Trump Melts Down Bigly On Truth Social As Republican Vultures Circle The Wreckage

You need to recognize the actual enemy we face.

It's not DeSantis, he's on our side. (Because I REFUSE to be pitted against you or any other conservative on this board.)

Our mutual enemy is the Nazi democrat party.
There most likely isn't a deSantis without a trump.

That exists only in your little fantasyland. But hopefully you feel better now that you got it off your chest

I don’t know what kind of principles you think Trump or his sycophants have but They aren’t very good ones

What obviously only existed in fantasy was your idea (programmed in you by your Reich) that Republicans had some sort of cult attachment to Trump.

We want America back and to defeat fascism. democrats are the enemy of all free people.

It appears that Desantis is ignoring Trump.
He's afraid of Trump so far but after the election I wouldn't put much money on Trump.

I'm just hoping that Trump can spring back, but his faithful seem to be deserting him like flies from Raid.

And you guys wonder why your baseless claims get laughed out of court. LoL.
not this time. I can't wait for that fun. 250,000 ballots illegally distributed in PA. It was filed by republicans. And funny, the other state AZ only state with machine issues after their issues in 2020. You're just blind. There is no help for schmucks like you.

He's afraid of Trump so far but after the election I wouldn't put much money on Trump.

I'm just hoping that Trump can spring back, but his faithful seem to be deserting him like flies from Raid.

I don't think Desantis is afraid of Trump. Trump's finished. Trump's desperate lie yesterday seals it.

Just like last time? You had no evidence of massive voter election fraud last time and you have no evidence this time either.

Your tinfoil hat conspiracy theory nonsense is going nowhere. Again.
the fk we didn't. stay stupid. again, I don't believe in coincidences.

Nah, Trumplicans never learn. If they could, they would know by now the 2020 election wasn't stolen from Trump.

I saw one poll prior to the 2020 election where 95% of Republicans believed Trump was going to win, and 70% believed it was going to be a blowout.

This was when Trump had not led in a single poll in months.

That's what happens when you live in a bubble that tells you what you want to hear, and why you can believe nonsense such as The Big Lie.

Forum List

Back