Trump meets with Andrew Wakefield!

Meeting with Trump emboldens anti-vaccine activists

AWESOME! I mean it really doesn't change much of anything because there would be an outright revolt if congress tried to force vaccines down everyone's throats and they would have to murder me before I poisoned my kids with that shit but its really cool to see a President meet with Wakefield!

Oh and save your WHINING about him being discredited because its same old shit we have all heard from the "experts" and its all lies. "experts" at one time said Smoking was good for you as well...

No one will shed a tear for the dumbass, inbred, white trash supremacists who's kids die a preventable death. By all means, do not ever vaccinate your kids. It only will hasten the demise of your kind.

AWESOME! I mean it really doesn't change much of anything because there would be an outright revolt if congress tried to force vaccines down everyone's throats and they would have to murder me before I poisoned my kids with that shit but its really cool to see a President meet with Wakefield!

Oh and save your WHINING about him being discredited because its same old shit we have all heard from the "experts" and its all lies. "experts" at one time said Smoking was good for you as well...

No one will shed a tear for the dumbass, inbred, white trash supremacists who's kids die a preventable death. By all means, do not ever vaccinate your kids. It only will hasten the demise of your kind.

You know, I would agree with you except for one thing...............

There are currently children who are unable to receive certain vaccinations because of medical complications, and if they are vaccinated, they could die, so they aren't.

The kids of the selfish parents who choose to not vaccinate their kids can get sick, carry the sickness to school before they notice it, and possibly hurt or kill the child who is physically unable to receive vaccinations.

Nope, I believe everyone who can be vaccinated, should be.

You know, I would agree with you except for one thing...............

There are currently children who are unable to receive certain vaccinations because of medical complications, and if they are vaccinated, they could die, so they aren't.

The kids of the selfish parents who choose to not vaccinate their kids can get sick, carry the sickness to school before they notice it, and possibly hurt or kill the child who is physically unable to receive vaccinations.

Nope, I believe everyone who can be vaccinated, should be.

I agree. Just tired of his ignorant bullshit.
It is true that the unvaccinated put us all at risk as these diseases become active. They're most effective when the entire herd is protected.

15267828_10154697812690891_8259884541836248830_n.jpg

Forum List

Back