Trump lawyer Cohen says will take 5th in Stormy Daniels case

But....but....but....Hillary.....but.....Lois......but......Bill......but ...Comey....

Anything to deflect for the Orange Clown.
Okay! Show us where the orange clown took the fifth! We will wait asswipe.

When did I say he took the 5th? I never have. All this stuff about Lerner and Clinton and Comey is only distraction from the troubles trump has.

Try to not lie....
List his troubles! Go ahead do it.

But....but....but....Hillary.....but.....Lois......but......Bill......but ...Comey....

When did I say he took the 5th? I never have. All this stuff about Lerner and Clinton and Comey is only distraction from the troubles trump has.

Try to not lie....

Cohen
Mueller
Comey
Obstruction of Justice
Criminal Collusion
Money Laundering

These are just a few. I would think that he would stop his insane tweets and giving unhinged interviews the FIX news. He should be very concerned....and quiet.

We only have another week of the Mueller probe...dight? Rudy said he was gonna work something out with Mueller to end the inquiry in two weeks. Another great hire by the Dear Leader....

Oh wait....I forgot his "Monica"....Stormy Daniels. He will be repositioned on her and he will lie.

Try to not lie....

Cohen
Mueller
Comey
Obstruction of Justice
Criminal Collusion
Money Laundering

These are just a few. I would think that he would stop his insane tweets and giving unhinged interviews the FIX news. He should be very concerned....and quiet.

We only have another week of the Mueller probe...dight? Rudy said he was gonna work something out with Mueller to end the inquiry in two weeks. Another great hire by the Dear Leader....
All of this will blow up in your smarmy little faces! Pure corruption from democrats.

Try to not lie....

Cohen
Mueller
Comey
Obstruction of Justice
Criminal Collusion
Money Laundering

All of this will blow up in your smarmy little faces! Pure corruption from democrats.

All the lead attorneys at the DOJ are Republicans.....go figure......

Try to not lie....

Cohen
Mueller
Comey
Obstruction of Justice
Criminal Collusion
Money Laundering

Democrats have nothing to do with that.

DANG!? Go, Stormy!

upload_2018-4-27_18-28-30.png

Btw: Interesting reads

Bio | Michael Avenatti, Esq.

Last edited:

Try to not lie....

Cohen
Mueller
Comey
Obstruction of Justice
Criminal Collusion
Money Laundering

Democrats have nothing to do with that.

Of course the lead prosecutors are Repubs....

upload_2018-4-27_18-54-26.png

DANG!? The Great Douche is on a Roll to Blow past all current
Watergate Records! For Crimes. The first placeholder really is Raygoon.
The only reason Nixion is in the first place is he bailed with a Blanket PARDON!

Last edited:
Nope! You are definitely a hater and an asshole!
You just spew whatever crosses your reptilian brain.

"You just spew whatever crosses your reptilian brain."

Now what orange clown does that all the time?

Every time he speaks without a teleprompter...he shoots himself in the foot. Take as an example his latest nominee for VA head. He just threw his name out there with no vetting....how did that turn out?
It turned out predictably. With the left wing haters destroying the reputation of a man who was good enough to serve under Bush and Obama! Haters gonna hate!
The Democratic Party is basically a lie. No surprise. They should change their name to the Demagoguery Party...
ROTFLMFAO! Did I just hear a Trump supporter use the term 'demagoguery'??? In reference to anyone other than Trump..who defines the word?

Thanks for the laugh...
Considering the fact that you dirtbags pull the same act with every Republican leader....yes...Demagoguery is an accurate description. Apparently you Democrats can't run fucking shit without fucking it up. However, you are experts at making shit up about your opposition and using your corrupt media to sell it.

The list of targets is long and well documented:

• Ronald Reagan
  • George W. Bush
  • Sarah Palin
  • Rush Limbaugh
  • Sean Hannity
  • George H. W. Bush
  • Joe The Plumber
  • Milo Yiannopoulos
  • Ann Coulter
  • Alex Jones
  • Pam Geller
  • Laura Ingraham
  • Glenn Beck
  • Eric Bolling
  • Bill O'Reilly
  • Mitt Romney
  • Jesus Of Nazareth
  • Donald J. Trump
Really??? You have Jesus Christ listed as a Republican leader? ***snorts*** Not to mention that I've not seen any attacks on Christ..quite a few on those religions that pervert his teachings--you really missed with this one!

Hell, if Christ returned you'd be calling him a Libtard and a stinkin' commie! What do you think Christ would say to free health care for the poor? It seems to me..having read the Bible a time or two...that Christ had very definite ideas about the rich--and it wasn't good!

Every time he speaks without a teleprompter...he shoots himself in the foot. Take as an example his latest nominee for VA head. He just threw his name out there with no vetting....how did that turn out?
It turned out predictably. With the left wing haters destroying the reputation of a man who was good enough to serve under Bush and Obama! Haters gonna hate!
The Democratic Party is basically a lie. No surprise. They should change their name to the Demagoguery Party...
ROTFLMFAO! Did I just hear a Trump supporter use the term 'demagoguery'??? In reference to anyone other than Trump..who defines the word?

Thanks for the laugh...
Considering the fact that you dirtbags pull the same act with every Republican leader....yes...Demagoguery is an accurate description. Apparently you Democrats can't run fucking shit without fucking it up. However, you are experts at making shit up about your opposition and using your corrupt media to sell it.

• Ronald Reagan
  • George W. Bush
  • Sarah Palin
  • Rush Limbaugh
  • Sean Hannity
  • George H. W. Bush
  • Joe The Plumber
  • Milo Yiannopoulos
  • Ann Coulter
  • Alex Jones
  • Pam Geller
  • Laura Ingraham
  • Glenn Beck
  • Eric Bolling
  • Bill O'Reilly
  • Mitt Romney
  • Jesus Of Nazareth
  • Donald J. Trump
Really??? You have Jesus Christ listed as a Republican leader? ***snorts*** Not to mention that I've not seen any attacks on Christ..quite a few on those religions that pervert his teachings--you really missed with this one!

Hell, if Christ returned you'd be calling him a Libtard and a stinkin' commie! What do you think Christ would say to free health care for the poor? It seems to me..having read the Bible a time or two...that Christ had very definite ideas about the rich--and it wasn't good!
Well, libtard, who would you milk for freebies if there were no rich?

Thanks for the laugh...

• Ronald Reagan
  • George W. Bush
  • Sarah Palin
  • Rush Limbaugh
  • Sean Hannity
  • George H. W. Bush
  • Joe The Plumber
  • Milo Yiannopoulos
  • Ann Coulter
  • Alex Jones
  • Pam Geller
  • Laura Ingraham
  • Glenn Beck
  • Eric Bolling
  • Bill O'Reilly
  • Mitt Romney
  • Jesus Of Nazareth
  • Donald J. Trump

Easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get into heaven....which means....very few rich republicans in heaven.

Thanks for the laugh...

• Ronald Reagan
  • George W. Bush
  • Sarah Palin
  • Rush Limbaugh
  • Sean Hannity
  • George H. W. Bush
  • Joe The Plumber
  • Milo Yiannopoulos
  • Ann Coulter
  • Alex Jones
  • Pam Geller
  • Laura Ingraham
  • Glenn Beck
  • Eric Bolling
  • Bill O'Reilly
  • Mitt Romney
  • Jesus Of Nazareth
  • Donald J. Trump

Dunno..as I'm far from a lib..except in the fevered minds of some idiots here...I can't say. An odd response to my post though..as it really has nothing at all to do with what I said or why I said it.

FYI...I'm on the other side of the freebie line...and I've never had a problem with helping those less fortunate. It may surprise you to learn that helping people in need is both a Christian imperative...and not at all just a Leftist thing.

Now please--toss out another boiler-plate paragraph from your simple-minded agenda.

Thanks for the laugh...

• Ronald Reagan
  • George W. Bush
  • Sarah Palin
  • Rush Limbaugh
  • Sean Hannity
  • George H. W. Bush
  • Joe The Plumber
  • Milo Yiannopoulos
  • Ann Coulter
  • Alex Jones
  • Pam Geller
  • Laura Ingraham
  • Glenn Beck
  • Eric Bolling
  • Bill O'Reilly
  • Mitt Romney
  • Jesus Of Nazareth
  • Donald J. Trump

Dunno..as I'm far from a lib..except in the fevered minds of some idiots here...I can't say. An odd response to my post though..as it really has nothing at all to do with what I said or why I said it.

FYI...I'm on the other side of the freebie line...and I've never had a problem with helping those less fortunate. It may surprise you to learn that helping people in need is both a Christian imperative...and not at all just a Leftist thing.

Now please--toss out another boiler-plate paragraph from your simple-minded agenda.

The WillowTree is losing her branches and a good portion of her mind....

Thanks for the laugh...

• Ronald Reagan
  • George W. Bush
  • Sarah Palin
  • Rush Limbaugh
  • Sean Hannity
  • George H. W. Bush
  • Joe The Plumber
  • Milo Yiannopoulos
  • Ann Coulter
  • Alex Jones
  • Pam Geller
  • Laura Ingraham
  • Glenn Beck
  • Eric Bolling
  • Bill O'Reilly
  • Mitt Romney
  • Jesus Of Nazareth
  • Donald J. Trump

No seriously. You cited Jesus and how many rich will not enter the kingdom. So then I said who will pass out freebies when the rich are gone. Can ewe answer or not?

Forum List

Back