🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Moves B-1 and B-52 Bombers to South Korea

I wouldn't mind loving in North Korea.

Basically no crime, clean cities, friendly people. What's not to like? .... :dunno:

But all of my family live here, so I doubt I'll move anywhere. ...... :cool:
Feel free to take your family with you. I'd be happy to drum up help on a GoFundMe campaign for a one-way ticket for you and yours.

GoFundMe: #1 for Crowdfunding & Fundraising Websites

My only request is that it be set up in such a way that you actually go and not just spend the money on cheap hookers, booze and drugs.

My only request is that it be set up in such a way that you actually go and not just spend the money on cheap hookers, booze and drugs.
Thank you for the generous offer, although I must decline.

But I would like to reciprocate, and set up a GoFundMe account for you and your boyfriend for an all expense paid fudge packer weekend in San Francisco. ... :thup: ... :cool:

Thank you for the generous offer, although I must decline.....
Of course you "must". You are all talk and no action. You are free to insult others, spread lies and bitch all you want, but when it comes down to it, you are just a lying fuckwad who is living in the best country in the world.

Of course you "must". You are all talk and no action. You are free to insult others, spread lies and bitch all you want, but when it comes down to it, you are just a lying fuckwad who is living in the best country in the world.
Nice meltdown Jarhead!!....... :thup: ... :lol:
LOL. Hardly a meltdown. You proclaimed North Korea is a great place to live then refused to move there when offered a free ticket for you and yours. What do you call it in Arabic when a person says one thing, but does another?

Only in the liberal mind is trying to keep a crackpot from starting a war frightening
What was your opinion about Iraq in 2003?
I was indifferent
But you are certainly opinionated now. What changed?

Re Iraq 2003, I fully supported Afghanistan, but thought Iraq would prove to be a historical blunder.
I wasn't informed & did not care. I started paying attention when the economy collapsed. Prior to that I was focused on my family & business.

I wasn't informed & did not care. I started paying attention when the economy collapsed. Prior to that I was focused on my family & business.
Thanks for the honest answer. I was about 20 years ahead of you (I'm 61 now) in paying attention to how the asshats in Washington were affecting the lives of me and mine.
48 here and prior to the collapse we were rolling in the money so to speak. After the collapse I struggled to keep the business intact. At that point I became involved.

Thanks for the honest answer. I was about 20 years ahead of you (I'm 61 now) in paying attention to how the asshats in Washington were affecting the lives of me and mine.
48 here and prior to the collapse we were rolling in the money so to speak. After the collapse I struggled to keep the business intact. At that point I became involved.
Thanks for the background. Coming from a military family and then becoming career military myself, I grew up learning how politics affects our lives.

The LWers proclaim how Uncle Bill was the greatest President because of the mid-late 90s economic boom then quickly blame Bush for the 2008 meltdown. I disagree with their oversimplification of events since, IMO, no single two-term President can affect such events over the short-term. Even going to war in Iraq required the support of Congress.

You proclaimed North Korea is a great place to live then refused to move there when offered a free ticket for you and yours. What do you call it in Arabic when a person says one thing, but does another?
Get a grip Poindexter. ... :cuckoo:

St Petersburg, Russia and Paris, France would also be greats places to live, as would be Pyongyang, North Korea. But that doesn't mean I'm planing to move to any those places.

btw Is your boyfriend gonna be pissed when he finds out you turned down a honeymoon weekend with him in San Fran? ..... :cool:

You proclaimed North Korea is a great place to live then refused to move there when offered a free ticket for you and yours. What do you call it in Arabic when a person says one thing, but does another?
Get a grip Poindexter. ... :cuckoo:

St Petersburg, Russia and Paris, France would also be greats places to live, as would be Pyongyang, North Korea. But that doesn't mean I'm planing to move to any those places.

btw Is your boyfriend gonna be pissed when he finds out you turned down a honeymoon weekend with him in San Fran? ..... :cool:

Trolling

Forum List

Back