Trump looms behind Clinton at the debate

Can you give an example of his sense of humor being misunderstood?
Hmm...so many to choose from, but take this one for instance:

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters." - D.J. Trump

Nobody on 5th Avenue would ever be a Trump voter, so he was right about that! :laugh:

A super-pac should use that video but digitally dress him as one of these creepy clowns, which is what he is. This guy just has the look and affect of a sexual stalker.

Last edited:
CuXrqunWAAAPLH7.jpg

CuXqwDlWYAAyOS7.jpg

CuXrq_FXgAA0228.jpg

CuXrtBtWAAAJDsx.jpg

See more pics of Trump imitating a 70's horror movie here:

Donald Trump looms behind Hillary Clinton at the debate - CNNPolitics.com

One of the biggest things people get through osmosis in these debates is the overall demeanor of the candidates. Trump always seems nervous, stalking, angry, seething, and as someone who is going to get insulted nonstop like he did at the 2011 White House Correspondents dinner where everyone that came to the mic just roasted his ass.

Clinton though is un-phased by his weirdness, she is calm, eyes wide open, answers every question with actual knowledge, and as she said she 'doesn't go low'.

He is a perv standing behind another woman that he detests. This IS who he is.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters." - D.J. Trump

Nobody on 5th Avenue would ever be a Trump voter, so he was right about that! :laugh:
If Trump wasn't such an entitlement junkie, I might agree. I don't think he has a sense of humor at all. He's a thin skinned whiner with a vindictive streak 20 miles wide.

...I don't think he has a sense of humor at all. He's a thin skinned whiner with a vindictive streak 20 miles wide.
If I had to quantify his sense of humor (as I see it), I'd say he's unintentionally self-deprecating in an overtly braggadocious kinda way, ... IF such a paradox could be reconciled through the interplay of his conscious and subconscious minds.

I can definitely see where you're coming from though, Ravs.

...I don't think he has a sense of humor at all. He's a thin skinned whiner with a vindictive streak 20 miles wide.
If I had to quantify his sense of humor (as I see it), I'd say he's unintentionally self-deprecating in an overtly braggadocious kinda way, ... IF such a paradox could be reconciled through the interplay of his conscious and subconscious minds.

I can definitely see where you're coming from though, Ravs.
Did you misspell passive aggressive?

He stood up. The,horror. Get that poor woman to a safe space.

If any man did that to you, you would freak the fuck out. He did it because he knows how much that scares women, and it did rattle her a bit, but her recovery was so impressive that Trump eventually gave up. Hillary is amazingly skilled with non-verbal stuff, I have to say.

Notice how every time he did that, she made sure to have her back completely turned to him, effectively 'blocking' his pathetic intimidation tactic.

If any man did that to you, you would freak the fuck out. He did it because he knows how much that scares women, and it did rattle her a bit, but her recovery was so impressive that Trump eventually gave up. Hillary is amazingly skilled with non-verbal stuff, I have to say.

Notice how every time he did that, she made sure to have her back completely turned to him, effectively 'blocking' his pathetic intimidation tactic.
I am pretty sure Tipsy would like being stalked, based on her posts.

He didn't say that. A New York Times reporter said it. Trump repeated it to show just how insane the left really is.

I am pretty sure Tipsy would like being stalked, based on her posts.
A man, any man, standing up is not stalking.

That is completely off your rocker. Men stand up. This is so crazy it defies reality. Do you really think I have gone my entire life never having seen a man stand before?

Manipulative body language can be fun if you know what you are doing.

That is completely off your rocker. Men stand up. This is so crazy it defies reality. Do you really think I have gone my entire life never having seen a man stand before?

lol, nice try. He wasn't just "standing." He was standing and looming directly behind her for a very abnormal amount of time.

Don't be so dishonest. Defending a bully like Trump reflects very badly on you as a woman.

Yep, Forrest Trump was trying to bully and stalk Hillary last night. It didn't work.
Probably because he was doing no such thing.

Hills has done this before she freaked out during her senate run when she had to share the stage with a man. Same excuse.

lol, nice try. He wasn't just "standing." He was standing and looming directly behind her for a very abnormal amount of time.

Don't be so dishonest. Defending a bully like Trump reflects very badly on you as a woman.
As a woman I'm supposed to get the vapors when a man is standing behind me.

Democrats are going to bring back the fainting couch. Every time a woman is in public she needs a fainting couch nearby in case a man stands up.

Forum List

Back