vote for Trump just so to take a vote from Hillary. Ronald McDonald would be a better president than heUnfortun

He had me too for a minute. A minute
I'd like to grab chrisl's pussy. Do you think she'd like it? Only if I were trump would she.
Your'e a scumbag. Get some class. Or better yet; get yourself banned.
Yet you'll vote for a classless guy who actually talk about women that way?

I was making a point.

Don't get offended by me and bill Clinton but give trump a free pass

You are a disgusting sick pig. Who are you to talk? You've said MUCH worse things.
That's ok Chris. I can't believe you've gone over to the dark side over muslims, guns, blacks and illegals. They got you. Trumps nationalistic demagougary got you. Spell check that for me will you babe?

He thumped her hard last night. Old wild bill was worried too. That sexual predator is being exposed as the hillary is also by her covering up bills misdeeds and debauchery.

If you only read Drudge, you should think that. If you are in the real world, you know Trump did nothing to help himself. Ryan has now walked away from hom.
Ohhh nooos! Not sellout Ryan! Anyone but him! What you dems don't seem to get about Trumps nomination... Is that this is a referendum on our own party. That's why so many of our "own" hate him. Because we know they sold out to Obama and the libs.

Love Trump or hate him, he won big tonight. He did a great job of learning from his running mate, Mike Pence on how to pivot from attacks. Hillary was done once she knew she couldn't get under his skin tonight, and she was completely unprepared for that tonight.

While Trump bested in her strength tonight - the town hall debate, the key point where I felt he landed a big punch was on Supreme Court Justices. While Hillary was giving her touchy feel-good horseshit; Trump said he will appoint justices who respect the Constitution.

What Trump did tonight was keep Hillary on defense, and he's left her completely at a loss how to prepare for the third debate.
I remember in the beginning Trump started off like he was a scolded child who was reading his apology and they basically neutered him last night. Maybe he came out of it in the end but he wasn't himself last night. He did not win, unless you are a con who's been waiting for a conspiracy theorist nominee to get up there and say all the stupid shit Trump has said.

Republicans have been Jennifer Flowering the Clinton's for over 20 years. How has that worked out for you all so far?

I cant tell the difference between the hillary and ryan.
Then vote Hillary. And vote out Paul Ryan. But you won't vote out Paul Ryan because you're actually a liar or a fool if you don't know the difference. That's the only reason Republicans are still endorsing Trump. Because Trump is more likely to sign Paul Ryan legislation than Hillary.

Now you know the difference. The other difference is who they would appoint to the Supreme Court

I cant tell the difference between the hillary and ryan.

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) is done defending Donald Trump, but he won’t unendorse him ― at least, not yet.

Ryan told Republican members of Congress on a conference call Monday that they “all need to do what’s best for you in your district,”. Ryan said he wouldn’t campaign with Trump for the rest of the election, but added that he wouldn’t withdraw his endorsement of the GOP nominee.

“He made clear to members that his decisions are being driven by what is best for his members, not himself,” the source on the call said. “He is willing to endure political pressure to help protect our majority.”

Ryan seems to be suggesting that he would unendorse Trump if he were on his own. But the speaker is not on his own, and he’s signaling that he believes there would be a negative down-ballot effect for Republicans if he were to pull his support.

Love Trump or hate him, he won big tonight. He did a great job of learning from his running mate, Mike Pence on how to pivot from attacks. Hillary was done once she knew she couldn't get under his skin tonight, and she was completely unprepared for that tonight.

While Trump bested in her strength tonight - the town hall debate, the key point where I felt he landed a big punch was on Supreme Court Justices. While Hillary was giving her touchy feel-good horseshit; Trump said he will appoint justices who respect the Constitution.

What Trump did tonight was keep Hillary on defense, and he's left her completely at a loss how to prepare for the third debate.

Given that Mr Trump's campaign has been in free fall over the past 48 hours, actually 2 months, anything less than a total Jack-Nicholson-at-the-end-of-A-Few-Good-Men style meltdown onstage has to be deemed a marginal success on his part.

The prospect that any significant portion of the audience emerged from the evening with any change of opinion, however, is unlikely.
While she landed some staggering blows, it was by no means a rout. Instead, both candidates will likely emerge bloodied but not beaten.

Mrs Clinton still has by far the easiest path to the White House, but she'll have to work for a few more weeks to earn it.

Forum List

Back