Trump needs to stop talking about the media.

The media are bullies and you have to confront a bully. Trump will repeatedly punch the media in the face until he has the upper hand then after he's made his point he will begin ignoring them...which will really piss them off. :laugh:
He will never have the upper hand. He was not elected to fix the press. He was elected to fix the government.

Yes that's a fair point however Bush sat there like a punching bag letting the press kick him in the nuts and never fought back and that gave us 8 damn years of Obama.

Gramps you have to understand just how gutless the GOP is when it comes to the press. We need at least one guy, preferably the president who can at least fight the press to a draw, otherwise the GOP will fold like a cheap lawn chair. We saw that during Obama's last term, they don't have the guts to fight back, they fear the press.

So if Trump has to take the hits and be that guy who takes on the press, if that gives these GOP hacks some courage then so be it. Just my two cents worth.
I don't believe that's why we got Obama.

I believe 100% the only reason Obama was elected was because he was black. No way a white man white his ties to radical nuts would have ever been elected.

All he's doing is empowering them. He had his fun. He got his message across. We know they're biased.

Time to focus on why you were elected & stop playing games with the media.
. Don't get weak knee's now.
His juvenile antics were fun for awhile but it's getting tiresome. Like how many times is he going to remind us he won the election? Hugely at that. I don't need to hear about CNN every time the president talks. It's beyond the bullshit Obama did when he constantly bitched about Fox.

Enough is enough
. Either you support Trump or you don't, so which is it ? Fence riding is a bad thing. What do we always say in war ? Defeat your enemy, and destroy their will to fight on. If you think that the liberal media isn't the sworn enemy of Trump, then you haven't been paying attention. "Lord, let thine enemy be thy stranger, so I shall see him coming for me, and not thy brother for which I cannot see coming for me".
Don't give me this mealy-mouthed bullshit. Did you support your children but when they fucked up did you call them on it?
. Giving the liberals a safe haven are you ? When they get back in charge because of your weak kneed bull crap, and they are able to bring the full force of government or the military against you, then I don't want to hear you crying on the liberals ever again. You know that the libs have become the sworn enemies of Christian values in this nation, and they will try to destroy any and everything that moves when they get power again. Trump can't focus on the people's business because they are intentionally doing what they are doing (keeping his mind as occupied as they can with the bull crap), just so they can derail or postpone his agenda for as long as they can. Yet you blame Trump now ? They are winning their war against you, because you now are biting the Apple in which they have created for you.

The media are bullies and you have to confront a bully. Trump will repeatedly punch the media in the face until he has the upper hand then after he's made his point he will begin ignoring them...which will really piss them off. :laugh:
Listen to yourself. How would we know a thing he's doing or a thing he's saying (except tweets) without the MSM? You rant and rave against the coverage he gets, but he is GETTING the coverage. He is on the airwaves far more than any politician or president has ever been, I'll bet. He can't live without them and he knows it. Maybe all the crap he's giving them is to make sure they don't start moving on to spring training camp for baseball.

He toys with you fools like a cat plays with its prey :laugh::laugh::laugh:
That's what I just said. You could have just hit the "Agree" button.

All he's doing is empowering them. He had his fun. He got his message across. We know they're biased.

. Don't get weak knee's now.
His juvenile antics were fun for awhile but it's getting tiresome. Like how many times is he going to remind us he won the election? Hugely at that. I don't need to hear about CNN every time the president talks. It's beyond the bullshit Obama did when he constantly bitched about Fox.

Enough is enough
. Either you support Trump or you don't, so which is it ? Fence riding is a bad thing. What do we always say in war ? Defeat your enemy, and destroy their will to fight on. If you think that the liberal media isn't the sworn enemy of Trump, then you haven't been paying attention. "Lord, let thine enemy be thy stranger, so I shall see him coming for me, and not thy brother for which I cannot see coming for me".
Don't give me this mealy-mouthed bullshit. Did you support your children but when they fucked up did you call them on it?
. Giving the liberals a safe haven are you ? When they get back in charge because of your weak kneed bull crap, and they are able to bring the full force of government or the military against you, then I don't want to hear you crying on the liberals ever again. You know that the libs have become the sworn enemies of Christian values in this nation, and they will try to destroy any and everything that moves when they get power again. Trump can't focus on the people's business because they are intentionally doing what they are doing (keeping his mind as occupied as they can with the bull crap), just so they can derail or postpone his agenda for as long as they can. Yet you blame Trump now ? They are winning their war against you, because you now are biting the Apple in which they have created for you.
:cuckoo:

If the left regain control it is because the gop fucked up their perfect opportunity. Has nothing to do with you or I. You over estimate your importance lol

One reason why he was elected was to disarm the master propagandists of the media.

One reason why he was elected was to disarm the master propagandists of the media.
Wrong of course. He was elected to do the following.

Kill ISIS
Fix the economy
Bring back jobs
End Obamacare
SCOTUS
Fix immigration
Build a wall
Rebuild the military
Lower taxes

Disarming a biased media is the purview of the viewing public. And that happens when the public (meaning people like YOU & me) stop viewing their channels, stop reading their publications & STOP POSTING LINKS TO THEIR WEBSITES thereby generating revenue for them via views.

Despite the shit head nature of a lot of our media, Trump is acting like a school yard bully and mark my words, it will backfire if he continues to focus on them so much.

Rational adults want to see progress in the categories I listed above far more than a constant barrage of media hate tweets & speeches.

Wrong of course. He was elected to do the following.

Kill ISIS
Fix the economy
Bring back jobs
End Obamacare
SCOTUS
Fix immigration
Build a wall
Rebuild the military
Lower taxes

Disarming a biased media is the purview of the viewing public. And that happens when the public (meaning people like YOU & me) stop viewing their channels, stop reading their publications & STOP POSTING LINKS TO THEIR WEBSITES thereby generating revenue for them via views.

Despite the shit head nature of a lot of our media, Trump is acting like a school yard bully and mark my words, it will backfire if he continues to focus on them so much.

Rational adults want to see progress in the categories I listed above far more than a constant barrage of media hate tweets & speeches.
. I have to agree... Trump needs to move on, but if he tries they will hit his daughter again or any other low blow it takes to get a response out of him again. The left are the ones using the media and Hollywood in trying to destroy the man, so lying down, and taking it is never the answer. If they go low then Trump should STEP on their slimey heads.

Last edited:

Trump should absolutely continue to call the media on their bias and fake news. Gaslighting them is what they deserve.

Trump should absolutely continue to call the media on their bias and fake news. Gaslighting them is what they deserve.
The minute he stops he'll get buried.....not taking on the press worked so well for Bush didnt it

The minute he stops he'll get buried.....not taking on the press worked so well for Bush didnt it
. He just needs to keep uping the anty on them. He needs to get the snake by it's head, and then chop it off. I know exactly what Trump is talking about with them, and he isn't exaggerating not one bit. Some of them are pure poison.

He will never have the upper hand. He was not elected to fix the press. He was elected to fix the government.

Yes that's a fair point however Bush sat there like a punching bag letting the press kick him in the nuts and never fought back and that gave us 8 damn years of Obama.

Gramps you have to understand just how gutless the GOP is when it comes to the press. We need at least one guy, preferably the president who can at least fight the press to a draw, otherwise the GOP will fold like a cheap lawn chair. We saw that during Obama's last term, they don't have the guts to fight back, they fear the press.

So if Trump has to take the hits and be that guy who takes on the press, if that gives these GOP hacks some courage then so be it. Just my two cents worth.
I don't believe that's why we got Obama.

I believe 100% the only reason Obama was elected was because he was black. No way a white man white his ties to radical nuts would have ever been elected.

Yeah cause being black is such an advantage in national politics !

Anything you can complain about obama is 10x worse wh Trump . And he got elected !

Forum List

Back