Trump leads all in new primary poll...

Were you ever even in the military?

Nice rant, good way to cover for your ignorance of the topics you pretend to know something about
yes, and worked in the defense industry with US and foreign governments for over 40 years, I speak from first hand knowledge while you repeat talking points from dem liars. continue,. you amuse me.

yes, and worked in the defense industry with US and foreign governments for over 40 years, I speak from first hand knowledge while you repeat talking points from dem liars. continue,. you amuse me.

What branch? How long? What MOS?

20 years in the Marines, 7041.

Did you ever plan the logistics of flying 18 FA-18s from MCAS Beaufort to MCAS Iwakuni?

Did you ever work the advanced and rear parties for one of the largest exercise held on the Korean peninsula?

Did you ever do anything related to moving equipment?

Did you ever plan the logistics of flying 18 FA-18s from MCAS Beaufort to MCAS Iwakuni?

Did you ever work the advanced and rear parties for one of the largest exercise held on the Korean peninsula?

Army then Navy logistics, then contracts and logistics in the shipbuilding industry. so yes, done all that and more.

Are you a Fla grad or just like the gator logo?

Are you a Fla grad or just like the gator logo?

I became a Gator fan in 1979 when we moved to Fort Myers.

I attended UF for 3 semesters in 82-83 before being told I needed to take off a semester to straighten out my priorities...joined the Marine Corps a few years later and never looked back.

I became a Gator fan in 1979 when we moved to Fort Myers.

I attended UF for 3 semesters in 82-83 before being told I needed to take off a semester to straighten out my priorities...joined the Marine Corps a few years later and never looked back.
Fla grad BSBA 1966, same year that Spurrier won the Heisman. Had several classes with him but he only attended the first and last days. It was different back then.

Fla grad BSBA 1966, same year that Spurrier won the Heisman. Had several classes with him but he only attended the first and last days. It was different back then.

Damn, you are older than dirt! :beer:

I was two in 66.

1. Link from the appropriate time frame please...

Google is your friend. Hint 2018
2. So, you're against trying to help Black communities move forward...Racist!

I'm against any communities getting extra funding just because of their race. THAT is racist.
3. Banning 'bump stocks' had nothing to do with 2a...

Bump stocks don't go on fishing rods. If I want to upgrade my gun with a bump stock, the government isn't supposed to infringe on that right.
4. So, on this one I'll agree BOTH parties have a spending problem...

5. Same as 4, BOTH parties have a spending problem.

Good

6. You seem to conveniently forget that the House is where spending originates Constitutionally...

It doesn't matte where they originate from. Spending bills don't become law until the president signs it. (or his veto is overridden) which was only the case once with Trump. All the other spending bills, he signed into law.

That with the climate of putting forth impossible 5K page bills loaded with pork, that they voted on within 24 hours, coupled with the fact that not only were democrats staunchly against anything Trump, (even things they should have been able to agree on) but Republican's like Ryan were disaster establishment Repub's also tried to sabatoge the man for the entire 4 years....

I can't stand liberals or liberal Republicans. That's why I don't like Trump. He's just too liberal for me.
7. Trump had America oil independent....Something Joe Biden, (the man you voted for) came in and immediately started destroying....

BS, America was only oil independent because the demand bottomed out. Russia and Saudi were in a price war. US Oil companies were producing more because the price was so low because of the price war. No president has the power to turn up or down the oil spigot. Oil companies alone control that. When it's time for a bust cycle, they turn it down and let the futures market drive the price up. Sometimes they don't even have to turn it down. Like right now, they're producing about the same as they were during Trump. The difference is the futures market is still acting like the bust cycle is still going on.

Translation...
Cheap, foreign slave labor.

Kind of funny how all those Tech companies came out with their best software after Trump sent the cheap, foreign slave labor back home.

We didn't have the mass flooding of immigrants like we're seeing now, until after Trump was elected.

Make no mistake. I agree, Biden is weak on immigration. But he, like Trump, is also weak on getting to the root of why they come here. Neither of them wanted to address the USD value and the fact that illegals, even with slave wages, is still way better than the wages in Mexico and South America.
Equalizing the USD and the PESO, (or at least getting close) would solve a lot of this. And solve some other US woes as well. Such as bringing jobs back to the US that have been outsources to countries who's currency goes farther than ours.

We didn't have the mass flooding of immigrants like we're seeing now, until after Trump was elected.

Make no mistake. I agree, Biden is weak on immigration. But he, like Trump, is also weak on getting to the root of why they come here. Neither of them wanted to address the USD value and the fact that illegals, even with slave wages, is still way better than the wages in Mexico and South America.
Equalizing the USD and the PESO, (or at least getting close) would solve a lot of this. And solve some other US woes as well. Such as bringing jobs back to the US that have been outsources to countries who's currency goes farther than ours.
We need to invade oil and gold rich Mexico; they treat their people like crap anyway.

so we should destroy our economy to save theirs? wouldn't it be easier to just seal the border to illegal entry?

Forum List

Back