Trump lost me, most insensitive ahole Covid remark

they are catching more cases due to testing
You know, we know the answer to that. Have you considered maybe getting off your lazy ass and looking it up?

You care to contribute anything besides "fuh fuh fuh, Orange Man Band and I like tire irons shoved up my ass. fuh fuh fuh"?
Contributing doesnt mean spoonfeeding idiots information that they are not honestly seeking anyway. As evidenced by your zero effort to look it up yourself. You should be mocked. You are a grown man.

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

Unreal, what a heartless fuck. Why not just reopen everything now?
Wow, this surprises me, Frank.
Trump was just speaking what the stats are bearing out. Yeah, he's rough around the edges for a politician.
But he's no longer sugar coating the facts.
Why was he ever sugar-coating facts? Is that a president’s job?
Obama did it for 8 years, Bush did it for 8 years, not sure what the fuck you're talking about.
Yeah, I know.
he is right synth....those guys only told us what they wanted us to hear...and made it as pleasant as possible....
are you seriously trying to dismiss how Trump avoided being straight about a deadly virus by pointing at Bush and Obama.... like that somehow makes it ok?!

they are catching more cases due to testing
You know, we know the answer to that. Have you considered maybe getting off your lazy ass and looking it up?

You care to contribute anything besides "fuh fuh fuh, Orange Man Band and I like tire irons shoved up my ass. fuh fuh fuh"?
Contributing doesnt mean spoonfeeding idiots information that they are not honestly seeking anyway. As evidenced by your zero effort to look it up yourself. You should be mocked. You are a grown man.

Bullshit. you snipe a part of my comment, respond with absolute crap, and don't do anything to actually refute what I am saying.

And of course, as always, go fuck yourself.

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

Trump was just speaking what the stats are bearing out. Yeah, he's rough around the edges for a politician.
Obama did it for 8 years, Bush did it for 8 years, not sure what the fuck you're talking about.
Yeah, I know.
he is right synth....those guys only told us what they wanted us to hear...and made it as pleasant as possible....
are you seriously trying to dismiss how Trump avoided being straight about a deadly virus by pointing at Bush and Obama.... like that somehow makes it ok?!
trump is a big mouthed dipshit....but the previous 2 guys sugar coated as much as they were able to themselves....its what politicians do.....some are just better at it than others....

It's true tho....

We should re-open everything now, where masks inside, protect the at risk.

We were never supposed to NOT get it, we were supposed to flatten the curve. Ride the wave to herd immunity n shit.

Stay safe.
Is that what you think the other countries did? You know the ones who have no more deaths. Got everybody infected and killed it through herd immunity??

what a horrible idea you’ve been fed

What was the purpose for shutting down?
To social distance and slow the spread

Correct, but why?

why do we need to slow the spread?
So less people get sick, hospitals don’t get overwhelmed and less people die... I’m not seeing the point you’re trying to make

1. wrong, it was never to prevent you from getting sick.

2. Correct. the shut down and social distancing is to prevent the hospitals from being overwhelmed. That's it. it was never intended to prevent you from ever catching it.

See you agree with me and you didn't even know it. I know I know it feels good. ;)

Yeah, I know.
trump is a big mouthed dipshit....but the previous 2 guys sugar coated as much as they were able to themselves....its what politicians do.....some are just better at it than others....
I just don’t see how that point is relevant at all unless you’re trying to say that what Trump did was ok because all politicians do it.

Yeah, I know.

buauaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the democrats were too busy impeaching the guy to care about corona, pretending that trump did anything wrong here is funny as fuck.

we responded to the virus, you all called him racist for shutting down travel from china.

you all keep waffling on whether he has the power or not to re-open and other corona related bullshit.

It's true tho....

We were never supposed to NOT get it, we were supposed to flatten the curve. Ride the wave to herd immunity n shit.

Stay safe.
Is that what you think the other countries did? You know the ones who have no more deaths. Got everybody infected and killed it through herd immunity??

Correct, but why?

So less people get sick, hospitals don’t get overwhelmed and less people die... I’m not seeing the point you’re trying to make

2. Correct. the shut down and social distancing is to prevent the hospitals from being overwhelmed. That's it. it was never intended to prevent you from ever catching it.

See you agree with me and you didn't even know it. I know I know it feels good. ;)
I don’t agree with you. How do you think so many other countries have such a low case/death count right now? It’s not because they hit herd immunity... less people are getting sick and less people are dying.

that’s was obviously a major factor I don’t see how you can argue otherwise

Yeah, I know.

the democrats were too busy impeaching the guy to care about corona, pretending that trump did anything wrong here is funny as fuck.

we responded to the virus, you all called him racist for shutting down travel from china.

you all keep waffling on whether he has the power or not to re-open and other corona related bullshit.
I’m not pretending it is painfully obvious and all on record. I also never called him racist so you should know who your talking to before you sound like even more of an idiot

Yeah, I know.
I just don’t see how that point is relevant at all unless you’re trying to say that what Trump did was ok because all politicians do it.
slade follow the thread.....i was commenting on what meister said......you would know this if you actually read what was being said....

Yeah, I know.
slade follow the thread.....i was commenting on what meister said......you would know this if you actually read what was being said....
I read the thread. I’m just questioning the pathway it’s going down and the purpose of diverting to past presidents

Yeah, I know.
I read the thread. I’m just questioning the pathway it’s going down and the purpose of diverting to past presidents
im sorry but i wasnt the one doing the initial diverting.....just commenting on that diverting....

He is not an orator, But he told the truth.
Because, with all of our progress as a society, some did die, some are dying, and some will be dying in the future. We weren't able to keep everyone alive, we aren't keeping everyone alive, we won't be able to keep everyone alive in the future.
I think you misconstrued what said at the end. He would keep everyone alive if he could. You know that, CF. :smiliehug:

Yeah, I know.

I’m not pretending it is painfully obvious and all on record. I also never called him racist so you should know who your talking to before you sound like even more of an idiot

"you all" actually doesn't mean you specifically. I don't know you from shit. **shrug**

He is not an orator, But he told the truth.
Because, with all of our progress as a society, some did die, some are dying, and some will be dying in the future. We weren't able to keep everyone alive, we aren't keeping everyone alive, we won't be able to keep everyone alive in the future.
He would keep everyone alive if he could. You know that, CF. :smiliehug:
His statement expresses complacency and lack of control/responsibility over the health of “older people”... he is trying to downplay his role and make it seem like it is what it is and there’s nothing that can be done about it. This typical Trump talk

Yeah, I know.

"you all" actually doesn't mean you specifically. I don't know you from shit. **shrug**
Exactly, you dont know me, yet instead of speaking with me directly you try and clump me in with “y’all”... it’s a weak tactic. Do better.

It's true tho....

Stay safe.

Correct, but why?

I don’t agree with you. How do you think so many other countries have such a low case/death count right now? It’s not because they hit herd immunity... less people are getting sick and less people are dying.

that’s was obviously a major factor I don’t see how you can argue otherwise

You are confused, so you know that the reason we shut down was to not overwhelm the hospitals yet your arguing that its about not getting sick? which is it.

Cognitive dissonance is strong with you.

Other countries have lower death rates due to culture, and draconian governments. we have a culture of anti-authority and individualism in the US. we distrust government and when it starts hurting we have no problem defying such.

I opened up my building in defiance of cuomo. No problems here, why is that? Do you think New york and new jerseys flattening of the curve has anything to do with say masks, social distancing, etc?

why does FL have nearly the same number of cases but 1/5 the deaths?

Ask questions my friend, you are being lied to about this virus.

Forum List

Back