"trump LOST" billboards popping up in Texas...funded by GOP

So if the GOP nominates him in 2024, when he is asked in the debate who won the 2020 presidential election, what is his answer gonna be? Voters don't like whiners.
He'll avoid debates. For that reason, among others. No way can he take questions.

He'll blame the media for his cowardice, and the rubes will nod their cowardly heads in agreement.

The same as mine

there is fraud in out sloppy stupid anything goes election system

its not always easy to prove fraud even when it happens
Without facts...he and you are LIARS!

He has been playing them for fools all these years.....and they just let him drag them along.
Are you talking about the people who are trying end his political career and put him in jail? He has been playing those people for six years.

Talk radio and FOX had them so fucking desperate and hungry for a savior that this emotional attachment is like cement.
Why the profanity?

you claim to be superior but cant express yourself civilly

you claim to be superior
2cPHVi0.jpg

I think more and more rank and file Republicans are getting tired of his bullshit by the day, particularly when he goes out there and tells them not to bother voting because of "fraud."
I think more and more rank and file Republicans are getting tired of his bullshit by the day, particularly when he goes out there and tells them not to bother voting because of "fraud."
It’s only the RINOs in bed with the Demonrats part of the new world order agenda bush and Clinton always spoke of tyst are tired of his alleged bullshit you say he speaks when he tells the truth on the vote fraud thst put an illigitimte president in the wh.

Are you talking about the people who are trying end his political career and put him in jail? He has been playing those people for six years.
Trollboy is talking about the house and senate who hate him for not being part of the corrupt two party system.

Forum List

Back