Trump needs to nominate some Non-whites and women

Trump needs to nominate the best people regardless of sex or race.

It's rather funny considering the OP used to be one of the more racist people on this forum. Now he's calling for minorities to be in Trump's cabinet. The election cycle has turned everything on its head. lol

Trump needs to nominate half of his cabinet with women and non-whites. No more old white males...

He also needs to consider transgender and homosexuals.
Yet another example of the regressive left stuck on identity politics...and stuck on stupid.
What other kind of politics is there? You've elected your Great White Hope and now you bray incessantly when the opposition calls for a "Rainbow" hope.
You needn't resort to mental retardation. Trump is a progressive like you.
You needn't be a silly jackass idiot. Trump is no progressive. He is a fascist Nazi in Republican garb!
Of course he is...LOL! Stated like a typical brainwashed leftist.

You will believe whatever the lib MSM, Obama, and the DNC tell you.

Have you ever considered thinking for yourself?
I do think for myself that is why I am NOT a Trump-BOT like YOU! BTW I composed this prophetic photo collage well before Trump was elected: How do you like it? It is original art… heh heh heh!

FRANEN.jpg

Yet another example of the regressive left stuck on identity politics...and stuck on stupid.
What other kind of politics is there? You've elected your Great White Hope and now you bray incessantly when the opposition calls for a "Rainbow" hope.
You needn't be a silly jackass idiot. Trump is no progressive. He is a fascist Nazi in Republican garb!

I do think for myself that is why I am NOT a Trump-BOT like YOU! BTW I composed this prophetic photo collage well before Trump was elected: How do you like it? It is original art… heh heh heh!

View attachment 99135
The elite Left MUST demonize their political opponents. Make them out to be EVIL, RACISTS, FASCISTS, HOMOPHOBES, SEXISTS, ETC.........................................................because it is so easy to dupe their followers....aka useful idiots.

Last edited:
Trump needs to nominate half of his cabinet with women and non-whites. No more old white males...

He needs to pick the best people. That said, some of the first considerations were for a woman and an openly gay man. And it was a woman who headed his campaign.

Trump considering woman, openly gay man for leadership posts
Trump considering woman, openly gay man for leadership posts

Obama chose white people right off the bat. In fact, the Dems offered up white people for candidates this time around. The Repubs had a far more diverse pool of candidates going into the primaries with women, blacks and Hispanics.

Appoint women and non-whites so you can attack them? Lol! You are an absolute racist moron.

The majority of voting Americans don't want Trump or his picks. That is a lot of tax dollars talking, bub! Trump will soon realize that he isn't in charge at all…he works for US. We the People overwhelmingly rejected Trump at the ballot box and our voices WILL BE HEARD. Let the protests intensify until he kneels before the majority of the American People whom he works for! I don't think he can take the stress!

Right, Trump should kneel to a couple thousand jobless lowlifes that have one goal which is to disrupt our political system; some of them paid to be there.

No, Trump doesn't work for you--he works for us, the people that put him in power. He knows how we want this country run and his top priority is catering to us--not a bunch of leftist that hate his guts.

We want the border closed. We want immigration slowed down. We want Americans to get those American jobs. We want companies to compete in wages to get Americans to take those jobs. We don't want the USA to be a dumping ground for people that live in countries that are all Fd up and they don't want to fix. The buck stops here as they say.

The people who voted against Trump are NOT jobless lowlifes, they are the majority of Americans representing a cross section of the voting American public.. Do I have to keep shouting the fact that these people live primarily in Blue states…the states that bankroll the federal treasury which the poorer republican led states plunder? I guess I do have to keep repeating myself when talking to a dense dunce like YOU!

Ya know..given the Nazi overtones emanated by Trump's choices in seeding his administration..he is not only alienating the majority of Americans, he is gearing for international isolation from our allies.
Meanwhile he seems willing to align himself with former KGB agent, Putin! To me that unprecedented gesture is reminiscent of the alliance between Hitler and Mussolini. 'scuse me, it is time to change my signature again….

The majority of voting Americans don't want Trump or his picks. That is a lot of tax dollars talking, bub! Trump will soon realize that he isn't in charge at all…he works for US. We the People overwhelmingly rejected Trump at the ballot box and our voices WILL BE HEARD. Let the protests intensify until he kneels before the majority of the American People whom he works for! I don't think he can take the stress!

Right, Trump should kneel to a couple thousand jobless lowlifes that have one goal which is to disrupt our political system; some of them paid to be there.

No, Trump doesn't work for you--he works for us, the people that put him in power. He knows how we want this country run and his top priority is catering to us--not a bunch of leftist that hate his guts.

We want the border closed. We want immigration slowed down. We want Americans to get those American jobs. We want companies to compete in wages to get Americans to take those jobs. We don't want the USA to be a dumping ground for people that live in countries that are all Fd up and they don't want to fix. The buck stops here as they say.

The people who voted against Trump are NOT jobless lowlifes, they are the majority of Americans representing a cross section of the voting American public.. Do I have to keep shouting the fact that these people live primarily in Blue states…the states that bankroll the federal treasury which the poorer republican led states plunder? I guess I do have to keep repeating myself when talking to a dense dunce like YOU!

Ya know..given the Nazi overtones emanated by Trump's choices in seeding his administration..he is not only alienating the majority of Americans, he is gearing for international isolation from our allies.
Meanwhile he seems willing to align himself with former KGB agent, Putin! To me that unprecedented gesture is reminiscent of the alliance between Hitler and Mussolini. 'scuse me, it is time to change my signature again….

Need a tissue child.

What a silly rant based on nothing but fear. Amazing the butt hurt on the left.

He just needs to nominate people that will work for Americans first. Not a tiny fraction of special interest groups.
Demographics tell us that America looks like non-Whites, women and the LGBT community. Shouldn't our government look like America?[/QUOTE}
If you wamnt stupidupi

He just needs to nominate people that will work for Americans first. Not a tiny fraction of special interest groups.
Demographics tell us that America looks like non-Whites, women and the LGBT community. Shouldn't our government look like America?
If you want stupid back in the White House.
Are you saying that only old white men are smart?

Last edited:

View attachment 99135
The elite Left MUST demonize their political opponents. Make them out to be EVIL, RACISTS, FASCISTS, HOMOPHONES, SEXISTS, ETC.........................................................because it is so easy to dupe their followers....aka useful idiots.
Being one of the ELITE myself, I would have to disagree…,heh heh heh!

View attachment 99135
The elite Left MUST demonize their political opponents. Make them out to be EVIL, RACISTS, FASCISTS, HOMOPHONES, SEXISTS, ETC.........................................................because it is so easy to dupe their followers....aka useful idiots.
Being one of the ELITE myself, I would have to disagree…,heh heh heh!
The Left must also make sure to keep Americans divided. You HATE those on the right...and as such, would never unite with them. The left loves dividing Americans...that is what their Dear Leader is all about.

What is the over/under on number of non-white males in his cabinet

I have it at one

Need a tissue child.
No, I just need more ammo to prevent this:

cache_4212615816.jpg
A Democrat picnic...

Need a tissue child.

cache_4212615816.jpg

And nut job when was the last time that happened? Idiot!

Need a tissue child.

cache_4212615816.jpg
A Democrat picnic...
their chidren became republicans and are poised to follow in their parent 's( former democrats) footsteps. Yo have to admit that is the central thrust of RW White conservatism…RACIAL MURDER with no regrets.

Forum List

Back