Trump lawyer Cohen says will take 5th in Stormy Daniels case

So, libtards! If what this Admiral/Dr. did was so egregious why didn’t Obama fire him? Was Obama hooked on Candy?

He can stay as Dr....but not head of the VA....
Why?

Cause he said the orange clown only weighs 238 pounds....that was a very light scale.
What has that to do with the VA. You seem unhinged this AM.

I guess free watching your boy on FIX news...I am also off the edge....:04:

I think the Cohen raid set him off. Must be some very damaging stuff there....

Good. Patriots shouldn't play into the deep states game of bringing down President Trump or his allies. They are gonna have to actually WORK at it....Amazing they can harass everyone related to or associated with President Trump but couldn't even PROPERLY investigate a real criminal like Clinton. Ah its hilarious how when these witch hunts start they ALWAYS boomerang back in the left's face.
8 Benghazi investigations wasn`t a witch hunt? Unlike that one, this one is finding a lot of witches.
The more that comes out the more we learn how Clinton was handled with kid gloves in EVERY investigation but especially the email/server one. Hypocrisy abound.

Good. Patriots shouldn't play into the deep states game of bringing down President Trump or his allies. They are gonna have to actually WORK at it....Amazing they can harass everyone related to or associated with President Trump but couldn't even PROPERLY investigate a real criminal like Clinton. Ah its hilarious how when these witch hunts start they ALWAYS boomerang back in the left's face.
8 Benghazi investigations wasn`t a witch hunt? Unlike that one, this one is finding a lot of witches.
The more that comes out the more we learn how Clinton was handled with kid gloves in EVERY investigation but especially the email/server one. Hypocrisy abound.
8 Benghazi investigations and she was handled with kid gloves? WTF is wrong with you? I know, stupid question.

Guilty people only take the 5th. Trump is surrounded by a bunch of crooks.

Guilty people only take the 5th. Trump is surrounded by a bunch of crooks.
Trump just confessed this morning on live TV that Cohen did in fact represent him regarding Stormy Daniels. I wonder if he too can now be compelled to testify about it?

Last edited:
I think he should do what Hillary does when questioned. I can't recall, worked for her.

You mean....tell the truth....?
Proof that you are unhinged!

Your boy wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in his orange face....
Hate! He sure has chapped your brown ass.

You are a very clueless winch....but I am beginning to feel uncomcortable with your very alluring attraction to me
..and particularly my ass....I may need to file sexual harrassment charges against you.

Last edited:
Trump lawyer Cohen says will take 5th in Stormy Daniels case

Not a surprise:

"President Donald Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen said on Wednesday he will assert his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in connection with a lawsuit filed by adult-film star Stormy Daniels.

In a filing in a California federal court, Cohen said he decided to invoke his constitutional right after the FBI raided his home, office and hotel room two weeks ago."

Funny it was a GOOD thing and OK when Lois Lerner took the Fifth.
Yea but many on the right called her out for it too. Just more if the circle of life.

Forum List

Back