Trump may have a real chance if . . .

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
. . . the evangelicals vote for him in Iowa despite his wife. That means they are playing to win, playing hard ball. How far or close the difference separating Trump and Cruz will give a good insight into Trump's eventual strength in the party.

Melanoma Trump.jpg

Trump's best chance is an invasion of skitters and Espheni taking out all the other candidates.

You misspelled "slutty DP whore".

Not that I have anything against slutty DP whores.

Not my fault you cant enjoy a slutty DP whore. Work off those 500 lbs and then maybe you will get to.

^^^Liberal war on women continues.

It's not my fault if you are a flaming queer and cannot recognize a hot woman with luscious tits and two other delightfully fuckable holes. It's not a war on women to realize when they are hot. Now, back to "Inches" magazine with you.

:D

You misspelled "slutty DP whore".

Not that I have anything against slutty DP whores.

Not my fault you cant enjoy a slutty DP whore. Work off those 500 lbs and then maybe you will get to.

It's not my fault if you are a flaming queer and cannot recognize a hot woman with luscious tits and two other delightfully fuckable holes. It's not a war on women to realize when they are hot. Now, back to "Inches" magazine with you.

:D

^^^Liberal war on women continues.

Liberal homophobia rears it's ugly head.

A word of advise. The first thing to do when you find yourself at the bottom of a hole of your own making...stop digging. :dig:

It's not my fault if you are a flaming queer and cannot recognize a hot woman with luscious tits and two other delightfully fuckable holes.

You sound like a 12 year old.

I do try to stay youthful, you know. Thank you for your declaration of undying love for me. I must, however, pass. Have you tried dorkyfuzzlenutz214? He may be more your style...

It's not my fault if you are a flaming queer and cannot recognize a hot woman with luscious tits and two other delightfully fuckable holes.

I do try to stay youthful, you know. Thank you for your declaration of undying love for me. I must, however, pass. Have you tried dorkyfuzzlenutz214? He may be more your style...

Ironic that your sig says that westwall is ignored for "derogatory" reasons, while you post things that relegate women to objects "with luscious tits and two other delightfully fuckable holes." Seriously, you're acting like...well, like Donald Trump.

Ironic that your sig says that westwall is ignored for "derogatory" reasons, while you post things that relegate women to objects "with luscious tits and two other delightfully fuckable holes." Seriously, you're acting like...well, like Donald Trump.

OMG, if you are all too dense to understand humor, then there is no salvation for you.

OMG, if you are all too dense to understand humor, then there is no salvation for you.

Right...it's so funny to denigrate women, disparage homosexuals and make fun of peoples weight.

You are hysterical like a tumor.

Liberalism at it's finest.

Right...it's so funny to denigrate women, disparage homosexuals and make fun of peoples weight.

You are hysterical like a tumor.

Liberalism at it's finest.
funny thing is Scat is a closet fag

Oh, I understand humor. I also understand cash. Upon examination my wallet devoid of cash, and your comments are devoid of humor.

Forum List

Back