Trump lost me, most insensitive ahole Covid remark

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

Unreal, what a heartless fuck. Why not just reopen everything now?
You're a fucking fool. It's a simple observation of the facts. Now put your head back up your ass where you normally keep it, fool.

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

You've heard of the flu, right? People are going to die from it. Should masks and lockdown be the future of the US forever and ever?

Oh, snowboarders are going to die, too. And motorcycle riders. And about 54 million babies a year are going to die around the globe.

Trump is older........one can only hope he is right.
maybe it will sweep through congress.....one can only hope....
The Squad will be the only ones standing. Cool!
Why? Are they immune?
They have progressive super-powers.
Yet they’re not even progressives. They are party establishment toadies. Doing what Nancy tells them to do.
Nancy is a progressive.

My God you're stupid. This is an opinion peace from a leftist blog.
Another lie. It’s all you have.

LOL, now Vox isn't left wing. You lean so far left, can you even stand up?
It’s not an opinion piece, dumbass.

:hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello:

Yoo hoo, are you in there? Did you read it? OMG. The whole thing was a supposed paraphrase. McConnell didn't actually say any of the things they said he said.

Besides, everything in the left hate media is an opinion piece since Trump Derangement Syndrome set in
They quoted him. Holy shit you’re dumb, Fake Libertarian.

Trump is older........one can only hope he is right.
maybe it will sweep through congress.....one can only hope....
The Squad will be the only ones standing. Cool!
Why? Are they immune?
They have progressive super-powers.
Yet they’re not even progressives. They are party establishment toadies. Doing what Nancy tells them to do.
Nancy is a progressive.
LOL. She is not. What she is is a corporatist warmonger elitist ice cream queen.

Wow, this surprises me, Frank.
Trump was just speaking what the stats are bearing out. Yeah, he's rough around the edges for a politician.
But he's no longer sugar coating the facts.
Why was he ever sugar-coating facts? Is that a president’s job?

You're a fucking fool. It's a simple observation of the facts. Now put your head back up your ass where you normally keep it, fool.
Frank is getting both barrels of wingnuttery - maybe he’ll open his eyes.

:hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello:

Yoo hoo, are you in there? Did you read it? OMG. The whole thing was a supposed paraphrase. McConnell didn't actually say any of the things they said he said.

Besides, everything in the left hate media is an opinion piece since Trump Derangement Syndrome set in

Oh no, a leftist thinks I'm not really a libertarian. I'm going to cry now ...

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, I tried ...

BTW, you also don't know how to capitalize. I said I am NOT a member of the Libertarian Party. I am just libertarian. I know you don't know what that means with your going to government schools and all

Trump was just speaking what the stats are bearing out. Yeah, he's rough around the edges for a politician.
Obama did it for 8 years, Bush did it for 8 years, not sure what the fuck you're talking about.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, I tried ...

BTW, you also don't know how to capitalize. I said I am NOT a member of the Libertarian Party. I am just libertarian. I know you don't know what that means with your going to government schools and all
You’re not a libertarian. You’re a Trumper, through and through.

Obama did it for 8 years, Bush did it for 8 years, not sure what the fuck you're talking about.
Yeah, I know.

It's true tho....

We should re-open everything now, where masks inside, protect the at risk.

We were never supposed to NOT get it, we were supposed to flatten the curve. Ride the wave to herd immunity n shit.

Stay safe.
Is that what you think the other countries did? You know the ones who have no more deaths. Got everybody infected and killed it through herd immunity??

what a horrible idea you’ve been fed

It's true tho....

We were never supposed to NOT get it, we were supposed to flatten the curve. Ride the wave to herd immunity n shit.

Stay safe.
Is that what you think the other countries did? You know the ones who have no more deaths. Got everybody infected and killed it through herd immunity??

What was the purpose for shutting down?

Sorry, I tried ...

You’re not a libertarian. You’re a Trumper, through and through.

And you're a Biden Humper. Did you have anything but name calling? LOL, I crack myself up. Like you have anything but name calling ....

It's true tho....

Stay safe.

To social distance and slow the spread

It's true tho....

Stay safe.

Correct, but why?

why do we need to slow the spread?

Yeah, I know.
he is right synth....those guys only told us what they wanted us to hear...and made it as pleasant as possible....

It's true tho....

Stay safe.

Correct, but why?

why do we need to slow the spread?
So less people get sick, hospitals don’t get overwhelmed and less people die... I’m not seeing the point you’re trying to make

Forum List

Back