Trump lost me, most insensitive ahole Covid remark

My God you're stupid. This is an opinion peace from a leftist blog.
Another lie. It’s all you have.

LOL, now Vox isn't left wing. You lean so far left, can you even stand up?
It’s not an opinion piece, dumbass.

:hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello:

Yoo hoo, are you in there? Did you read it? OMG. The whole thing was a supposed paraphrase. McConnell didn't actually say any of the things they said he said.

Besides, everything in the left hate media is an opinion piece since Trump Derangement Syndrome set in

The country should be opened up.
The country would already be opened up if it hadn’t been for trump and his idiot army of mask-refusers and super-spreaders.
Bull Shit!

The spread would be slower and the length of the virus problem would be much longer.
If everyone quarantined for two weeks this would be nearly over. Which means it could have been over months ago.

So you are for draconian fascist tactics to force everyone to stay home for two weeks?
No, I’m for Americans restoring America. But please continue wallowing in your hatred of our country.
So no masks and stupid social distancing, amirite?

The country should be opened up.
The country would already be opened up if it hadn’t been for trump and his idiot army of mask-refusers and super-spreaders.
Bull Shit!

The spread would be slower and the length of the virus problem would be much longer.
If everyone quarantined for two weeks this would be nearly over. Which means it could have been over months ago.

So you are for draconian fascist tactics to force everyone to stay home for two weeks?
No, I’m for Americans restoring America. But please continue wallowing in your hatred of our country.
So no masks and stupid social distancing, amirite?
Actually the best thing that can happen is the younger and less impacted get this bug now in summer, get over it before flu season, and create gaps in the transmission lines. Once we are again in close quarters during winter, it will not be so devestateing a problem.

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

Unreal, what a heartless fuck. Why not just reopen everything now?
Wow, this surprises me, Frank.
Trump was just speaking what the stats are bearing out. Yeah, he's rough around the edges for a politician.
But he's no longer sugar coating the facts.

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

What did he say that's untrue?

I don't know if it has been said and I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but Trump never said the comment that Frank posted. At least I could not find it. It was a Cuomo quote. That is why my first post dealt with New York. I wasn't playing his game. Nice to see all you Trumpers defending Gov. Cuomo though.

Last edited:

Old people will live forever if you vote democrat.
Okay, maybe not live forever, but continue to vote democrat forever.

Masks work. That's the real, non tRumpling, fact.
There is contradicting science on the effectiveness of masks as well as the possibility of detrimental effects to healthy people wearing them. Let free individuals decide for themselves.

how is this incorrect? he didn't say he wasn't going to do anything and he didn't say he wouldn't do anything.

he simply said this is going to kill older people.
it has.

quit being an overly sensitive fuck.

Last edited:
New York covid death rates and infection rates are way down and under control. Those governors who listened to Trump are now seeing rampant infection rates, ER rooms filed to the max and death rates rising. Because of Trump’s ineptitude we have 140,000 dead and rising. Trump and Trumpers not content with 140,000 dead still want to continue with Trump’s failed strategy. Pitiful.
Um, the death rate in the US has dropped over 30% in the past month or so, Dummy.

Younger people are gonna die too.

Younger people are gonna die too.
but people between 38 and 40 should be just fine....

New York covid death rates and infection rates are way dwon and u see control. Those governors who listened to Trump are now seeing rampant infection rates, ER rooms riled to the max and death rates rising. Because of Trump’s ineptitude we have 140,000 dead and rising.

New York is such a great success indeed.

Nothing defines leftist like living in an alternate reality.
What I wrote was true, New York has covid under control for now. Those governors that listened to Trump are seeing unbridled infection rates. Even Trump all but admitted yesterday he had failed and that Covid will get worse.
New York has a 44% death rate, using Dimwinger math.

Deaths: 32, 218
Recovered: 72,161

44% death rate.

Pathetic.

Wow, this surprises me, Frank.
Trump was just speaking what the stats are bearing out. Yeah, he's rough around the edges for a politician.
But he's no longer sugar coating the facts.
very child like to need everything told you in as if you are a child, huh?

and something tells me he wasn't much of a trump supporter anyway.

Forum List

Back