Trump lies. "...4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days"

Misleading claims? What the hell is that? Since the crazy angry left seems to think that the election was somehow illegitimate it stands to reason that everything the President says will seem misleading to their hate filled small minds. When Bill Clinton said "it's the economy, stupid" was that misleading? Hypocrite lefties enjoy a GDP of 4.1 and a DOW at 25,000 just like normal people but they seem to spend an inordinate amount of time in missions of hatred that go nowhere.

MAY 29 2018
“So, last week, I visited a place where -- I essentially grew up right next to it -- to discuss the menace of MS-13. This vicious gang has transformed once peaceful, beautiful communities that I know so well -- I know them all -- into bloodstained killing fields, savagely murdering, raping and mutilating their victims. ... And then I have to listen to Pelosi and these people saying, 'We have to respect them. They are human beings.' They are not human beings.”

House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi never said "we have to respect" MS-13 gang members or anything close. The Pelosi comments Trump is referencing were about undocumented immigrants.

Like most of the "lies" in this piece -- they are all at least equivocal. And this is just partisan spin in another form. Even your political psychics ADMIT in the link that Pelosi "interpreted" his comments in a very partisan way..

""Pelosi clearly chose the interpretation of Trump’s words at the roundtable that was least favorable to Trump. But that doesn’t mean she was embracing violent gang members.""

That's not an interpretation. That was a dishonest lie on her part. Because in the context of the "animal" comment -- Trump was CLEARLY referring to MS-13. Ain't no doubt. You have no brain. You have no "fact checker". It's just partisan spin. Like the REST of your "examples".

Her comments about animals DO clearly show the ONLY way SanFran Nan could capitalize on this statement was to LIE ABOUT IT..

Nancy Pelosi Defends MS-13 Gang Members From Trump's 'Animals' Comment

Pelosi flat-out defended the rapists and murderers that make up MS-13 from the President’s harsh rhetoric saying “Calling people animals is not a good thing.”

“So when the president of the United States says about undocumented immigrants, ‘These aren’t people, these are animals,’ you have to wonder, does he not believe in the spark of divinity, the dignity, and worth of every person?” Pelosi questioned.

You need to fire your "fact-checking" morons. Because they are responsible for you getting your ass whooped everyday when you run with their spin and call it truth. Find some new morons -- because THESE morons are making YOU look stupid.

Forum List

Back