Trump making millions off his ignorant supporters!

/——/ I’ll volunteer to hand him fresh clips.
You´ll go to jail life time. Trump has many lawyers... Don´t be that stupid.
Trump will pardon him.
Only if he can via twitter. And he can´t.
Trump can do anything he wants. He's God.
He´s fooling you big time. Not because he´s "God", he isn´t, but because of dumb sheep. Why does the US need so many carriers? Because the roads are full of road holes.

The Problem Isn’t Just Trump. It’s Our Ignorant Electorate.

13633506.jpg

~S~

/——/ I’ll volunteer to hand him fresh clips.
Trump will pardon him.
He´s fooling you big time. Not because he´s "God", he isn´t, but because of dumb sheep. Why does the US need so many carriers? Because the roads are full of road holes.
I'm no fool, I know a God when I see one. He got a birdie on Augusta's par 3 6th hole!

He was making billions already without the "deplorables", that's what winners do.

And now he is winning for the country, too bad some losers just can't take it.

Exactly what part of Trump making millions off the US government is illegal, are you failing to comprehend?????????????

View attachment 193250

Claims and memes mean nothing, care to provide some facts with proof?

Trump will pardon him.
I'm no fool, I know a God when I see one. He got a birdie on Augusta's par 3 6th hole!
Let me guess. While you had to work.

Why he can do anything and they still support him?
/——/ Trump needs to shyt can more of Obozo’s legacy.
Trump has accomplished nothing. He campaigned with MAGA but is only threatening other countries. His term will end without anything accomplished. You morons keep on jubilating for nothing, while your country is going downhill. What about education and infrastructure? Health care index is behind Mexico and Turkey. "Who cares, we have carriers and that´s what matters, cough."
/——/ Go back to sleep Tinkerbell. You sound like an idiot in denial.
Cough, an idiot, cough, in denial, cough cough.

Trump "accomplishments":
Trump just sold arms worth of $350bn to terrorists
Slave of Zion Trump to divide Syria
Trump loves chocolate cake to war crimes
Trump-Regime´s attack on Syrian airbase was a failure
With King Salman´s dick in mouth, Trump declares Venezuela a dictatorship
Trump all for cracking down on Russia but new bill limits his competency, Phrump says
Merry Xmas: Trump regime creates more Islamist terrorists

What a piece of shit. Hope his inflation leads to explosion.

So you start stupid threads, what's your point? I see no personal profit for Trump in any of your crap.

Trump is making a fool of all his right wing supporters!

What Fresh Hell? Trump's kleptocracy comes into sharper focus

Trump is the man! What a guy! I want to name my first born after him.

I understand in Israel, they have streets and things all over named after him.

Just think, someday, there will be a US Navy aircraft carrier: The USS Donald Trump.

Well he is about as wide as one.

What is that, another FICTION you try to maintain? Or simply swallow here? Trump gains 75 pounds every time one of you idiots posts a picture of him. I just went online to download some recent images taken of Trump; here is one of him getting off Airforce One. He doesn't look like an aircraft carrier to me.

654612692-president-donald-trump-son-barron-and-wife-melania-step.jpg.CROP.promo-large.jpg

Nor did he look like one on pictures taken a few weeks ago at one of his rallies. The problem with you Derps is that you are either so dumb you don't recognize Photoshop when you see it, or are so stupid, you assume everyone else is as well.

Here's a guy who seeks out and marries an international model and you really think he is going to let himself go to pot? The best sign that you guys know you haven't got shit on Trump, from the Mueller investigation now falling apart, to attacking his policies succeeding one after the other to his self is that if you REALLY had any angle of real substance and credibility, you wouldn't be out there making up petty bullshit about his "orange" hair, his "toupee," or "pot belly," about his "incompetence," or his "mental delirium," you would have REAL issues and arguments to pick against him.

The problem of the Left is that it doesn't know where reality ends and their fantasies begin. But they will have another rude awakening this fall when come the mid-terms, the big blue "tsunami" they hope for and predict turns out to be just more blown smoke up your follower's asses.

Just think, someday, there will be a US Navy aircraft carrier: The USS Donald Trump.

What is that, another FICTION you try to maintain? Or simply swallow here? Trump gains 75 pounds every time one of you idiots posts a picture of him. I just went online to download some recent images taken of Trump; here is one of him getting off Airforce One. He doesn't look like an aircraft carrier to me.

View attachment 193275

Nor did he look like one on pictures taken a few weeks ago at one of his rallies. The problem with you Derps is that you are either so dumb you don't recognize Photoshop when you see it, or are so stupid, you assume everyone else is as well.

Here's a guy who seeks out and marries an international model and you really think he is going to let himself go to pot? The best sign that you guys know you haven't got shit on Trump, from the Mueller investigation now falling apart, to attacking his policies succeeding one after the other to his self is that if you REALLY had any angle of real substance and credibility, you wouldn't be out there making up petty bullshit about his "orange" hair, his "toupee," or "pot belly," about his "incompetence," or his "mental delirium," you would have REAL issues and arguments to pick against him.

The problem of the Left is that it doesn't know where reality ends and their fantasies begin. But they will have another rude awakening this fall when come the mid-terms, the big blue "tsunami" they hope for and predict turns out to be just more blown smoke up your follower's asses.

Why did you not include this photo????????????????
609.jpg

Trump is a multi-BILLIONAIRE who spent $70 MILLION (or so) of his OWN money on his campaign and donates his salary to charity. But Trump is in it for the money and he's on the take, right? LOL. Cool story.

Edited to change "billion" to "million". Sorry.

Last edited:
Trump is a multi-BILLIONAIRE who spent $70 BILLION (or so) of his OWN money on his campaign and donates his salary to charity. But Trump is in it for the money and he's on the take, right? LOL. Cool story.

You just made a complete fool of yourself, as usual!

Trumps worth has never been over $4 Billion! Now how did he spend $70 billion???????????????

Donald Trump

8a528389-33ed-4094-bf3a-c74e22b1b5e2.png

View attachment 193275

Why did you not include this photo????????????????View attachment 193288

Why do you not see that one only shows hair blowing in the wind while the other is an easy 5 second Photoshop?

Trump is a multi-BILLIONAIRE who spent $70 BILLION (or so) of his OWN money on his campaign and donates his salary to charity. But Trump is in it for the money and he's on the take, right? LOL. Cool story.

I think you meant to say MILLION. He did spend millions of his own money, refused lobbyist money and he was last I heard not taking his salary but donating it somewhere.

View attachment 193275

Why do you not see that one only shows hair blowing in the wind while the other is an easy 5 second Photoshop?

View attachment 193275

Not hardly, you have to be the most gullible person on earth, those photos were from a video!

Donald Trump's hair blown apart by the wind – video
609.jpg

View attachment 193275

View attachment 193275

Not hardly, you have to be the most gullible person on earth, those photos were from a video!

Donald Trump's hair blown apart by the wind – videoView attachment 193305

So what, jackass! He has maybe a thin spot on the back of his head? You can't tell if the hair is thin, missing or what at that resolution and with the high wind pressure there. Is this what your pathetic fucking life really revolves around? Someone's hair in their 70's? Got any other earth-shaking fucking revelations to rail against Trump with? Maybe he also has 6 toes on one foot! And Hillary was shaped like a pear, Willy has a deviated septum from doing so much coke and Obuma had ears like a VW beetle with its door open. Bravo.

Forum List

Back