Trump Minded

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Now the liberals have an issue with being able to do this because their mind set is to go from one major NON issue to another. Its kind of like doing your rotation.
Your rotation is or was in my case watching full legal lunatics through a glass window with paper and pen.

And watching liberals is a LOT like watching lunatics. Anyway cutting to the chase.
America IS out growing the party. We have run this country like the political hack system it IS. Trump minded people do NOT see our future as being cattle herded.

If YOUR a Trump minded person you are one of 310 plus million business people. One of the most highly educated groups of people in the world and a small terrorist group called "The Political People" AKA DNC or RNC bought and paid for.

Dynasty's are Dead. America is going Corporate.

Fury

Now the liberals have an issue with being able to do this because their mind set is to go from one major NON issue to another. Its kind of like doing your rotation.
Your rotation is or was in my case watching full legal lunatics through a glass window with paper and pen.

And watching liberals is a LOT like watching lunatics. Anyway cutting to the chase.
America IS out growing the party. We have run this country like the political hack system it IS. Trump minded people do NOT see our future as being cattle herded.

If YOUR a Trump minded person you are one of 310 plus million business people. One of the most highly educated groups of people in the world and a small terrorist group called "The Political People" AKA DNC or RNC bought and paid for.

Dynasty's are Dead. America is going Corporate.

Fury
And "God help you all"...The Zionists will own you completely,which they do most of you.

Last edited:
I'm not really any of the above, but as November nears and the antics of the candidates get dumber all the time, I'm thinking Trump may very well get the promotion. If he does, lets hope he knows what he's doing.

I'm not really any of the above, but as November nears and the antics of the candidates get dumber all the time, I'm thinking Trump may very well get the promotion. If he does, lets hope he knows what he's doing.
America almost voted corporate once before with Ross Perot.
This time its ready.

I doubt it....but who knows

If YOUR a Trump minded person you are one of 310 plus million business people. One of the most highly educated groups of people in the world
I don't think so. Basic grammar is lacking to start with.

Corporations have always fought against democracy, Fascism, they used to call it, then by some magic it became free market ideology. The idea that an abstract entity is our best way forward demonstrates why business has no clue. Think only of the great depression or the recent great recession.

"The corporate grip on opinion in the United States is one of the wonders of the Western world. No First World country has ever managed to eliminate so entirely from its media all objectivity - much less dissent." Gore Vidal

"Call it Corporate America vs. We the People. Globalization vs. Mother Earth. Privatization vs. the Public Good. Wall Street vs. Main Street. Plutocracy vs. Democracy. Which side are you on?" Scott McLarty Which Side Are You On? New Language for a New Political Reality

I saw Trump's town hall last night.

Yep. He's a blowhard. He will never win the intelligent vote.

If YOUR a Trump minded person you are one of 310 plus million business people. One of the most highly educated groups of people in the world
I don't think so. Basic grammar is lacking to start with.

it's also fact-averse. the trumpeters are low-education angry blue collar white people.... like the troll o/p who is here all day long every day.

You know

America has been fortunate--But I don't think that makes us exceptional!

What do you guys think?
(Sorry, DF, but your OP is begging for a S--t fight. Here is my lame attempt to change the topic.)

One very important point to remember here is that 'electoral' vote is the deciding factor of who gets the job, NOT popular vote. Unfortunate, but true

Another issue Trump is facing right now and could well cost him dearly.....the Pope. Depending on how this plays out.....Trump could well be toast. He better keep a tight reign on his mouth in this one. No matter how they may feel about 'politics or issues', their religion & faith is a very serious matter.

Forum List

Back