trump loses again! Senate overrides Veto

Open SmartNews and read "Trump handed defeat as Congress overrides his defense bill veto" here:
To read it on the web, tap here: Trump Handed Defeat as Congress Overrides Defense Bill Veto

What a Loser trump is! His threats didn't make a difference. Poor Baby trump
Not necessarily. When Trump's victory is affirmed, he will teturn to making America Great, and everyone wins.

Poor Dumb Donald, not only was his veto overridden, his VP seeks to dismiss the lawsuit to overturn the results of the presidential election won by Joe Biden when Congress formally counts the Electoral College votes next week.
So you're saying it's in God's hands whether we get a dementia patient/former extortionist or the people's favorite, good guy President Trump. No brainer ! :woohoo:

81,000,000 people say it is time for trump to leave. And he is NOT a good guy. He is a Baby, Whiner, Coward, Jerk.

Clear, concise and accurate description of Donald "the man-child" Trump ^^^.

Open SmartNews and read "Trump handed defeat as Congress overrides his defense bill veto" here:
To read it on the web, tap here: Trump Handed Defeat as Congress Overrides Defense Bill Veto

What a Loser trump is! His threats didn't make a difference. Poor Baby trump
Glad to see you assholes finally expose yourselves as the military-industrial warmongering cocksuckers that most of us already knew that you were.

Who are "most of us"?

What are they going to rename the forts now?

Fort Martin Luther Negro Jr?

Fort George Floyd?

Fort Muhammad Ali?

Fort Trayvon Martin?

Why not Fort Karl Marx? That is what the filthy ass Democrats and the weak minded RINOs really want, isn't it?

You sound pretty miserable....sorry. Butt Hurt can be painful.

Since they named a goddamn Navy ship after a queer what in the hell do you think they will do to the Army forts? Maybe name one after the previous First "Lady" transsexual. Fort Michelle.

The naming of the Southern forts after the great Southern heroes was a part of post Civil War reconciliation. If anybody is butt hurt it is the stupid uneducated Moon Bats that don't know any more about History than they do Economics, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

Prime example of a rant ^^^; a rant by someone whose hate is palatable and pathological, someone who is a very sick puppy foaming at the mouth.

Rump is making a Republican enemies list and checking it twice. ANYONE who doesn't do exactly as he says will face his primary wrath. He's gonna be REAL busy by the time this BS comes to a merciful conclusion.

the-enemies-list-all-democrats-media-european-allies-robert-mueller-35153497.png

Rump is making a Republican enemies list and checking it twice. ANYONE who doesn't do exactly as he says will face his primary wrath. He's gonna be REAL busy by the time this BS comes to a merciful conclusion.

the-enemies-list-all-democrats-media-european-allies-robert-mueller-35153497.png

He may be too busy in court to do much threatening and vengeance seeking. He is such a Baby....

I didn't even read it.....The Tower of Babble...

Still waiting for you to explain to us how overriding this veto benefits the country, TDS Lord, or is that beyond your mental capacity?

I owe you Nothing. Your King has been defeated. Let it go. And seek medication for BDS. 2021 is gonna be a great year...compared to the year that trump Lied to the entire country and people died.

Happy New Year! BIDEN-HARRIS

Who is my king, TDS Lord?

You're the one who rejoiced at the fact that his veto was overridden, so one would logically conclude that you have a reason for celebrating that. Surely, you can tell us what was in the legislation that's so important and beneficial to the nation that the billions of spending involved is vital to the nation. Surely, your mental capacity isn't limited to the function of a simple light switch, on or off, Trump Bad, Anti-Trump Good, is it? Surely, you have more to offer than the projection of being a mere simpleton, don't you?

Why do you think overriding this veto is a good thing for the country?
It allows Military personnel to be promoted and receive raises.

Fair enough. What about all the other crap stuffed in it? They can take care of military salary increases without them being shoved inside a trillion dollar trough

Fair enough. What about all the other crap stuffed in it? They can take care of military salary increases without them being shoved inside a trillion dollar trough
They stuffed in all the other crap without my approval.
This is something that they have always done and will always do in the future. Oh, a bill is going to pass, let me slide this in towards the back.

Since they named a goddamn Navy ship after a queer what in the hell do you think they will do to the Army forts? Maybe name one after the previous First "Lady" transsexual. Fort Michelle.

The naming of the Southern forts after the great Southern heroes was a part of post Civil War reconciliation. If anybody is butt hurt it is the stupid uneducated Moon Bats that don't know any more about History than they do Economics, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

They weren't heroes. They were traitors and racists...

They weren't heroes. They were traitors and racists...

Right...look up the definition of Rebel or Confederate and get back to us. I grew up in the Old South and always took southern pride to heart. But the Civil War has long been over. The southern pride has transformed into racial intolerance. But trump has never been a southerner. He has never had southern pride. His objection to removing the names of confederates from military installations is based on his racial intolerance. I is and has always been a racist.

Right...look up the definition of Rebel or Confederate and get back to us. I grew up in the Old South and always took southern pride to heart. But the Civil War has long been over. The southern pride has transformed into racial intolerance. But trump has never been a southerner. He has never had southern pride. His objection to removing the names of confederates from military installations is based on his racial intolerance. I is and has always been a racist.

That's the problem, we let the South be "Proud" of what they did...

We didn't do what we did to Germany after WWII. Put their leaders on trial for crimes and never let the world forget.

Germany is a better country for it.

The stripping of Confederate Flags and Statues should have happened 100 years ago, not now.

Forum List

Back