Trump: My first 100 days have been the most successful in American history

Yep, fucking over the environment, fucking over students, fucking over old people and fucking over America.

Pretty successful.

RTXxgVo.jpg

Trump's 100 days have been a success....he still has idiots rooting for him, he has managed to blame Obama for everything that has gone wrong in his administration, he's lied his way into the headlines every other day, he's signed more shit that a roll of toilet paper that has rendered nothing but talk and and and he's managed to keep his ordinate supporters in the dark, concerning the wall, jobs back from China and the terrific healthcare promised....yeah, I'd call that success.....if your a diaper wearing 99 year old white fuck or some mindless hillbilly standing by a coal mind waiting for a job.

i'm not surprised he said that!

C-it2XQXkAAf3L8.jpg

We are so proud of him. The democrats are obstructionist. Our President wants to fix healthcare and the democrats won't help. They want to keep the failing Obamacare even as insurance exchanges are folding every day. Screw 100 days, we're looking forward to 8 years.

Fix healthcare?

Show me something better and I will support it....Deal?

Taking healthcare away from 30 million Americans and throwing possibly a few million out into the street isn't fixing healthcare....

Single payer is the only option worth thinking about...

C-it2XQXkAAf3L8.jpg

We are so proud of him. The democrats are obstructionist. Our President wants to fix healthcare and the democrats won't help. They want to keep the failing Obamacare even as insurance exchanges are folding every day. Screw 100 days, we're looking forward to 8 years.

Fix healthcare?

Taking healthcare away from 30 million Americans and throwing possibly a few million out into the street isn't fixing healthcare....

Now let's give our president a chance

Just give me something better than Obamacare. Cheaper, covers more people, no pre existing conditions, women cost the same as men

That's all I ask. How hard can it be?

New study: Conservatives much better at inheriting things they then pretend they earned.

Fox News on Twitter
“Jobless rate after first 3 months: Trump vs. Obama vs. Bush vs. Clinton.”
twitter.com

C-it2XQXkAAf3L8.jpg

You have a solid MAJORITY (22) in the House. You don't need Democrats. You need Republicans to vote for it.

Republicans can do anything they want. They have majorities in both the House and Senate. Trump can't even get his own party to support his shitty bill, why would Democrats help him take healthcare away from 25 million Americans?

We SALUTE the FLAG! We HONOR our VETERANS! We CHERISH our FREEDOMS! We are the AMERICAN PEOPLE! We are TRUMP's ARMY!

"William Henry Harrison had a more successful first 100 days than Trump, and he was dead for 69 of them."

All I can wonder is how much more he would have accomplished so far if he had a media as supportive of him as they were for Barack, and the GOP were half as well together and unified as the Dems are? But I am very confident things will only improve with time, I mean, 100 days ago, he had zero experience at being a politician.

C-it2XQXkAAf3L8.jpg

Fix healthcare?

Just give me something better than Obamacare. Cheaper, covers more people, no pre existing conditions, women cost the same as men

Pretty hard. Outlawing prexisting conditions and providing a comprehensive healthcare plan to everyone at a significantly lower cost can't be done. Government and thus tax payers must bear more of the financial burden in order to reduce cost to policy holders. Otherwise we cover less people and/or reduce benefits.

There is nothing in the American Healthcare Act that will reduce the cost of healthcare services and there was very little in Obamacare that did. So it's really just cutting the pieces of pie as to who pays most, who gets coverage, and who gets the most benefits. There is one other alternative. Let the free market decide; that is let the free market decide who lives and who dies.

Last edited:

C-it2XQXkAAf3L8.jpg

Fix healthcare?

Pretty hard. Outlawing prexisting conditions and providing a comprehensive healthcare plan to everyone at a significantly lower cost can't be done. Government and thus tax payers must bear more of the financial burden in order to reduce cost to policy holders. Otherwise we cover less people and/or reduce benefits.

There is nothing in the American Healthcare Act that will reduce the cost of healthcare services and there was very little in Obamacare that did. So it's really just cutting the pieces of pie as to who pays most, who gets coverage, and who gets the most benefits. There is one other alternative. Let the free market decide; that is let free market decide who lives and who dies.

Lets do what the rest of the civilized world does and choose single payer...Pay a little more in taxes to be insured and be moral.

All I can wonder is how much more he would have accomplished so far if he had a media as supportive of him as they were for Barack, and the GOP were half as well together and unified as the Dems are? But I am very confident things will only improve with time, I mean, 100 days ago, he had zero experience at being a politician.
He just might learn how to write a legal elective order, however he will still be Donald Trump making exaggerated claims, threats, and pissing off more people.

8c33b0af06389e869ab70605a44dee87039134aed2d20adcbc051b3327f2e6f2.jpg
Trump is a Fucking Bum....

Forum List

Back