Trump leaning left

Trump will say whatever the audience he is currently in front of wants to hear.

That is why he flip flops on his views so much
You know what he is trying to do? he is trying to do the impossible and get the left and the right to work together...long overdue...

Well, the GOP are the ones that started the divide. Remember the night Obama was elected, and McConnell called all the Republicans together and vowed to make Obama a one term president?

Yeah, because when a Republican is President, the left doesn't try to make him a one-term President.

Never heard a Democrat call for a Republican to be a one term president the night they got sworn in. Got any links for that?

They have to verbally say it? You mean that isn't their objective unless they do?

The commies voted against every single thing Trump tried to do. What they couldn't stop they sent their activist judges to stop.

The Republicans are the only party that I know of who have publicly voiced a desire the day a president was sworn in, to make them a one term president.

And yeah, Dems are against a lot of Trumps policies, but that is because they aren't very workable, as well as add a crapload to the debt.

Wait a minute...................I thought you conservatives cared about the debt?

He has been a long time liberal, that is why it surprised me that Republicans embraced him.

I knew he had been and it also surprised me. I think repeal of obamacare and illegals are the two things that got him elected.

I made a thread about how i knew he was going to get crazy abour guns.. people just brushed it off..
I made LOTS OF THREADS before he even won the nomination about him being a fake. They were all blown off.
Having said that so far he's done a decent job and the economy is roaring along but he loses me when he gets on the spending and amnesty bs.

The Republicans are the only party that I know of who have publicly voiced a desire the day a president was sworn in, to make them a one term president.

And yeah, Dems are against a lot of Trumps policies, but that is because they aren't very workable, as well as add a crapload to the debt.

Wait a minute...................I thought you conservatives cared about the debt?
You are a shining example of why the two sides will remain divided and hostel...

Trump never actually cared that much about the issue. If you think a man goes from liberal to conservative overnight in his late 60's then you're a fool.

You know what he is trying to do? he is trying to do the impossible and get the left and the right to work together...long overdue...

Well, the GOP are the ones that started the divide. Remember the night Obama was elected, and McConnell called all the Republicans together and vowed to make Obama a one term president?

Yeah, because when a Republican is President, the left doesn't try to make him a one-term President.

Never heard a Democrat call for a Republican to be a one term president the night they got sworn in. Got any links for that?

They have to verbally say it? You mean that isn't their objective unless they do?

The commies voted against every single thing Trump tried to do. What they couldn't stop they sent their activist judges to stop.

I've said all along when congress gets what they want passed they are through with him. They're not done with him yet.

Neither side cares, hence the 20 trillion and growing.

I made a thread about how i knew he was going to get crazy abour guns.. people just brushed it off..
I made LOTS OF THREADS before he even won the nomination about him being a fake. They were all blown off.
Having said that so far he's done a decent job and the economy is roaring along but he loses me when he gets on the spending and amnesty bs.
Spending amnesty guns.. you know, his MAIN goddamn platform..

Trump is not an ideologue that is why he won...he attracted voters from every walk of life...He's doing a great job...He is a 2nd amendment supporter so I wouldn't jump to any conclusion after one open door meeting...

You are a shining example of why the two sides will remain divided and hostel...

Don't you mean HOSTILE? A "hostel" is a cheap place to sleep for the night, and I don't take in boarders.

And like I said.............when Obama was doing his thing, you conservatives were screaming bloody murder about the debt ceiling, and the increasing debt.

Now that Trump is in office? You don't really care about either, you just want your tax cuts while the country goes broke.

And how in the hell is Trump going to pay for his wall, rebuilding our infrastructure and building up the military to even bigger heights? Those things cost money, so where is it going to come from?

Trump is not an ideologue that is why he won...he attracted voters from every walk of life...He's doing a great job...He is a 2nd amendment supporter so I wouldn't jump to any conclusion after one open door meeting...
If he is one, then he is dumping his integrity to appeal to knee jerkers.
Im good with either one. Commie or dipshit

Trump never actually cared that much about the issue. If you think a man goes from liberal to conservative overnight in his late 60's then you're a fool.

Between his court nominations, tax cuts, continued fight on illegals, abortion, many are rating him more conservative than Ronald Reagan.

You're right. Trump is a demagogue, which is one of the people that Jefferson warned against letting run this country. Trump doesn't have any ideas, all he has is emotional language and rhetoric.

He never tells us how he's going to do something, he just says that he's gonna do the greatest job ever, but never outlines how he's gonna do it.

Don't you mean HOSTILE? A "hostel" is a cheap place to sleep for the night, and I don't take in boarders.

And like I said.............when Obama was doing his thing, you conservatives were screaming bloody murder about the debt ceiling, and the increasing debt.

Now that Trump is in office? You don't really care about either, you just want your tax cuts while the country goes broke.

And how in the hell is Trump going to pay for his wall, rebuilding our infrastructure and building up the military to even bigger heights? Those things cost money, so where is it going to come from?
The more you type the more you prove my point...some people will never get along...some people will never give an inch...you are one angry person so people like you will have to be shoved aside and ignored to get anything bipartisan done...

Between his court nominations, tax cuts, continued fight on illegals, abortion, many are rating him more conservative than Ronald Reagan.
Reagan was just as much leftist as he was conservative.
Great comparison lol

Trump has taken a lot of flack about the debt by conservatives. But so far, he's only spent about one-fifth of what DumBama spent. Here is what one un-patriotic and irresponsible person once said about our debt:

I've said all along when congress gets what they want passed they are through with him. They're not done with him yet.
they also need him to get through the election coming up for them.....along with him shielding them on cutting medicare, social security etc and other social safety nets....

Trump has taken a lot of flack about the debt by conservatives. But so far, he's only spent about one-fifth of what DumBama spent. Here is what one un-patriotic and irresponsible person once said about our debt:

You're not comparing apples to apples one year to eight years you're comparing. Compare at the end of 4.

Forum List

Back