Trump needs to nominate some Non-whites and women

What are the breast size requirements for a woman to be named to Trumps cabinet?

No rightwinger, your breast aren't what they are looking for, even though yours are big enough. :)

Trump is into man boobs?

Guess so....Trump has the biggiest man boobs of any President in history

o-DONALD-TRUMP-SCOTLAND-570.jpg

Last edited:
If Trump were to nominate a woman or a minority, most of his supporters would see it as a complete betrayal

As a Nikki haliey fan

This fuck you is for just for you..

first-known-photo-of-the-middle-finger-1-19168-1358270149-2_big.jpg
It would be hilarious to see Haley surrender all of her pride and principles to serve Trump. Trump may pick her just for that reason alone. A nice trophy for him.

If Trump were to nominate a woman or a minority, most of his supporters would see it as a complete betrayal

As a Nikki haliey fan

It would be hilarious to see Haley surrender all of her pride and principles to serve Trump. Trump may pick her just for that reason alone. A nice trophy for him.

If he picks Nikki for his team you will thank me..
That girl is very bright..

We love her down here

Bullshit!
There is no place for them in Trump's Amerika

It must really kill you to know south Carolina has a woman governor and one black senator and one white homosexual senator

And how diverse is your state?
No. Does it kill you?

Nice dig at Graham there btw. Thanks for reminding everyone that republicans want him gone and call him gay as an insult and means to slander him to his constituents.

As a Nikki haliey fan

If he picks Nikki for his team you will thank me..
That girl is very bright..

We love her down here
She must be at least a little bright, as she was one of Trump's most vocal opponent's in the GOP. If she grovels and apologizes hard enough, she might even get lucky enough that Trump will grab her by the pussy 1 or 2 times.

Bullshit!

It must really kill you to know south Carolina has a woman governor and one black senator and one white homosexual senator

No. Does it kill you?

Nice dig at Graham there btw. Thanks for reminding everyone that republicans want him gone and call him gay as an insult and means to slander him to his constituents.

Just got to remind them he is a RINO and I hate that prick.. BTW you still don't want to tell me where you live?

OK I will check your profile

Bullshit!

No. Does it kill you?

Just got to remind them he is a RINO and I hate that prick.. BTW you still don't want to tell me where you live?

God damn you don't even want to post what state you live in? What a pussy

Trump needs to nominate half of his cabinet with women and non-whites. No more old white males...

He also needs to consider transgender and homosexuals.

Sounds like you are for racism, sexism, agism. Nominate the best people and ignore the race, sex, or age of an individual.

Bullshit!

No. Does it kill you?

Btw all 3 of the people you mentioned opposed Trump. And I live in Virginia.

Forum List

Back