Trump lawyer Cohen says will take 5th in Stormy Daniels case

Good. Patriots shouldn't play into the deep states game of bringing down President Trump or his allies. They are gonna have to actually WORK at it....Amazing they can harass everyone related to or associated with President Trump but couldn't even PROPERLY investigate a real criminal like Clinton. Ah its hilarious how when these witch hunts start they ALWAYS boomerang back in the left's face.
8 Benghazi investigations wasn`t a witch hunt? Unlike that one, this one is finding a lot of witches.
Correct, only they are on the left!

Come on Willow....admit you elected a lying hypocrite.
Who did you vote for?

No one in that election.

Not a surprise:

"President Donald Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen said on Wednesday he will assert his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in connection with a lawsuit filed by adult-film star Stormy Daniels.

In a filing in a California federal court, Cohen said he decided to invoke his constitutional right after the FBI raided his home, office and hotel room two weeks ago."
Wow.....all of those former Obama Administration officials had the right idea, huh?

Correct. You don’t have to tell us that you don’t give two shits about left wing corruption, all you want is to destroy Trump. We got it. Hater!

Wrong....trump is destroying himself....he needs to listen to his s and shut up.
You are so full of hate! You have my pity!

Not hate...pity....I have pity for the orange clown. His mental state is deteriorating on an hourly basis.

He said on FIX news that Cohen did very little legal work for him. He is claiming the man that fixed numerous adulterous affairs a nobody. He called the man who set up the collusion with Russia a business partner.

That is nice....cause the FBI has all his business records. This is like having the Mafia in the Oval Office.
Nope! You are definitely a hater and an asshole!
You just spew whatever crosses your reptilian brain.

"You just spew whatever crosses your reptilian brain."

Now what orange clown does that all the time?

Every time he speaks without a teleprompter...he shoots himself in the foot. Take as an example his latest nominee for VA head. He just threw his name out there with no vetting....how did that turn out?
It turned out predictably. With the left wing haters destroying the reputation of a man who was good enough to serve under Bush and Obama! Haters gonna hate!

Correct. You don’t have to tell us that you don’t give two shits about left wing corruption, all you want is to destroy Trump. We got it. Hater!

Wrong....trump is destroying himself....he needs to listen to his s and shut up.

Not hate...pity....I have pity for the orange clown. His mental state is deteriorating on an hourly basis.

He said on FIX news that Cohen did very little legal work for him. He is claiming the man that fixed numerous adulterous affairs a nobody. He called the man who set up the collusion with Russia a business partner.

That is nice....cause the FBI has all his business records. This is like having the Mafia in the Oval Office.

Every time he speaks without a teleprompter...he shoots himself in the foot. Take as an example his latest nominee for VA head. He just threw his name out there with no vetting....how did that turn out?
Must be why Obama rarely talked without a teleprompter.

Obama vetted him, which explains why they were able to either find or make up so much dirt on him.

Anything Obama touched seems to turn to shit.

Must be why Obama rarely talked without a teleprompter.

Obama vetted him, which explains why they were able to either find or make up so much dirt on him.

Anything Obama touched seems to turn to shit.
They destroyed him with gossip innuendo and unsubstantiated claims from anonymous sources! That’s how the haters operate.

It turned out predictably. With the left wing haters destroying the reputation of a man who was good enough to serve under Bush and Obama! Haters gonna hate!
Here is what is perfectly Predictable...Trump Lies into your face ...you thank him call him sir and you call for another

President Trump admitted that Michael Cohen did legal work on his behalf to reach a non-disclosure agreement with Stormy Daniels, who was paid $130,000 just before the 2016 election, The Hill reports.

Said Trump: “Like with this crazy Stormy Daniels deal, he represented me and you know, from what I see, he did absolutely nothing wrong.”

Trump previously said he had no knowledge of the payment Cohen made as part of the agreement.

Well....he offered free drugs to all the Senators....but that didn't work....:10:

Well....he offered free drugs to all the Senators....but that didn't work....:10:
it was Candy Pharmaceutical candy

it was Candy Pharmaceutical candy

No wonder they turned them down!

Not a surprise:

"President Donald Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen said on Wednesday he will assert his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in connection with a lawsuit filed by adult-film star Stormy Daniels.

In a filing in a California federal court, Cohen said he decided to invoke his constitutional right after the FBI raided his home, office and hotel room two weeks ago."

Funny it was a GOOD thing and OK when Lois Lerner took the Fifth.

The Democratic Party is basically a lie. No surprise. They should change their name to the Demagoguery Party...

Link?

Not a surprise:

Funny it was a GOOD thing and OK when Lois Lerner took the Fifth.

No one cares about Lois Lerner....trump is a living....breathing....hypocrite.

Link?

Don't you know sarcasm when u see it? You should change your name to ShallowTree....

So, libtards! If what this Admiral/Dr. did was so egregious why didn’t Obama fire him? Was Obama hooked on Candy?

Forum List

Back