Trump Loses Again in Court

If it was PRIVATE, then who cares? And if it was PRIVATE, how do you defame a person with PRIVATE comments? You can't.
The private comments indicate they knew their public statements were false.

Fox News could have gone to court to argue that all their statements were opinion and they might have succeeded, but they chose to settle instead.

The private comments indicate they knew their public statements were false.

Fox News could have gone to court to argue that all their statements were opinion and they might have succeeded, but they chose to settle instead.
the elites told them to settle and to fire tucker. It's all noted.

That'll teach the Orange Porker! Don't mess with the Democrats! CNN can run a president's election off the rails with false accusations that are only OPINIONS, but Fox News can't express an opinion against Dominion voting machines without paying 800 million dollars!

Democrats are just such wonderful special people!

Gee, I bet those stupid republicans at Fox News feel really stupid now that they didn't think of the opinion defense! :rock:
Fox News willfully lied. They were not expressing an opinion, they knew they were propagating a Big Lie. Their internal messaging clearly demonstrated they knew they were lying to you rubes.

YUGE difference.

What's really bizarre is that after proving to you rubes they were lying, you STILL bleev their lies!

If it was PRIVATE, then who cares? And if it was PRIVATE, how do you defame a person with PRIVATE comments? You can't.
The comments were private… the pronouncements were public and you’re a friggin idiot

Right. You cannot defame someone in private emails. So how did Dominion ever get to even know what was in them?
Hey dipshit… the evidence of their dishonesty was in those private e-mails

The defamation occurred in public

Who’s feeding this stupid shit to you clowns?

Never listen to them again

Hey dipshit… the evidence of their dishonesty was on those private e/mails
But how did anyone ever know since they were only made in private between Fox employees? Did they raid Fox looking for the proof to make their case? You mean, the police can accuse you of a crime without proof THEN break into your house looking to find the proof forcing you to self-incriminate to justify their charges?

The defamation occurred on public
An opinion is not defamation. Just ask CNN.

Who’s feeding this stupid shit to you clowns?
I get all of my facts from The Big Guy.

BozoBiden.jpg

But how did anyone ever know since they were only made in private between Fox employees? Did they raid Fox looking for the proof to make their case? You mean, the police can accuse you of a crime without proof THEN break into your house looking to find the proof forcing you to self-incriminate to justify their charges?

An opinion is not defamation. Just ask CNN.

I get all of my facts from The Big Guy.

View attachment 809803
I'm OK with heavy drug traffic.
And heavy drug use apparently.

Forum List

Back