Trump Launches The ‘War On Christmas’ In July

The War on Christmas comes earlier and earlier every year. :mad:

“I remind you that we’re going to start staying ‘Merry Christmas’ again,” the president said
Our apprentice President parrots fake memes as much as his Chumps do! He is the stupidest, most gullible, most easily manipulated holder of the office ever.

Is it that time of year already?

President Donald Trump caused the name of a holiday to trend on social media over the weekend ― just not the one most Americans are about to celebrate.

Speaking at an event to honor veterans and celebrate faith just days ahead ofIndependence Day, Trump brought up Christmas.

“I remind you that we’re going to start staying ‘Merry Christmas’ again,” the president said at the “Celebrate Freedom” event at the Kennedy Center on Saturday night.

Trump was speaking about the role of faith in American politics, including the First Amendment’s guarantee of religious freedom, when he fired off what might be the earliest-ever salvo in the so-called “war on Christmas.”

While many of his followers were filled with the holiday spirit ― in July ― others were mystified by the random shoutout to a holiday still nearly six months off, causing #MerryChristmas to rise like Santa’s sleigh through Twitter’s list of trending topics:

More: Trump Launches The 'War On Christmas' In July

Wow, firecrackers and Merry Christmas at the same time? I'm a little confused...

Good for POTUS. We're sick of Obamas America

-Geaux

President Donald Trump caused the name of a holiday to trend on social media over the weekend ― just not the one most Americans are about to celebrate.

Speaking at an event to honor veterans and celebrate faith just days ahead ofIndependence Day, Trump brought up Christmas.

“I remind you that we’re going to start staying ‘Merry Christmas’ again,” the president said at the “Celebrate Freedom” event at the Kennedy Center on Saturday night.

Trump was speaking about the role of faith in American politics, including the First Amendment’s guarantee of religious freedom, when he fired off what might be the earliest-ever salvo in the so-called “war on Christmas.”

While many of his followers were filled with the holiday spirit ― in July ― others were mystified by the random shoutout to a holiday still nearly six months off, causing #MerryChristmas to rise like Santa’s sleigh through Twitter’s list of trending topics:

Wow, firecrackers and Merry Christmas at the same time? I'm a little confused...

Good for POTS. We're sick of Obamas America

-Geaux

Ah! I see you are as stupid as your morbidly obese Emperor.

“I remind you that we’re going to start staying ‘Merry Christmas’ again,” the president said
Our apprentice President parrots fake memes as much as his Chumps do! He is the stupidest, most gullible, most easily manipulated holder of the office ever.

Is that before or after Michaels sex change? Some pictures have surfaced lately that are pretty horrific. More like Halloween than Christmas

-Geaux

When did we stop? People are free to say whatever they want INCLUDING Happy Holidays, if they so desire. That's where the war really comes in, some RWNJs want to stop people from saying anything but Merry Xmas.
If people aren't free to scream "Merry Christmas!" as an invective, are any of us truly free?

Is that before or after Michaels sex change? Some pictures have surfaced lately that are pretty horrific. More like Halloween than Christmas

-Geaux

So...when faced with the fact you and Trump have been parroting a bogus meme, you decide to double down on your public display of viciousness and stupidity.

Awesome!

-Geaux

You really like to talk about sex changes, don't you? Have you met Novasteve?

-Geaux

So...when faced with the fact you and Trump have been parroting a bogus meme, you decide to double down on your public display of viciousness and stupidity.

Awesome!

It's the con-servative way to show what petty little people they are.

Hell, with his money, tell me, where is the front of the line for stupid people?

-Geaux

-Geaux

No, I have not. Nor have I met a liberal progressive who had the ability to reason

-Geaux

Hell, with his money, tell me, where is the front of the line for stupid people?

-Geaux

You've been in the line for some time, rube! :lol:

Trump made his money by bilking gullible rubes like you. And you keep getting back in line to be suckered over and over.

I've never known a huckster who wasn't as dumb as his marks. Ever.

Last edited:

Please stop with the ignorant threads. You're reaching, and finding nothing.

-Geaux

No, I have not. Nor have I met a liberal progressive who had the ability to reason

-Geaux

that's because you have no idea what reason is.

-Geaux

You've been in the line for some time, rube! :lol:

Trump made his money by bilking gullible rubes like you. And you keep getting back in line to be suckered over and over.

I've never known a hucskter who wasn't as dumb as his marks. Ever.

Speaking of rubes. I see where you meatheads put Obama in office so he could make 8.8 million dollars. I'm sure she appreciates your vote...lol

-Geaux

Then came the big money. In the two weeks before he was inaugurated as the 44th president, Obama reworked his book deals. He agreed not to publish another non-fiction book during his time in office, while signing a $500,000 advance for a young adult version of Dreams From My Father. He also finished the manuscript for Of Thee I Sing: A Letter To My Daughters, which was eventually published in November 2010. He donated all post-tax profits from the children’s book to provide scholarships for children of wounded and fallen soldiers.

Barack-net-worth-in-office-earnings.jpg

Over the next eight years, the Obamas made $10.8 million. Obama reported earnings of $3.1 million before taxes from his presidential salary (averaging $392,000 a year). Roughly $120,000 came from interest and dividends on investment holdings, which included U.S. treasury bills and an array of diversified funds.

The Obamas also turned into philanthropists. From 2000 to 2004, they disclosed charitable donations of just $10,770 on their tax returns, less than 1% of their total earnings. But from 2005 to 2015, they gave away $1.6 million, or 8% of their earnings.

Obama made less money every year he stayed in the Oval Office. His earnings started at $5.6 million in 2009 before dropping to $450,000 by 2015, as royalties from his books declined. He has not released his 2016 tax returns, but there is no indication that his earnings picked up during his final year in office.

Barack-net-worth-Clinton-cash-really-fixed.jpg

How Barack Obama Has Made $20 Million Since Arriving In Washington

Good for POTS. We're sick of Obamas America

-Geaux

Ah! I see you are as stupid as your morbidly obese Emperor.

Don't be gross.

What exactly is turd-blossom going to do? Order stores to put Merry Christmas on their signs rather than Happy Holidays? I don't think so blow-hard-cowardly-lion.

You watch this and wonder "when, when are conservatives EVER going to escape from this nonexistent fantasy world they live in that has never existed?" These weirdos see an enemy in every shadow, around every corner, on Mars, in helicopters, in Starbucks who make RED CUPS WITHOUT GODDAMN SNOWFLAKES for the conservative snowflakes!!

I'm thinking drumpf will soon appoint a Czar of Social Harmony and Jesus Stuff, and their job will be to go around to stores with a list of slogans that they have to put on signs, cups, shirts, posters, billboards, tv ads, and hats of course.

People in the insane asylums who watch tv must watch Trump and think "I could do that. Why am I here?"

I'm still curious as to what would cause a little baby Jesus nativity in a store window to bring a hostile offense to a liberal and involve the ACLU? If those on the left want to say that everyone is free to say, demonstrate, and practice what they believe during the Christmas holidays then you can start by dropping the lawsuits against those who only want to demonstrate what they want to believe during the Christmas season. We don't need a bunch of extra sensitive liberals with tolerance issues, dictating how Christians or Jews ought to express their own faith during that time of the year. If you don't happen to believe in their particular religion... that's fine, but you have no right to keep those of faith from choosing how they wish to run their business or express their faith.

Kristians in the US have some weird need to piss crosses on public buildings. You are free to build churches shaped like crosses, build your house in the shape of a trinity whatever that would look like or be, build a skyscraper that looks like someone kneeling in front of a gigantic cross.

Stop pushing your beliefs out onto the rest of the population. I don't see Jews demanding the star of David be posted above every doorway at every business or candy canes in the shape of a crescent moon.

Jesus himself said go into your closet and don't let anyone see you worship. See that way he knows why you are doing it. Pissing your religion onto a public building has zero to do with your religion and everything to do with you liking to piss your beliefs onto public buildings.

We need more freedom from religion! Ancient religious beliefs based on ONE book (written by superstitious old men) are not good for mankind. When will we evolve from such superstitious nonsense? Since we have a Godless Constitution - why should Atheists and people of other religious faiths be expected to say Merry Christmas? Who cares?

I don't know whether to wish my fellow posters Happy Fourth of July or Merry Christmas? Will we be setting off firecrackers on Christmas - in December?

Forum List

Back