🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump mental health disaster

He's right.

Oh the horror. A few people get shot with guns and Trump is the NRA's Satan because he didn't immediately:
  • Outlaw all firearms ownership in the country.
  • Lock up ever firearm retailer.
  • Condemn the NRA as responsible.
  • Declare every Nationalist organization in the country a domestic terrorist.
  • Close all the nation's schools in mourning.
  • Fly to the cities to personally supervise the investigations!

When lefties say "mental health services" they mean shove a bunch of antidepressants down some hyperactive white boy's throat. Which is one of the main contributors to the problem in the first place.

Stipulating - strictly for the sake of argument - that your pile of bullshit post is true, what do righties mean when they say "mental health services"?

I'd say most righties agree that so-called "mental illness" 9 times out of ten is just a phase and that medicating away someone's worries and frustrations prevents them from ever dealing with the problem and ultimately makes it worse.

1. President Donald Trump deflected the blame for the massacres away from firearm access, saying, “Mental illness and hatred pulls the trigger, not the gun.”

2.Trump has taken repeated action during his presidency to restrict Americans’ access to health care, including mental health care.

Trump Blames Shootings on Mental Illness. But He’s Spent the Past 2 Years Trying to Cut Access to Health Coverage.

4.The Trump administration has worked to roll back the ACA and insurance regulation, moving in the direction of less coverage of mental health, not more.

The Obama rule that Trump nullified had added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their financial affairs to the national background check database.

Had that rule taken effect, the Obama administration predicted it would have added 75,000 names to the national background check database.
Yeah, and if Obama hadn't fucked with the school system about profiling, those in Broward County would still be alive. Amazing how those on the left, deny the fact that over this last weekend 7 people died in Chicago and another 39 were injured. Why dont we hear about those? Because it is black on black, and doesnt fit the liberal narrative. Thanks for playing. There is a cancer in the world, it is called Liberalism, and until it is removed from society, it will continue to kill people.

At least 46 people were shot in Chicago over the weekend, including seven who were killed
LOL

WTF? What profile did Nikolas Cruz fit?

When lefties say "mental health services" they mean shove a bunch of antidepressants down some hyperactive white boy's throat. Which is one of the main contributors to the problem in the first place.

Stipulating - strictly for the sake of argument - that your pile of bullshit post is true, what do righties mean when they say "mental health services"?

I'd say most righties agree that so-called "mental illness" 9 times out of ten is just a phase and that medicating away someone's worries and frustrations prevents them from ever dealing with the problem and ultimately makes it worse.

Considering the snarky way I asked, I appreciate your answer. " So-called mental illness" is one thing. Real mental illness is another.

The left could go a long ways toward curbing these slaughters, and mental disorders too. That requires they stop telling stories, stop selling racism and that ism, and stop the 24-7 propaganda calling upside down. That and show at least a little patriotism toward our POTUS, country and citizens.

I'd like to see both sides stop the petty BS like name calling. Report it like it is, swallow the speculation and then shut the fuck up.

Then we can talk about how over-population, diversity, assault on traditions, disrespect, smart phones/internet and soft/lazy people are destroying us as well. Bet your ass that's the foundation.

Mental Health has always been a disaster in our country.
Especially after Jimmah Carter and the Democrats deinstitutionalized in the late 1970's.

President Jimmy Carter signs the Mental Health Systems Act of 1980, which dedicates $800 million over four years in grants to expand community mental health services.
JFK actually started the trend, Byt the late 1980's state mental institutions were shutting down or shut down. Housing mental patients was/is expensive. And there were questions of abuses and more. The most violent need to be locked up. And many are in prison. There are mental patients who become better then get worse. Can be locked up in extreme diagnosis then improve and given much more freedom at mental institutions at the time. Some went into public areas and snapped on people as diagnosis was wrong or patient suddenly changed or reverted to his/her worse problem.
Housing mental patients was/is expensive. And there were questions of abuses and more. The most violent need to be locked up. And many are in prison.
It was the liberal compassion that allowed these crazy people to walk free. You couldn't put them in jail, because they didnt know what they were doing, was the mantra of the left, but you couldn't put them in a rubber room because it just wasn't right, so they ended up walking free, got back into neighborhoods and kids started to get hurt by those dangerous candies...Today, we see what happens when they arent monitored, they start killing people, because of all the Marxist propaganda and Hollyweird.

“Trump Blames Shootings on Mental Illness. But He’s Spent the Past 2 Years Trying to Cut Access to Health Coverage.”

Conservatives can’t have it both ways.

They can’t blame ‘mental illness’ for gun violence yet deny citizens access to affordable mental healthcare.
You guys are such retards.. Mentally ill people dont need affordable healthcare they need a place that keeps them from harming themselves and others. Get rid of the 33 million people who arent supposed to be here, take that money and create those safe places for the crazies, and the problem is solved.

1. President Donald Trump deflected the blame for the massacres away from firearm access, saying, “Mental illness and hatred pulls the trigger, not the gun.”

2.Trump has taken repeated action during his presidency to restrict Americans’ access to health care, including mental health care.

Trump Blames Shootings on Mental Illness. But He’s Spent the Past 2 Years Trying to Cut Access to Health Coverage.

4.The Trump administration has worked to roll back the ACA and insurance regulation, moving in the direction of less coverage of mental health, not more.

The Obama rule that Trump nullified had added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their financial affairs to the national background check database.

Had that rule taken effect, the Obama administration predicted it would have added 75,000 names to the national background check database.
/—-/ Twisting yourself into a pretzel again, I see. You gun grabbers are pathetic.

can you make the letters bigger, please?

Yeah, and if Obama hadn't fucked with the school system about profiling, those in Broward County would still be alive. Amazing how those on the left, deny the fact that over this last weekend 7 people died in Chicago and another 39 were injured. Why dont we hear about those? Because it is black on black, and doesnt fit the liberal narrative. Thanks for playing. There is a cancer in the world, it is called Liberalism, and until it is removed from society, it will continue to kill people.

At least 46 people were shot in Chicago over the weekend, including seven who were killed

I wish I could stress even more than I do what an utter wasteland our schools are right now on discipline. Absolutely it is partially our fault. And absolutely we have "caved" to the culture-at-large, where permissive parenting and distrust of all school personnel really make all the decisions.

You don't really want to know how many Nikolas Cruz types are in the pipelines, getting passed around from school to school, referral to referral, program to program.

No one wants to think about that--believe me

I know for a fact, that crazy people were let out under Carter, because next thing you knew, during holloween kids started having razor blades and needles in their candy. Since then, we have seen more and more, show up and half of Congress is bat shit crazy, most wore white in the President Address.

You know not a single one of these "Halloween myths" have ever been proven.

Mental Health has always been a disaster in our country.
Especially after Jimmah Carter and the Democrats deinstitutionalized in the late 1970's.

President Jimmy Carter signs the Mental Health Systems Act of 1980, which dedicates $800 million over four years in grants to expand community mental health services.
part of that act was to allow mentally ill people to not be put in asylums but be with their family. 39 years later we see the results.

We are going to have to have asylums back. Have to. What we have in the schools right now? There's no way we can handle that without institutions.

I know for a fact, that crazy people were let out under Carter, because next thing you knew, during holloween kids started having razor blades and needles in their candy. Since then, we have seen more and more, show up and half of Congress is bat shit crazy, most wore white in the President Address.

The Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (OBRA) is the statute that repealed President Carter’s Mental Health Systems Act which was supposed to continue federal funding for mental health programs. Reagan gave the appearance of making a consequentialist ethical decision because he presented his repeal of OBRA as an action that would best serve American society and do more good than harm as a result. The OBRA gave mental patients a choice to seek treatment outside of a mental institution, an option to seek treatment at clinics at the state level, and the freedom to administer their own medication (PSY533, 2017) (Pan, 2013). However, Reagan was hasty in taking unsound advice to repeal OBRA because his real motive was to cut the federal budget (Roberts, 2013). He was a leader who “never exhibited any interest in the need for research or better treatment for serious mental illness” (Torrey, 2017).

U01: Ronald Reagan and the Federal Deinstitutionalization of Mentally Ill Patients | PSY 833: Ethics and Leadership (Wheeler)

Jesus H.
When Carter allowed people to walk free amongst US, then there were empty beds in the crazy hospitals, so why keep them open and waste money? You know pay for something that isnt needed, which you Dimwitocraps have no problem doing. So he closed the insane asylums and now in the last presidents admin put the Dept of Homeland Security HQ in the crazy persons building in Washington DC. Quite appropriate for a government agency.

St. Elizabeths DHS consolidation plan: Where do we go from here? | Federal News Network
Sitting at a plywood desk in what would become his successors’ personal office, former Homeland Security Department Secretary Jeh Johnson uncovered a secret: the future DHS headquarters at the St. Elizabeths Hospital Campus in Southeast Washington was the perfect place to take in the nation’s capital.

St. Elizabeths Hospital - Wikipedia
St. Elizabeths Hospital is a psychiatric hospital in Southeast Washington, D.C. It opened in 1855 as the first federally operated psychiatric hospital in the United States. Housing over 8,000 patients at its peak in the 1950s, the hospital had a fully functioning medical-surgical unit, a school of nursing, accredited internships and psychiatric residencies.[4] Its campus was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1990.[3]
A crazy person always wants the security they need, and this move by Obama's head of the DOH proves it. Liberalism is a mental illness.

Everything about the OP's avi to screen name and content scream obsession with Trump.

To hell if I would take anyone with that mental illness seriously on anything.

Not proven? I was alive when that was going on, and it was happening. Or are you telling me that the news from ABC, CBS, or NBC were 'FAKE" news?

The 7 Most Dangerous Things Kids Found in Halloween Candy

Not proven? I was alive when that was going on, and it was happening. Or are you telling me that the news from ABC, CBS, or NBC were 'FAKE" news?

Lately this might be happening for all I know--things are crazy. But in the 70s and 80s it was largely urban myth.

I wish I could stress even more than I do what an utter wasteland our schools are right now on discipline. Absolutely it is partially our fault. And absolutely we have "caved" to the culture-at-large, where permissive parenting and distrust of all school personnel really make all the decisions.

You don't really want to know how many Nikolas Cruz types are in the pipelines, getting passed around from school to school, referral to referral, program to program.

No one wants to think about that--believe me
I totally agree with your problem of schools. Back in the day, God was respected in schools by a prayer to God, not any specific one, but we were also taught that if you did wrong you would have to pay for your actions in Hell. Today, they dont teach right from wrong, or good vs evil, they teach 50 shades of grey.

Lately this might be happening for all I know--things are crazy. But in the 70s and 80s it was largely urban myth.
I was alive, during that time, it wasn't a myth...There was poison in some, candies, dope in others, but razor blades and needles were the new norm.

The sad fact is we will never be able to stop these nut jobs...

The best we can hope for is for friends or family members to

report any signs that one of these nut jobs might go off...

Even then the way the laws exist, they are likely not to be stopped.

More gun laws will only effect the law abiding.

There is no doubt that one of the lefts main goals is to disarm the American people.

Out of my cold dead hands.........

Go Trump.

Forum List

Back