Trump Lied?

He clearly wasn't cooperating, otherwise the FBI wouldn't have found documents when they searched Mar a Lago.
This is like the movie scene where the cop is ordered to turn over all his guns. And he takes one out of his side holster, and his shoulder holster.

Then they ask him if that's all of them. Before he pulls one from an ankle holster.

Are you sure that's all, and they lift up his other pant leg to show a gun tucked into his boot.

That kind of cooperating.

This is like the movie scene where the cop is ordered to turn over all his guns. And he takes one out of his side holster, and his shoulder holster.

Then they ask him if that's all of them. Before he pulls one from an ankle holster.

Are you sure that's all, and they lift up his other pant leg to show a gun tucked into his boot.

That kind of cooperating.
No, it's not 'like' that.

No, it's not 'like' that.
Actually it was, because each time Trump would say he had no more "guns", and they would look under his pant leg and find another "gun" he didn't turn over.

Trump was supposed to turn them all over, and instead made the Archves or the FBI search for them.

In Jack Smiths hands.
Along with the security video of Trumps employees trying to erase security videos.
A video that the biased select committee gave over to a loser lawyer who hates Trump. You sure are brainwashed.

I was looking up the presidential records act and from what I'm reading it looks like the documents are the government's property not his. However, I have a little reading comprehension issues so I could be (and hopefully I am) wrong. I don't know much about legal stuff either I admit. I also wasn't sure if he could testify at his own trial.

Yeah, he lied

So the FBI just makes things up which is proven. Why should we trust the ones running the FBI? Oh yeah...'Orange Man Bad.' And 'We have an insurance policy' so Trump won't get elected...
Just to be clear, you said the documents were planted and have absolutely no basis for that claim.

So the FBI just makes things up which is proven. Why should we trust the ones running the FBI? Oh yeah...'Orange Man Bad.' And 'We have an insurance policy' so Trump won't get elected...
There has been one (1) instance where the FBI made something up, and that was years ago, and the perpetrator plead guilty. That in no way proves the FBI has done so since.

Which is why FBI statements are backed up by the testimony of republicans.

A video that the biased select committee gave over to a loser lawyer who hates Trump. You sure are brainwashed.
No the video Jack Smith subpoenaed which formed the additional obstruction of justice charges in the superseding indictment.

Actually it was, because each time Trump would say he had no more "guns", and they would look under his pant leg and find another "gun" he didn't turn over.

Trump was supposed to turn them all over, and instead made the Archves or the FBI search for them.
LOL How about the Biden analogy. Every time they searched his house - FIVE TIMES - they found more classified docs.

There has been one (1) instance where the FBI made something up, and that was years ago, and the perpetrator plead guilty. That in no way proves the FBI has done so since.

Which is why FBI statements are backed up by the testimony of republicans.
Yeah, that's like saying the perp only killed one time and that doesn't prove he won't kill again.

Forum List

Back