🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump mental health disaster

Hitler supported gun control too.

In fact, Hitler's use of gun control is identical to the Dem Party's use of "mental illness" = wipe out those who don't support you

Democrat definition of mental illness = failure to vote Dem

Republican definition of mental illness = asking for a photo of "Osama" in Saudi

People are dead and you feel this is a valid remark?
How do you describe the writings of this famous person?

The more people I killed, the longer my dreams were. I soon quit my job,
and stayed at my house in an almost comatose state. My dreams grew longer
and more vivid. They kept me alive and proved to be the only thing
to live for. I had killed nearly 38 people by the time of my twenty-third
birthday, and each one was more fulfilling than the last.

I was never really surprised at how I evaded the police. My dreams
had taken over my life, and they guided me through the right path, and
I never had need for fear of police. Or anything, for that matter.

After 40 years of democrat policies that created and sustain a climate of an estimated 20,000 "homeless" who live under tarps and in abandoned cars and shit on the streets the crazy left has the nerve to blame the 2 1/2 year Trump administration for the mess. No surprises here. Democrats quickly forgot about one of the notorious mass shootings in history in 2007 where a madman was able to "legally" obtain firearms even though everyone knew he was crazy and he skipped court ordered counseling. The Korean student was given a slap on the wrist when he was accused of stalking female students and democrat Gov. Kane rigged the system so that his "privacy" was protected from the intrusion of an instant name check and he murdered 33 students and faculty at Va. Tech. Blacksburg.

Hitler supported gun control too.

In fact, Hitler's use of gun control is identical to the Dem Party's use of "mental illness" = wipe out those who don't support you

Which has nothing to do with your lame post

Republican definition of mental illness = asking for a photo of "Osama" in Saudi

I know the context but without knowing it, I would not be able to make any sort of determination.

See, once again, it is not about me. I'm not arguing to allow me to deal with these issues.

I know the context but without knowing it, I would not be able to make any sort of determination.

See, once again, it is not about me. I'm not arguing to allow me to deal with these issues.
All you have to do is say "I dont know who wrote that, but the individual is mentally ill". Do you think the writings are sick?

Democrats actually believe that a cure for mental illness is supplying clean needles and pretending that they aren't walking around human shit on the sidewallks. Is Pelosi blind? They are living on the streets a few blocks away from her well guarded, gated palace. It's something like the French Revolution when you think about it.

All you have to do is say "I dont know who wrote that, but the individual is mentally ill". Do you think the writings are sick?

Beto wrote it. But one can not make that kind of determination without context and expertise.

Now someone could have wrote that as dialog from people in a book. Or they could have wrote it as a exercise to a psychologist. Context matters and as I said, it would not be me making that determination.

P.S. I don't support Beto. To corporate for me.

Beto wrote it. But one can not make that kind of determination without context and expertise.

Now someone could have wrote that as dialog from people in a book. Or they could have wrote it as a exercise to a psychologist. Context matters and as I said, it would not be me making that determination.

Oh I see, because he is your typical liberal who hates this country, you cant make a determination if the guy is psycho or not? Thank you for proving that mentally ill people are allowed to walk amongst US and they vote Demonrat.

Oh I see, because he is your typical liberal who hates this country, you cant make a determination if the guy is psycho or not? Thank you for proving that mentally ill people are allowed to walk amongst US and they vote Demonrat.

I explained my position. But lash out.

Democrats actually believe that a cure for mental illness is supplying clean needles and pretending that they aren't walking around human shit on the sidewallks. Is Pelosi blind? They are living on the streets a few blocks away from her well guarded, gated palace. It's something like the French Revolution when you think about it.

The drug addicts with the needles vote for the DEMS, and hence have no "mental illness."

Narcissistic personality disorder - Symptoms and causes

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

"I'm the least racist person in the world." - said I Am the Only One.

Not the least racist person you know, not the least racist person in New York or America, but the least racist person out of the billions of people in the world.

If you want to look for a mental health problem, you don't have to look very far.

The sad fact is we will never be able to stop these nut jobs...

The best we can hope for is for friends or family members to

report any signs that one of these nut jobs might go off...

Even then the way the laws exist, they are likely not to be stopped.

More gun laws will only effect the law abiding.

There is no doubt that one of the lefts main goals is to disarm the American people.

Out of my cold dead hands.........
That's true, we can't stop them. But we can try to make it more difficult for them to kill so many people so quickly. Such as the states that banned large capacity magazines.

It's really not a huge hassle to carry many smaller capacity ones.

I don't understand the idea of thinking we solved anything because 20 people were killed as opposed to 23.

The idea should be to intervene before it gets that far.

The Ohio shooter injured or killed more than 20 people in a barrage of bullets that took less than 30 seconds, before police fired over 50 shots in return to kill him.

People didn’t even have time to hear the shots, react and head for cover. The bullets these guns use are design to tear flesh and inflect maximum damage.

Limiting magazines and banning guns and ammo design to inflect maximum damage in mass shootings would be the least you could do to slow the rising body count.

Attacking right wing terrorism using the same law enforcement tools used to attack militant jihadist terrorism would be a good next step.

The sad fact is we will never be able to stop these nut jobs...

The best we can hope for is for friends or family members to

report any signs that one of these nut jobs might go off...

Even then the way the laws exist, they are likely not to be stopped.

More gun laws will only effect the law abiding.

There is no doubt that one of the lefts main goals is to disarm the American people.

Out of my cold dead hands.........
That's true, we can't stop them. But we can try to make it more difficult for them to kill so many people so quickly. Such as the states that banned large capacity magazines.

It's really not a huge hassle to carry many smaller capacity ones.

I don't understand the idea of thinking we solved anything because 20 people were killed as opposed to 23.

The idea should be to intervene before it gets that far.

The Ohio shooter injured or killed more than 20 people in a barrage of bullets that took less than 30 seconds, before police fired over 50 shots in return to kill him.

People didn’t even have time to hear the shots, react and head for cover. The bullets these guns use are design to tear flesh and inflect maximum damage.

Nearly all bullets are. That's kinda the point.

Limiting magazines and banning guns and ammo design to inflect maximum damage in mass shootings would be the least you could do to slow the rising body count.

Attacking right wing terrorism using the same law enforcement tools used to attack militant jihadist terrorism would be a good next step.

I'm not interested in the "least". I'm interested in getting those who need it, help.

McConnell called for a bipartisan effort that didn't include gun control. Call him on it. Introduce a bill that includes health care for all with strong mental health coverage.

Let him say no.

Sorry, I should just scream out MORE GUN CONTROL and salute....

View attachment 273080

There, are you happy now?

No. That has nothing to do with what I said. At least many of those who do support gun control believe in what they are arguing and can make an adult argument.
Do you think that if the liberal judges that allow criminals of gun crimes to be set free, would stop setting them free, so they cant get more guns, would the gun crimes go down?

Sorry, I should just scream out MORE GUN CONTROL and salute....

View attachment 273080

There, are you happy now?

No. That has nothing to do with what I said. At least many of those who do support gun control believe in what they are arguing and can make an adult argument.
Do you think that if the liberal judges that allow criminals of gun crimes to be set free, would stop setting them free, so they cant get more guns, would the gun crimes go down?

That doesn't happen.

Forum List

Back