Trump making millions off his ignorant supporters!

Why make billions when you can make.....millions? MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

DR_EVIL.jpg

Upset that you're not getting your cut? Don't worry, the Dems will take over at some time and you can get back on the "payroll" so to speak........ :thup:

Just like Africa hey?

Corruption? Yes. So why vote for these two political parties all the time?
When was the last time you read my sig line........... :eusa_whistle:

Why he can do anything and they still support him?
/——/ Trump needs to shyt can more of Obozo’s legacy.
Trump has accomplished nothing. He campaigned with MAGA but is only threatening other countries. His term will end without anything accomplished. You morons keep on jubilating for nothing, while your country is going downhill. What about education and infrastructure? Health care index is behind Mexico and Turkey. "Who cares, we have carriers and that´s what matters, cough."
/——/ Go back to sleep Tinkerbell. You sound like an idiot in denial.
Cough, an idiot, cough, in denial, cough cough.

Trump "accomplishments":
Trump just sold arms worth of $350bn to terrorists
Slave of Zion Trump to divide Syria
Trump loves chocolate cake to war crimes
Trump-Regime´s attack on Syrian airbase was a failure
With King Salman´s dick in mouth, Trump declares Venezuela a dictatorship
Trump all for cracking down on Russia but new bill limits his competency, Phrump says
Merry Xmas: Trump regime creates more Islamist terrorists

What a piece of shit. Hope his inflation leads to explosion.

So you start stupid threads, what's your point? I see no personal profit for Trump in any of your crap.

Slaves don´t gain personal profits, they avoid lashes.

Upset that you're not getting your cut? Don't worry, the Dems will take over at some time and you can get back on the "payroll" so to speak........ :thup:

Just like Africa hey?

Corruption? Yes. So why vote for these two political parties all the time?
When was the last time you read my sig line........... :eusa_whistle:

Ah, cryptic clues....

Another of the butt hurt lefty threads! What a surprise, 18 months and the butt hurt keeps rolling.

I love the daily humor the left nuts provide. Thanks for starting another funny thread based on jealousy, envy and mainly butt hurt. Lol!

Trump is making a fool of all his right wing supporters!

What Fresh Hell? Trump's kleptocracy comes into sharper focus

Trump is the man! What a guy! I want to name my first born after him.

I understand in Israel, they have streets and things all over named after him.

Just think, someday, there will be a US Navy aircraft carrier: The USS Donald Trump.

Well he is about as wide as one.

What is that, another FICTION you try to maintain? Or simply swallow here? Trump gains 75 pounds every time one of you idiots posts a picture of him. I just went online to download some recent images taken of Trump; here is one of him getting off Airforce One. He doesn't look like an aircraft carrier to me.

View attachment 193275

Nor did he look like one on pictures taken a few weeks ago at one of his rallies. The problem with you Derps is that you are either so dumb you don't recognize Photoshop when you see it, or are so stupid, you assume everyone else is as well.

Here's a guy who seeks out and marries an international model and you really think he is going to let himself go to pot? The best sign that you guys know you haven't got shit on Trump, from the Mueller investigation now falling apart, to attacking his policies succeeding one after the other to his self is that if you REALLY had any angle of real substance and credibility, you wouldn't be out there making up petty bullshit about his "orange" hair, his "toupee," or "pot belly," about his "incompetence," or his "mental delirium," you would have REAL issues and arguments to pick against him.

The problem of the Left is that it doesn't know where reality ends and their fantasies begin. But they will have another rude awakening this fall when come the mid-terms, the big blue "tsunami" they hope for and predict turns out to be just more blown smoke up your follower's asses.

You're right he is bigger!

What "grift and corruption?" None of you snowflake douchebags have ever pointed to a single illegality.
He just said it in the OP. He didn't divest himself of his real estate holdings.
/----/ How is that illegal? It's not required. Trump doesn’t need to divest: Opposing view
President-elect Donald Trump is perfectly entitled to retain his business holdings, and to permit his adult children to run those businesses, as a means of avoiding conflicts-of-interest during his presidency. The Constitution does not require him to divest his holdings, nor do other federal laws.

/----/ How is that illegal? It's not required. Trump doesn’t need to divest: Opposing view
President-elect Donald Trump is perfectly entitled to retain his business holdings, and to permit his adult children to run those businesses, as a means of avoiding conflicts-of-interest during his presidency. The Constitution does not require him to divest his holdings, nor do other federal laws.
You cannot use your public office for personal gain. Period.

You cannot use your public office for personal gain. Period.
/----/ Prove he is and why then is divesting not the law?

/——/ Trump needs to shyt can more of Obozo’s legacy.
Trump has accomplished nothing. He campaigned with MAGA but is only threatening other countries. His term will end without anything accomplished. You morons keep on jubilating for nothing, while your country is going downhill. What about education and infrastructure? Health care index is behind Mexico and Turkey. "Who cares, we have carriers and that´s what matters, cough."
/——/ Go back to sleep Tinkerbell. You sound like an idiot in denial.
Cough, an idiot, cough, in denial, cough cough.

Trump "accomplishments":
Trump just sold arms worth of $350bn to terrorists
Slave of Zion Trump to divide Syria
Trump loves chocolate cake to war crimes
Trump-Regime´s attack on Syrian airbase was a failure
With King Salman´s dick in mouth, Trump declares Venezuela a dictatorship
Trump all for cracking down on Russia but new bill limits his competency, Phrump says
Merry Xmas: Trump regime creates more Islamist terrorists

What a piece of shit. Hope his inflation leads to explosion.

So you start stupid threads, what's your point? I see no personal profit for Trump in any of your crap.

Slaves don´t gain personal profits, they avoid lashes.

I bet that sounded a lot better rattling around in your skull.

Trump is making a fool of all his right wing supporters!

What Fresh Hell? Trump's kleptocracy comes into sharper focus

Trump is the man! What a guy! I want to name my first born after him.

I understand in Israel, they have streets and things all over named after him.

Just think, someday, there will be a US Navy aircraft carrier: The USS Donald Trump.

Well he is about as wide as one.

What is that, another FICTION you try to maintain? Or simply swallow here? Trump gains 75 pounds every time one of you idiots posts a picture of him. I just went online to download some recent images taken of Trump; here is one of him getting off Airforce One. He doesn't look like an aircraft carrier to me.

View attachment 193275

Nor did he look like one on pictures taken a few weeks ago at one of his rallies. The problem with you Derps is that you are either so dumb you don't recognize Photoshop when you see it, or are so stupid, you assume everyone else is as well.

Here's a guy who seeks out and marries an international model and you really think he is going to let himself go to pot? The best sign that you guys know you haven't got shit on Trump, from the Mueller investigation now falling apart, to attacking his policies succeeding one after the other to his self is that if you REALLY had any angle of real substance and credibility, you wouldn't be out there making up petty bullshit about his "orange" hair, his "toupee," or "pot belly," about his "incompetence," or his "mental delirium," you would have REAL issues and arguments to pick against him.

The problem of the Left is that it doesn't know where reality ends and their fantasies begin. But they will have another rude awakening this fall when come the mid-terms, the big blue "tsunami" they hope for and predict turns out to be just more blown smoke up your follower's asses.

Why did you not include this photo????????????????View attachment 193288

Why did you not include this photo
d5f167370a52752a654f6f03ef818729.jpg

Forum List

Back