Trump left office with a 29% approval rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
1627422582822.png

trump was and is a truly worthless piece of shit. i don't understand how anyone of whatever political party or religion could ever have supported him in any way..
I felt that way with Trump, Clinton and Biden, they are all corrupt and all are out to make the rich, richer.

trump was and is a truly worthless piece of shit. i don't understand how anyone of whatever political party or religion could ever have supported him in any way..

And that's while he'll be back.

What you don't understand could fill a railroad boxcar.

Latest poll showed only 44% of Republicans support him anymore. There's little prospect it's going to get better, he's out of the picture. Bad news for anybody who still supports him. Republican party needs to come up with a viable, credible candidate for 2024.
..you are FOR Dems like idiot Biden????!!! HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHA

Fights for what??? Against his fellow Americans? This is what we are seeing. I saw the Americans testify this mornnig, those who gat thier bodies to defend our nation.

Fights for himself (of course) against the media and his political enemies.

Latest poll showed only 44% of Republicans support him anymore. There's little prospect it's going to get better, he's out of the picture. Bad news for anybody who still supports him. Republican party needs to come up with a viable, credible candidate for 2024.
That’s worse than Bush the Lesser

A poll you say :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I will never understand why anyone wants to force this trump on our nation. I don't understand his motives or the motives of his followers. I know what I know in my own heart and what I believe as an American.

Thank you to the four officers who testified this morning, and their colleagues, who put their bodies on the line to save our natiion. Put some statues up to them in our town squares and parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back