Trump Melts Down Bigly On Truth Social As Republican Vultures Circle The Wreckage

The superstar Tuesday night was undeniably Ron DeSantis. DeSantis has transformed Florida from a blue state to a Red State through leadership and the application of conservative principles, taking solid action against the groomers and lockdown thugs of the democrat party.

Meanwhile in Virginia, Glen Youngkin continues to perform spectacularly.

Apparently Donald Trump's ego can't handle this and he has attacked both DeSantis and Younking.

Donald Trump seems to have bought into the fascist democrat narrative that people back him because of who he is.

That is a serious mistake. We backed Trump because he promoted OUR agenda. If he attacks our best people - then it's time for him to fade away, as he no longer represents the goals of decent Americans trying to retake America from the fascist democrat abomination.

If Trump want's to be relevant, promote the goals of conservative America. If he attacks the conservative agenda, then he needs to go away.
DeSantis flipped Miami-Dade red. Meaning Dems are finished as far as statewide races in Florida. The morons funnying your post must have forgotten that. DeSantis is the one they fear above all other candidates.

DeSantis flipped Miami-Dade red. Meaning Dems are finished as far as statewide races in Florida. The morons funnying your post must have forgotten that. DeSantis is the one they fear above all other candidates.

Most of them are democrats, I don't worry about it.

Boi, do you know what a dive bar is?

You would get your ass kicked for that.
Even dive bars have standards that keep gutter bums like you out...

1668214912685.png

Republicans already won the house, we secured 216 yesterday when Ken Calvert in California was declared winner in Riverside.

The question now is margin, but the GOP has the gavel. Senate is still up for grabs, the Americans COULD still end up in control of the Senate.
218 is the number you’re looking for.

different day today. precedence was set and this will be interesting if this goes the same way as 2020. Don't be fooled. I don't believe in coincidences.
There’s no coincidence. You’re just a two time loser who’s wrong again.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

How did the party "turn their back" on Trump?

It's Trump spewing venom at his own side. DeSantis said nothing negative about Trump.

Trump is closer to Cheney politically than DeSantis is. You know this.
Trump is being Trump.

If Republicans don't understand who he is by now, then the party deserves to lose the WHite House in 2024 to Harris.

And it will lose if it can't kiss up to Trump big time going forward.

What obviously only existed in fantasy was your idea (programmed in you by your Reich) that Republicans had some sort of cult attachment to Trump.

We want America back and to defeat fascism. democrats are the enemy of all free people.
You did see the riot at the capital on Jan 6 did you not?! All based on lies told by Trump. And the endless defending of those criminals involved. If that’s not a cult then nothing is

The term "woke" is a right wing, weaponized term.

What you call "woke" is a code speak for "It's ok to discriminate against people who don't look like, think like, or act like me". "It's ok to deny people basic respect and dignity".
LOL.. that's what the left has done.

I'm a little disturbed at the attitude of DeSantis and Youngkin now except that i expected this from youngkin. Youngkin has attacked President Trump as the reason the right allegedly did so poorly this midterm. no. it isn't President Trump's fault...matter of fact, he is the reason the right did as well as it did. The failure is on the part of backstabbing Mitch and his circle of backstabbing deep staters. Don't deny that McConnell, McCarthy and more are as bad as the democrats for wanting to shore up, strengthen and remove any threats to their INsiders' Club. Withholding crucial funds from strong conservatives, supporting with more $ the likes of Murkowsky, cutting the legs out from under President Trump...they never supported him in the first place though he saved their sorry ass party.

If it weren't for President Trump, Youngkin would not be governor. And he needs to remember that except that his lust for power has gotten in the way of any loyalty.

DeSantis is the same, President Trump saved his descent into obscurity by talking him up, and suddenly he was ahead of Putnam running for Governor. Trump sent his own team to help and advise DeSantis' decrepit campaign team. DeSantis at one time, was thankful for President Trump...now he thinks he can kick him to the curb and his own destiny is set.

I'm not going to forget this. We have had to fight the evil Democrats who want to turn this nation over to satan and they're doing a bang up job of it. And we have people like this in the republican party doing the same damn thing.

ever see this?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back