Trump More Worried About His Hair Than Some Dead Jews

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
President Trump on Saturday joked about canceling a scheduled event because of a “a bad hair day” after he declined to cancel a rally over a shooting at a synagogue in Pittsburgh that happened earlier in the day.

“By the way, somebody just said, ‘Your hair looks different today,' ” Trump said of his appearance while delivering remarks at the Future Farmers of America (FFA) convention in Indianapolis on Saturday evening.

“I said, well I was standing under the wing of Air Force One during a news conference earlier this morning — a very unfortunate news conference,” Trump continued.

“And the wind was blowing and the rain, and I was soaking wet,” the president said. “And that’s what I ended up with today.”

“And I said, ‘at least you know it's mine,' ” he added while making a gesture toward his hair. “And I said 'Maybe, I should cancel this arrangement because I have a bad hair day.' "

“And the bad news, somebody said it actually looks better than it usually does,” he added.

Trump jokes about canceling event due to bad hair day after declining to cancel it over shooting

After blaming the dead Jews for not making their synagogue into an armed camp, Trump went on to a fundraiser on the taxpayers dime.

shutterstock-9945953c.jpg

“And I said 'Maybe, I should cancel this arrangement because I have a bad hair day.' "

Limbaugh-Rush-Angry.jpg

$#%* piece of $#&^%$ can you believe this #&$^& negro?

Yeah he's supposed to stop everything because of it. Sorry, the trains keep on moving. As for the attack on Jews, you lefties are the ones that hate them. you can't spell anti Semitism without Democrat

Libtardo heros, Farrakhan, Valarie Jarrett, and Obama are laughing at how they got Iran $150 Billion to use for terrorism and killing Jews.

Trump said something and all the TDSers run to clean their panties.

It is entertaining to watch the regressives try to push this narrative that President Trump is an “anti-Semite”, when his daughter and son-in-law are Jewish, and he recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel when every cowardly liberal refuses to.

It is all Ok, though because Trump defended his comments by telling us that after 9/11, the NYSE opened the next day, so the world moves on. That, too, was another of his bald faced lies.

It is all Ok, though because Trump defended his comments by telling us that after 9/11, the NYSE opened the next day, so the world moves on. That, too, was another of his bald faced lies.
you guys really have no clue.....he had every right to hold his rally...he has freedom of speech.

you guys really have no clue.....he had every right to hold his rally...he has freedom of speech.

Where EXACTLY did VandalShandle say that he didn't? He simply stated that Trump's given excuse was categorically false.

Of course Trump can have his rally. Just as others can criticize him for it.

President Trump on Saturday joked about canceling a scheduled event because of a “a bad hair day” after he declined to cancel a rally over a shooting at a synagogue in Pittsburgh that happened earlier in the day.

“By the way, somebody just said, ‘Your hair looks different today,' ” Trump said of his appearance while delivering remarks at the Future Farmers of America (FFA) convention in Indianapolis on Saturday evening.

“I said, well I was standing under the wing of Air Force One during a news conference earlier this morning — a very unfortunate news conference,” Trump continued.

“And the wind was blowing and the rain, and I was soaking wet,” the president said. “And that’s what I ended up with today.”

“And I said, ‘at least you know it's mine,' ” he added while making a gesture toward his hair. “And I said 'Maybe, I should cancel this arrangement because I have a bad hair day.' "

“And the bad news, somebody said it actually looks better than it usually does,” he added.

Trump jokes about canceling event due to bad hair day after declining to cancel it over shooting

Raving lunatic with TDS ^^^^

I Really don't care how many people Trump kills, just so his hair is neat when he does it, right?

Sure, but he's a Conservative, just ask him.

When he can blame a horrible tragedy on Trump, g5000 is sure to masturbate like the song Turning Japanese.

Sure, but he's a Conservative, just ask him.

Oh I know, him, golfing gator, and jake have their own strange cult.

Forum List

Back