Trump lost me, most insensitive ahole Covid remark

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

Unreal, what a heartless fuck. Why not just reopen everything now?

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. But regardless, Trump is right. We can't keep everyone alive. Death finds you no matter how much you try to avoid it or delay it. Stats show that the old and vulnerable are almost guaranteed to die from the virus.

Heartless? No. Realistic? Brutally so.

That doesn't mean that there aren't many things one can do to not spread it. Things Trump dismisses. It's one thing to note that some will die. It's another to advocate for things that will cause more to die.

His dismissals do not spread the virus, people who don't exercise personal hygiene do.

Trump was clearly anti-mask which is a part of personal hygiene.

Pfizer just announced a $1.75 billion contract with the US government to produce up to 600 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine by December. It is in the final phase of human trials. His initiative "Operation Warp Speed" was him advocating for an effort to develop and distribute a viable vaccine in unprecedented time.

So, his "advocacy" according to your logic, will save tens of millions if not hundreds of millions of lives.

Pfizer would have jumped on the money train no matter who is president.
Masks don't do shit. That's a fact.

A Pfizer spokesman was on the news yesterday and said that if their costs were covered, they would distribute the vaccine free of charge to the public.
Masks work. That's the real, non tRumpling, fact.
No, they don't. Not one single mask people are wearing will protect you from a VIRUS... a VIRUS. All you're doing is filtering out LARGE DUST PARTICLES, period.

Don't be stupid.

standard N95 mask performance was used as a control to compare the results with cloth masks, and our results suggest that cloth masks are only marginally beneficial in protecting individuals from particles<2.5 μm.

Covid is less than .1 μm
Correct...

In dry atmosphere the COVID-19 virus will go right through a cloth mask like it was a screen door.

The COVID-19 virus CANNOT exist in a dry environment, dumbass!
Lies about covid can. Lies are how Arizona got to be a hotspot.

It's true tho....

We should re-open everything now, where masks inside, protect the at risk.

We were never supposed to NOT get it, we were supposed to flatten the curve. Ride the wave to herd immunity n shit.

Stay safe.
You should "where masks inside"?

Ask Sweden how their herd immunity is working out for them.

voice to txt typo. thanks for your concern.

again, fuck sweden.

our death rate is 1.3% and falling.

That's great unless you are part of the 1.3% now, isn't it?

Sucks for them. Sure. but such is life. a death rate equivalent as the flue is not justification to shut people in their homes.

What your chimney exhaust have to do with anything?

Is your IQ above room temp?

You seem to have gone into hysterics, maybe your heart doctor should hand you a paper bag to breath into.

You seem to developed mental retardation. Maybe a doctor could help you!

Yes, America should open back up, ALL of it. NOTHING the president could ever say or do could PROTECT, EVERYONE... NOTHING, and even if he tried, the draconian measures it would require would immediately piss off the entire nation. They'd all be screaming bloody murder.

I think far more people have or have had this virus already. I think I might have even had it already. I had chills and a little sore throat about a month ago, and I bet if I'd have gotten tested it would have been positive. I bet if they could test every person in America this very instant, 75% of the people would test positive, but the vast majority of them wouldn't even know they were infected, and most of the others aren't sick enough to be hospitalized.

We need to open back up. This lock down shit is stupid, and so are masks.

Masks are stupid? No, the people who think they are stupid are stupid.

Standard N95 mask performance was used as a control to compare the results with cloth masks, and our results suggest that cloth masks are only marginally beneficial in protecting individuals from particles<2.5 μm.

COVID is less than .1 μm.
For about the 100th time, the virus exists in vapor droplets, not by itself. Masks take care of your sneeze and cough.

If you don't have a virus you don't need a mask.

How do you know you have it? Do you get tested hourly?

I got it early right at the beginning way early, before any briefings, I get tested for antibodies monthly. ;)

That doesn't mean you cannot get it again, now does it?

It actually does, if you understood antibodies and serotypes you wouldn't ask such silly questions.

So how do people catch it again? Are you some kind of immunologist?

They don't. #fakenews

Your own source disagrees with you, dumbass!

you forgot to quote the part that states so.

The key word in the whole article is "some", dumbass!

hahahahha you are losing it.

Yes, America should open back up, ALL of it. NOTHING the president could ever say or do could PROTECT, EVERYONE... NOTHING, and even if he tried, the draconian measures it would require would immediately piss off the entire nation. They'd all be screaming bloody murder.

I think far more people have or have had this virus already. I think I might have even had it already. I had chills and a little sore throat about a month ago, and I bet if I'd have gotten tested it would have been positive. I bet if they could test every person in America this very instant, 75% of the people would test positive, but the vast majority of them wouldn't even know they were infected, and most of the others aren't sick enough to be hospitalized.

Standard N95 mask performance was used as a control to compare the results with cloth masks, and our results suggest that cloth masks are only marginally beneficial in protecting individuals from particles<2.5 μm.

For about the 100th time, the virus exists in vapor droplets, not by itself. Masks take care of your sneeze and cough.

hahahahahahahaha
Respiratory droplets - Natural Ventilation for Infection Control in Health-Care Settings - NCBI Bookshelf

Published data have suggested that sneezing may produce as many as 40 000 droplets between 0.5–12 μm in diameter (Cole & Cook, 1998; Tang et al., 2006) that may be expelled at speeds up to 100 m/s (Wells, 1955; Cole & Cook, 1998), whereas coughing may produce up to 3000 droplet nuclei, about the same number as talking for five minutes

Now, show those results with a mask! You still haven't told us where you got your medical degree.

I see the weed is REALLY good where you live.

I wouldn't know, but I have heard our climate is ideal.

It's true tho....

We were never supposed to NOT get it, we were supposed to flatten the curve. Ride the wave to herd immunity n shit.

Stay safe.

again, fuck sweden.

Sucks for them. Sure. but such is life. a death rate equivalent as the flue is not justification to shut people in their homes.

You seem to have gone into hysterics, maybe your heart doctor should hand you a paper bag to breath into.

"seemed to HAVE developed"

you are welcome.

hahahahahahahaha
Respiratory droplets - Natural Ventilation for Infection Control in Health-Care Settings - NCBI Bookshelf

Published data have suggested that sneezing may produce as many as 40 000 droplets between 0.5–12 μm in diameter (Cole & Cook, 1998; Tang et al., 2006) that may be expelled at speeds up to 100 m/s (Wells, 1955; Cole & Cook, 1998), whereas coughing may produce up to 3000 droplet nuclei, about the same number as talking for five minutes

Now, show those results with a mask! You still haven't told us where you got your medical degree.

I see the weed is REALLY good where you live.

I wouldn't know, but I have heard our climate is ideal.

I don't believe you, drugs is obvious the answer to your gentle musings.... at least I hope it's drugs or yikes!

I got it early right at the beginning way early, before any briefings, I get tested for antibodies monthly. ;)

It actually does, if you understood antibodies and serotypes you wouldn't ask such silly questions.

They don't. #fakenews

You apparently never had it! Where did you go to medical school?

It's true tho....

Stay safe.

again, fuck sweden.

you are welcome.

Look up the word "seemed". Show me where that is an absolute.

They don't. #fakenews

You apparently never had it! Where did you go to medical school?

Why would it matter if I went to medical school?

Sure I did, I got over it, and I have the antibodies.

I'm like your better in every way. ;)

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. But regardless, Trump is right. We can't keep everyone alive. Death finds you no matter how much you try to avoid it or delay it. Stats show that the old and vulnerable are almost guaranteed to die from the virus.

That doesn't mean that there aren't many things one can do to not spread it. Things Trump dismisses. It's one thing to note that some will die. It's another to advocate for things that will cause more to die.

His dismissals do not spread the virus, people who don't exercise personal hygiene do.

Pfizer just announced a $1.75 billion contract with the US government to produce up to 600 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine by December. It is in the final phase of human trials. His initiative "Operation Warp Speed" was him advocating for an effort to develop and distribute a viable vaccine in unprecedented time.

So, his "advocacy" according to your logic, will save tens of millions if not hundreds of millions of lives.

A Pfizer spokesman was on the news yesterday and said that if their costs were covered, they would distribute the vaccine free of charge to the public.
No, they don't. Not one single mask people are wearing will protect you from a VIRUS... a VIRUS. All you're doing is filtering out LARGE DUST PARTICLES, period.

Don't be stupid.

Then why did Trump take to wearing one? Is he stupid?
He did it to placate the idiots like you.
Trump doesn't wear one all the time. Only when close to others. A mask is a breading ground for bacteira and viruses, especially when not cleaned daily. There is a time and place for needing a mask but most can not reason those times out. Masks only slow the spread to others by catching what YOU EXHALE in the water droplets you breath out, but its less than 30% effective. It stops nothing you are breathing in. Don't get me started on face shields, they are worthless.
If you're infected, and wearing a mask, the virus WILL exit your mask, and if someone else is near that person, wearing another mask, they WILL breath it in. These masks will not stop the virus, that's just the plain and simple fact of the matter.

I don't know how many people are ignorant enough to believe masks will stop the virus completely, that a mask protects them 100% from catching it, but I'm sure there's plenty. I think most other people think masks will somehow lessen their chances of breathing it, which is really irrelevant, since the amount of the virus you breath doesn't make much difference. Either a little or a lot, you got it now.

All this mask hysteria is doing is giving people a false sense of security. They chose to not listen to the facts, that masks are virtually worthless, in order to feel safe(r). But wearing one should be a choice. It should not be mandatory. That's the problem I have with it. I know masks are a joke refuse to be told to wear one. If someone else wants to believe it's protecting them, fine, wear it.
Lol, willful stupidity now the worst kind.

Masks work. Nobody thinks they protect 100%. Well maybe a few tRumplings do now that they are "patriotic", but the rest of us know better. I've explained before how and why they are effective.

It's true tho....

Stay safe.

again, fuck sweden.

you are welcome.

Look up the word "seemed". Show me where that is an absolute.

No.

Funny how you can be offended by an insensitive remark about elderly people by a republican president but when a democrat governor like Dr. Death Cuomo issues an executive order that kills more than 3,000 elderly people there is no reaction.

New York covid death rates and infection rates are way down and under control. Those governors who listened to Trump are now seeing rampant infection rates, ER rooms filed to the max and death rates rising. Because of Trump’s ineptitude we have 140,000 dead and rising. Trump and Trumpers not content with 140,000 dead still want to continue with Trump’s failed strategy. Pitiful.

You are a lying asshole........you have been shown over and over that the democrat party governors screwed up royally.....that their policies killed thousands of senior citizens....

Trump did everything he could at his level to fight the virus, and he was obama you shitstains would be telling us he was better than Jesus......

Florida, higher population than New York, more senior citizens.....5,000 deaths

New York....slightly lower population than Florida, fewer senior citizens....30,000 deaths..

Where in that does anything you post make any F*****g sense? You twit.

They don't. #fakenews

My cardiologist and gastroenterolgist put me in a mask long before anyone else. I think I will value their opinion much higher than yours. Where did you attend medical school?

I keep giving you the evidence, if you don't think you are as capable as a doctor to form your own conclusions based on peer reviewed science, that's on you. I am more than capable as any doctor at reading the science and forming an educated position.

No, you are supplying fake news with a sub-room temp IQ. I trust my doctors and the CDC. You just go ahead and die. I won't shed a tear.

Don't be stupid.

Then why did Trump take to wearing one? Is he stupid?
He did it to placate the idiots like you.
Trump doesn't wear one all the time. Only when close to others. A mask is a breading ground for bacteira and viruses, especially when not cleaned daily. There is a time and place for needing a mask but most can not reason those times out. Masks only slow the spread to others by catching what YOU EXHALE in the water droplets you breath out, but its less than 30% effective. It stops nothing you are breathing in. Don't get me started on face shields, they are worthless.
If you're infected, and wearing a mask, the virus WILL exit your mask, and if someone else is near that person, wearing another mask, they WILL breath it in. These masks will not stop the virus, that's just the plain and simple fact of the matter.

I don't know how many people are ignorant enough to believe masks will stop the virus completely, that a mask protects them 100% from catching it, but I'm sure there's plenty. I think most other people think masks will somehow lessen their chances of breathing it, which is really irrelevant, since the amount of the virus you breath doesn't make much difference. Either a little or a lot, you got it now.

All this mask hysteria is doing is giving people a false sense of security. They chose to not listen to the facts, that masks are virtually worthless, in order to feel safe(r). But wearing one should be a choice. It should not be mandatory. That's the problem I have with it. I know masks are a joke refuse to be told to wear one. If someone else wants to believe it's protecting them, fine, wear it.
Lol, willful stupidity now the worst kind.

Masks work. Nobody thinks they protect 100%. Well maybe a few tRumplings do now that they are "patriotic", but the rest of us know better. I've explained before how and why they are effective.

I've shown how your bandanna doesn't do shit. I've posted peer revieweds studies, here is one again, remember covid is .1 μm. "droplets" start at .5 μm.

New York covid death rates and infection rates are way dwon and u see control. Those governors who listened to Trump are now seeing rampant infection rates, ER rooms riled to the max and death rates rising. Because of Trump’s ineptitude we have 140,000 dead and rising.

New York is such a great success indeed.

Nothing defines leftist like living in an alternate reality.
What I wrote was true, New York has covid under control. Those governors that listened to Trump are seeing unbridled infection rates. Even Trump all but admitted yesterday he had failed and that Covid will get worse.

Or they are catching more cases due to testing.

I notice the mortality rates aren't being touted as much as they used to be. I wonder why.
Well duh, Marty.....

You don't die the second you catch it....

First cases of infections rise, then hospitalizations rise, then ICU beds get filled and THE the deaths rise as a lagging indicator....

We've passed the hospitalization rise, and ICU bed rise and are just now beginning to see the death rates rise, in the hot spot, community spread States and regions.

We will see. The openings and the protests started around Memorial day, we are already 2 months almost past that, deaths were happening in April after most of the exposures were happening in early March.

Based on that time frame if the old metrics still hold we should have already seen a massive spike in deaths.
Could take up to 14 days to notice symptoms, and from having symptoms to death, another 21 days....

Also, it's not just those who participated in contagious events, but the lag of those younger ones on the beaches and in the protests, and in the bars and restaurants and rallies, to then pass it on to family members, and coworkers, and other contacts etc.... community spread.

The more community spread, the odds of spreading it to the 90 million vulnerable and seniors, who are the ones most likely to die, occurs.

They don't. #fakenews

My cardiologist and gastroenterolgist put me in a mask long before anyone else. I think I will value their opinion much higher than yours. Where did you attend medical school?

I keep giving you the evidence, if you don't think you are as capable as a doctor to form your own conclusions based on peer reviewed science, that's on you. I am more than capable as any doctor at reading the science and forming an educated position.

No, you are supplying fake news with a sub-room temp IQ. I trust my doctors and the CDC. You just go ahead and die. I won't shed a tear.

hahahaha, Ain't nobody found a way to kill me yet, don't think you wishing death on me is gonna change that.

so the CDC and peer reviewed science is "fake news"?

you keep suckling that teat of your MSM masters, they count on the gullible like you for revenue,.

Do you disagree?

if biden were president would older people - like him - not die anymore?

Don't be stupid.

standard N95 mask performance was used as a control to compare the results with cloth masks, and our results suggest that cloth masks are only marginally beneficial in protecting individuals from particles<2.5 μm.

Covid is less than .1 μm
Correct...

In dry atmosphere the COVID-19 virus will go right through a cloth mask like it was a screen door.

The COVID-19 virus CANNOT exist in a dry environment, dumbass!
Lies about covid can. Lies are how Arizona got to be a hotspot.

Arizona became a hotspot how? What is your take on it?

Thats what we have been trying to tell you

the chinese disease is not going away but we cannt continue to cripple our economy indefinitely

Forum List

Back