Trump Melts Down Bigly On Truth Social As Republican Vultures Circle The Wreckage

I guess you just want to get your hopes crushed. Again.

You idiots never learn.
not really, I just want fair elections. It's obvious you don't. Why would you, cheating gets it done for you. Cheaters never prosper, i'll stand by that statement.

not really, I just want fair elections.
Sure you do. What you consider “fair” is an election where you win. Anytime you lose an election, you think it’s fraud just because you lost. You guys just can’t accept that your side loses sometimes. Nope, it has to be fraud even though you have no evidence for it.

You guys are just sore loser crybabies.

When DeSantis gets up the balls to hit back at Trump, we'll all know that Trump has been defanged and is on the way out.

Trump is so far able to crucify DeSantis.

DeSantis can't be anything more than a 'reserve' bid being held until Trump is no longer in control. He and Trump can never go head to head for the nomination.
bwaaahaaahaaaaa ! if DeSantis were to win the nomination he would trigger the insane idiots on the left much worse than Trump has ! so take your pick idiot Trump or DeSantis for Harris to run against in 2024 .

Sure you do. What you consider “fair” is an election where you win. Anytime you lose an election, you think it’s fraud just because you lost. You guys just can’t accept that your side loses sometimes. Nope, it has to be fraud even though you have no evidence for it.

You guys are just sore loser crybabies.
not at all, I want where coincidence doesn't happen. machines failing, illegal ballots being distributed for use 250,000 of them to be exact. Naw, I have a mind and know how to think and see fraud. I'm not blinded by elitest money.

bwaaahaaahaaaaa ! if DeSantis were to win the nomination he would trigger the insane idiots on the left much worse than Trump has ! so take your pick idiot Trump or DeSantis for Harris to run against in 2024 .

Either way, it'll be a shitload of fun!

not at all, I want where coincidence doesn't happen. machines failing, illegal ballots being distributed for use 250,000 of them to be exact. Naw, I have a mind and know how to think and see fraud. I'm not blinded by elitest money.
Well you can take all that baseless nonsense and go to the courts with it. Then you can cry your eyes out about how upset you are.

Your stupidity isn’t my problem.

Well you can take all that baseless nonsense and go to the courts with it. Then you can cry your eyes out about how upset you are.

Your stupidity isn’t my problem.
Well I won't, that's up to the candidates. But you can watch.

I guess I'm going to see what happens. coincidence is only for conmen and women.
Spoiler alert. What’s going to happen is the following:

1) Your baseless claims of election fraud will go nowhere. Again.

2) You will cry. Again.

3) I will laugh at you. Again.

"The Senate is likely to flip"..........................:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:
Hey uneducated fat retard, Republicans hold 49 with Laxalt about to take Nevada and make it 50. Walker wins the run off and you look like the fat retarded troll you are moron. Math too hard for your pea brain? Crawl under your rock and stay there.

Forum List

Back