Trump kicked Hillary's big fat ass tonight.

Hillary is a war hawk. She loves going to wars.
Trump was for the war
Fact Check: Yes, Trump’s Iraq War claim has been debunked

He's a liar.

Did Trump have a vote and was he privy to the knowledge that Congress had? I think we ALL know the answer to that question, which just makes that Hillary a big fat hypocrite.
No, in fact Trump has the luxury of having zero experience so he's a wild card. I don't like wild cards especially con men.

He, you, me, Hillary, even Republicans in Congress, were all lied into Iraq.

A) scientific polls (not the bogus online polls) are showing she clearly won by a large margin.

B) WHO is fat? Look at this fat pig
trumpfat.jpg

Link ?

he exposed the Clinton crime family in front of the entire nation
Finally a Republican running went full birther on tv. It was great. We've been hearing you USMB republicans call Clinton a rapist for 20 years but Romney/McCain/Bush never had the guts to say it. Trumps nuts. LOL. Love it! He can't win. This is just fun to me.

A) scientific polls (not the bogus online polls) are showing she clearly won by a large margin.

trumpfat.jpg

Link ?

He is talking about the completely unscientific CNN poll, they were already caught.

The Orwellian times are truly ahead of us, when what they claim they are presenting is the exact opposite of what they are presenting. Vote Trump to stop the liars...

trumpfat.jpg

Link ?

He is talking about the completely unscientific CNN poll, they were already caught.

The Orwellian times are truly ahead of us, when what they claim they are presenting is the exact opposite of what they are presenting. Vote Trump to stop the liars...

Trump tells the truth 4% of the time

Donald Trump's file

Trying to defend her just makes her look worse! :lol:
Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war

What does Bush have to do with THIS election?
You said she voted for the war. Yea, because Republicans lied. Where was the impeachment? Where were the hearings launched? Oh they didn't investigate? But they investigates Monica and Ben Ghazi? ChrisL, you really are stupid bitch.

You said she voted for the war. Yea, because Republicans lied. Where was the impeachment? Where were the hearings launched? Oh they didn't investigate? But they investigates Monica and Ben Ghazi? ChrisL, you really are stupid bitch.

Oh, she was duped! So she is an incompetent buffoon!

Work on your grammar. It is atrocious. No wonder you're voting for Hillary. You ARE as stupid as a pile of dog crap.

Yet she's going to win your state. Is that because there are a lot of poor and uneducated voters in your state?

Trump Finds Support In Mass., But Would Likely Face Long Odds Here In November
Very long. VERY long. Impossible odds. I can't wait till Hillary takes your gun away. You aren't smart enough to own one.

I can't wait until your witch loses. :D

Yet she's going to win your state. Is that because there are a lot of poor and uneducated voters in your state?

Trump Finds Support In Mass., But Would Likely Face Long Odds Here In November
Very long. VERY long. Impossible odds. I can't wait till Hillary takes your gun away. You aren't smart enough to own one.

I can't wait until your witch loses. :D

You're going to be VERY disappointed.

Forum List

Back