Trump Mugshot?

Can this be?

F4TkIp7bUAEKQ-X
fesizda874kb1.jpg

Their designated knuckledragger has one of those REALLY stupid looks on its face.... like something up in the trees trying to figure out what those human beings are doing down there....

Easily confused too.... :laughing0301:

I forgot to say that the image in the OP is actually a really good picture of him. 🙂

The Rapist and Traitor won't be able to have his daily combkover in pre-trial confinement. And where will his get adult diapers?
That’s no way to talk about your Potato.

What’s a combkover?

Where “will his get?”

I know you’re a mental Pygmy. But are you also drunk?

Yes, Treason triggers us.
Care to link to proof anyone has been even indicted for that crime? Or does proof not mean anything as long as you "believe" it's true? Ultimately, SCOTUS is going to have to deal with the propaganda you lot are pushing concerning him being disqualified to run or hold that office again.

There is no use of the 14th Amendment against any person running for POTUS or for holding the office once they win. The Constitution - that pesky old document - is clear about what keeps one out of the presidency. He was never removed from office under impeachment, and he has never been charged, let alone convicted of treason, or even sedition.
Just letting you know that it's going to be fabulous watching all of you wail and gnash your teeth when your trusted media finally get around to admitting he can't be legally stopped. Sometimes, even in a shitstorm like this, life can be good ;)

I forgot to say that the image in the OP is actually a really good picture of him. 🙂
Can you imagine when innocent children see that mugshot? It's gonna be traumatic to see a former president like that for kids. And how are parents to deal with that? How to explain something like that to a child?

That’s no way to talk about your Potato.

What’s a combkover?

Where “will his get?”

I know you’re a mental Pygmy. But are you also drunk?
The hilarious part of his response is that even as out of it as he seems, he's STILL better at communicating than Kamala. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back