Trump needs to stop talking about the media.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
All he's doing is empowering them. He had his fun. He got his message across. We know they're biased.

Time to focus on why you were elected & stop playing games with the media.

The press criticizing the prez? ! Like this is something new .

this is a big thing for someone like me. he doesn't spend that much time on it, he's singlehandedly convinced a large segment of the population of the truth about the media.

Some say Trump keeps this going as a distraction from his real business .... the real news. Not so sure, but the media keep biting every single time. Gets kind of old, hearing it over and over and over. I do like the way Fox News stood up in protest of CNN and NYT not being invited to Spicer's press gaggle yesterday. Fox said it was fair, since CNN stood up for them when Obama snubbed Fox.

• Banned
All he's doing is empowering them. He had his fun. He got his message across. We know they're biased.

. Don't get weak knee's now.
His juvenile antics were fun for awhile but it's getting tiresome. Like how many times is he going to remind us he won the election? Hugely at that. I don't need to hear about CNN every time the president talks. It's beyond the bullshit Obama did when he constantly bitched about Fox.

Enough is enough

His juvenile antics were fun for awhile but it's getting tiresome. Like how many times is he going to remind us he won the election? Hugely at that. I don't need to hear about CNN every time the president talks. It's beyond the bullshit Obama did when he constantly bitched about Fox.

Enough is enough
. Either you support Trump or you don't, so which is it ? Fence riding is a bad thing. What do we always say in war ? Defeat your enemy, and destroy their will to fight on. If you think that the liberal media isn't the sworn enemy of Trump, then you haven't been paying attention. "Lord, let thine enemy be thy stranger, so I shall see him coming for me, and not thy brother for which I cannot see coming for me".

Enough is enough
. Either you support Trump or you don't, so which is it ? Fence riding is a bad thing. What do we always say in war ? Defeat your enemy, and destroy their will to fight on. If you think that the liberal media isn't the sworn enemy of Trump, then you haven't been paying attention. "Lord, let thine enemy be thy stranger, so I shall see him coming for me, and not thy brother for which I cannot see coming for me".
Don't give me this mealy-mouthed bullshit. Did you support your children but when they fucked up did you call them on it?

The media are bullies and you have to confront a bully. Trump will repeatedly punch the media in the face until he has the upper hand then after he's made his point he will begin ignoring them...which will really piss them off. :laugh:

Enough is enough
Don't give me this mealy-mouthed bullshit. Did you support your children but when they fucked up did you call them on it?
Beagle is just trying to bully you into being a blind sycophant. "You are with us or you are the enemy." Bullshit. This is a democracy and both sides are forgetting that.

The media are bullies and you have to confront a bully. Trump will repeatedly punch the media in the face until he has the upper hand then after he's made his point he will begin ignoring them...which will really piss them off. :laugh:
Listen to yourself. How would we know a thing he's doing or a thing he's saying (except tweets) without the MSM? You rant and rave against the coverage he gets, but he is GETTING the coverage. He is on the airwaves far more than any politician or president has ever been, I'll bet. He can't live without them and he knows it. Maybe all the crap he's giving them is to make sure they don't start moving on to spring training camp for baseball.

he's not having fun.

the narcissist in him wont allow him to be wrong, so he blames everything on the other guy.

its who he is.

theo5.jpg

He will never have the upper hand. He was not elected to fix the press. He was elected to fix the government.

Trump has been crying about the evil since day one of the campaigns ...

BOO HOO they're all against me BOO HOO ..

not one of the other GOP candidates shed one single tear over Kelly .. Trump made a point of it.

he's a pussy, fuck him.

Listen to yourself. How would we know a thing he's doing or a thing he's saying (except tweets) without the MSM? You rant and rave against the coverage he gets, but he is GETTING the coverage. He is on the airwaves far more than any politician or president has ever been, I'll bet. He can't live without them and he knows it. Maybe all the crap he's giving them is to make sure they don't start moving on to spring training camp for baseball.

He toys with you fools like a cat plays with its prey :laugh::laugh::laugh:

He will never have the upper hand. He was not elected to fix the press. He was elected to fix the government.

Yes that's a fair point however Bush sat there like a punching bag letting the press kick him in the nuts and never fought back and that gave us 8 damn years of Obama.

Gramps you have to understand just how gutless the GOP is when it comes to the press. We need at least one guy, preferably the president who can at least fight the press to a draw, otherwise the GOP will fold like a cheap lawn chair. We saw that during Obama's last term, they don't have the guts to fight back, they fear the press.

So if Trump has to take the hits and be that guy who takes on the press, if that gives these GOP hacks some courage then so be it. Just my two cents worth.

Forum List

Back