Trump Needs to Take Responsibility to Save His Reelection, But it's Probably too Late

The moron never read the constitution #10 especially

You're only half right. The Constitution is not a very long document, and most people, at least in school, have read the Constitution.

Understanding it, is a different matter. As it can take a 90 page opinion to explain the meaning of just one of it's amendments or clauses.

The President has probably not listened to any of the briefings he received on the powers and limits of the presidency. Because he's constantly claiming powers that have never received judicial support, such as the idea of "absolute immunity"
So before you said that President Trump didnt do enough to stop the spread, which would of been to close the country, that isnt in the constitution, and be Hitler, now you call him Hitler for using powers that he never received judicial support. Which is it dumbass?

We know that President Trump ignored the intelligence reports. He always ignores the intelligence reports over what foreign dictators tell him.
What a fucking lie. If he ignored the reports then China, you know where Biden's son was making billions, would of be allowed to keep coming here. is there anything you dishonorable libtards wont do?
President Trump let 40,000 people enter the country from China after putting his travel ban in place.

Screen doors on a submarine?
Fuck, the brown turd Oblummer allowed millions to cross our southern border illegally when H1N1 was in full force. 40,000 to 1,000,000 is 4 to every 100.

• In the seven days since the Republican-led Senate acquitted Trump, the president has ramped up attacks on his perceived political enemies.

While President Trump should have been preparing the country for the upcoming coronavirus pandemic, the president instead spent all his time on political revenge.

Country be damned
Giant load of leftist bs.

Someone posted a coronavirus timeline, so I posted a Trump political payback timeline.

And it looks like in the time between Trump being warned about the coronavirus, and the weeks he spent after impeachment acquitztal, the president didn't do anything about the upcoming pandemic.

He was too busy going after Mitt Romney, and Vidman, and the people who testified before congress.

Instead of preparing for the pandemic.
Let’s test your honesty! What were the democrats and officials in New York saying and doing. For the month Nancy sat on the impeachment before sending it to the Senate what was she doing? What was Schumer doing? Cuomo? What?

Much like 2016, 2 very flawed candidates.

I'd get an absentee ballot, but it wouldnt' be worth the postage to send it back in.
Biden is not nearly as flawed as Hillary was, but I've said from before he threw his hat in the ring, he's too old. I ignore all this "Biden's losing his mind" crap; it's by the same folks who said Hillary was a dying drunk and Michelle Obama was a man. But campaigning is grueling and so is running the country. Biden is a decent guy and I tend to agree with the Democratic party more lately than the Republicans, but I wish someone else were on the ticket. I really do. I don't think he'll make it through a term, so I'm going to pay VERY close attention to his VP pick.

Biden is much more flawed than Hillary. Hillary never had to have Bill step in during her interviews to keep her on track or remind her of what was being asked. Biden is toast. It is pure gas lighting at this point to pretend he is capable of being President. And, he wont be the nominee in my opinion.
I don't have tv, so I miss out on the televised speeches. What is this talk of his wife having to keep him on track? You got a link to the whole whatever it was?
the video has been posted on this forum in several threads,,for you to miss it is your self imposed ignorance,,,,
Gee, thanks. I guess I'll just chalk it up to more "Michelle has a penis" talk then. I'm not hunting every lunatic thread on this board to prove YOUR point.
no need to go that far,,just go to the biden threads,,,

and only a person that chooses to be ignorant dismiss's video proof of the person themselves...
Nope. I'm not doing your work.
its not my work,,,its your job to stay informed or shut the fuck up least you be mocked for your ignorance,,,
I was trying to stay informed by asking you to share where you got your knowledge of Biden's wife needing to steer him through ... whatever it was. I don't know the context of that--was it a co-interview with the two of them? Why was she REALLY there? Did she have to steer him or was she just adding to the discussion?

What's most likely is that you never saw it, are only repeating negative gossip you heard from other Trump supporters, and are using a whole lot of energy trying to make it my fault that you can't back up your statements.
the fact is his mind is so far gone his wife and others should be dragged into a court room to answer for elder abuse and profiteering off his name,,,
View attachment 324910
that explains a lot,,,

FDR was a murderer. He kept this nation ph uked up for 15 years! And we wanted more. More gruel!

FDR was only president for 12 years 1 month.

And when FDR died America cheered when president could only serve 2 terms.

Please read a history book before you continue to embarrass yourself. Your knowledge of FDR comes from just making most of it up.
I read the history books before the Communists took over the education system. Dumbasses like you have no clue about the history, just make shit up as you go.

So before you said that President Trump didnt do enough to stop the spread, which would of been to close the country, that isnt in the constitution, and be Hitler, now you call him Hitler for using powers that he never received judicial support. Which is it dumbass?
I previously posted my argument that the President during a time of national emergency would have the powers as congress has under Wickard V Filburn to control all commerce within the US. The president could shut down entire business sectors independent of which state or states they are located in.
This power would have to be exercised by individual sector, and not a general blanket policy.
Had President Trump closed businesses down in that manner, he would also be empowered to return them to operation.

President Trump let 40,000 people enter the country from China after putting his travel ban in place.

Screen doors on a submarine?
Fuck, the brown turd Oblummer allowed millions to cross our southern border illegally when H1N1 was in full force. 40,000 to 1,000,000 is 4 to every 100.

Mexico wasn't subject to quarantine, China was. Also those returning from China under President Trump were allowed to continue to spread the coronavirus to their home states.

Let’s test your honesty! What were the democrats and officials in New York saying and doing. For the month Nancy sat on the impeachment before sending it to the Senate what was she doing? What was Schumer doing? Cuomo? What?

Let's test your honesty. How many of the people you mentioned were given the Presidents Daily Brief from the intelligence agencies warning of what was happening in China.

You confuse people who had to rely on the newspapers for what was happening, with the President who is in a unique position to receive everything the NSA, CIA, DOD, etc. could find out about what was truly happening in China.
And who repeatedly briefed President Trump, who was too busy with retribution politics to pay attention.

I ask again...who would you want to see in charge of things in a recession...the guy that gave us one of our best economies ever before this pandemic shut down the whole world...or the guy that was playing second fiddle in the administration that gave us the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression?

Trump was running on the economy. That's gone.

When the economy is doing poorly, people want change. "Remember how good it was" when unemployment is double digits isn't a good campaign slogan, especially with Trump's razor-thin margin of victory.
Admit it, Toro...you're PRAYING the economy doesn't come back before the Fall...just like Nancy Pelosi and most of the other Democrats are praying it's a slow recovery! What's pathetic is that it's becoming more apparent by the day that Democratic leadership will do whatever they can to make sure that happens.
Here's what's going to drop a hammer on that scheme however! Democrats will slow the reopening in the States that they control...Republicans will push as hard as they can to get things open again! So what we'll end up with is parts of the US economy doing well again...and parts doing terrible still! Guess what? You'll be running for office as the people in charge of all the places that are still doing terrible! Good luck with THAT!

... when the number of available tests are 75,000 and President Trump says there are 1 million tests, and that everybody who needs a test will get tested, then yes, it'a a lie. And a lie that matters. Lives depend on it.
Where is your link? Oh,, you don't have one. You are just repeating what MSNBC and CNN told you to say.
If you need a link to the truth, i'll gladly provide a link from Trumps own administration saying that.

No, you won't or you would have already done so. Dumbass!

The White House says it will fail to meet its goal of providing enough coronavirus test kits for 1 million people by the end of the week

The White House has said the federal government will not be able to keep its promise to deliver enough coronavirus test kits for 1 million people by the end of the week.

Vice President Mike Pence, who is leading the federal government's coronavirus response, made the acknowledgment Thursday while visiting a factory in Minnesota

"We don't have enough tests today to meet what we anticipate will be the demand going forward," he said.

On Sunday, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar told ABC News that the US was "ramping up" testing and said 75,000 tests were available.

Anyone who has been paying any attention to the news in the last few months remembers trump and pence telling the nation there would be 1 million tests available and gave a time when they would be available.

It was nothing but lies. They only had 75 thousand tests and knew it.

It would have helped things if trump had accepted the tests from the WHO. We would have been much farther along in testing and availability by now if he had done that.

But then we would have been much better off if trump had not fired all but 14 Americans in the US CDC in China. There were around 50.

We would have been much better off if trump had not fired the pandemic team that was set up to handle a crisis like this.

We would have been much better off if trump had not ignored the pandemic manual that was left for him to be able to handle a crisis like this.

We would have been much better off if trump had not lied and ignored this when he had months to get our nation prepared for it.

What we have is a total failure. On all levels.

This nation can't take another 4 years of this.

Let's test your honesty. How many of the people you mentioned were given the Presidents Daily Brief from the intelligence agencies warning of what was happening in China.

You confuse people who had to rely on the newspapers for what was happening, with the President who is in a unique position to receive everything the NSA, CIA, DOD, etc. could find out about what was truly happening in China.
And who repeatedly briefed President Trump, who was too busy with retribution politics to pay attention.
Pelosi and Schumer rely on newspapers?

• In the seven days since the Republican-led Senate acquitted Trump, the president has ramped up attacks on his perceived political enemies.

While President Trump should have been preparing the country for the upcoming coronavirus pandemic, the president instead spent all his time on political revenge.

Country be damned

Someone posted a coronavirus timeline, so I posted a Trump political payback timeline.

And it looks like in the time between Trump being warned about the coronavirus, and the weeks he spent after impeachment acquittal, the president didn't do anything about the upcoming pandemic.

He was too busy going after Mitt Romney, and Vidman, and the people who testified before congress.

So when Trump imposed a travel ban on China and Democrats howled in indignation that it was RACIST!...was that Trump doing nothing or the Democrats trying their best to keep him from doing something? Duh?

I ask again...who would you want to see in charge of things in a recession...the guy that gave us one of our best economies ever before this pandemic shut down the whole world...or the guy that was playing second fiddle in the administration that gave us the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression?

Trump was running on the economy. That's gone.

When the economy is doing poorly, people want change. "Remember how good it was" when unemployment is double digits isn't a good campaign slogan, especially with Trump's razor-thin margin of victory.
Admit it, Toro...you're PRAYING the economy doesn't come back before the Fall...just like Nancy Pelosi and most of the other Democrats are praying it's a slow recovery! What's pathetic is that it's becoming more apparent by the day that Democratic leadership will do whatever they can to make sure that happens.
Here's what's going to drop a hammer on that scheme however! Democrats will slow the reopening in the States that they control...Republicans will push as hard as they can to get things open again! So what we'll end up with is parts of the US economy doing well again...and parts doing terrible still! Guess what? You'll be running for office as the people in charge of all the places that are still doing terrible! Good luck with THAT!

I have a news flash for you. There are Republican governors who are going to take a measured approach to re-opening as well. You seem to think this is something of a red vs blue race. It isn't. I sincerely hope we're able to go back to work as soon as possible. But with Trump and Pence sitting on their ass doing nothing to prod ramping up of testing, it's liable to be a crapshoot. But so, far, all the governors that issued stay at home orders for their state are putting forth sensible timelines to re-open. Trump got nothing to do with it. It will literally take years for the economy to come back. To recoup all the job losses and lost income. It will stretch long past the November election.

Country be damned

And it looks like in the time between Trump being warned about the coronavirus, and the weeks he spent after impeachment acquittal, the president didn't do anything about the upcoming pandemic.

So when Trump imposed a travel ban on China and Democrats howled in indignation that it was RACIST!...was that Trump doing nothing or the Democrats trying their best to keep him from doing something? Duh?

Wasn't a ban. It was a restriction. And not a very tight one either. A panic induced flight back home caused the airports to be crowded with people who were already infected. And out into the US they went.
For the umpteenth time today, another right winger labels the travel restriction as racist. No one said anything of the sort. Biden and a few others played the xenophobic card but in reference to Trump's tendency to go looking for scapegoats.
January 22nd in Davos. Trump says, "It's just one person. It's all under control".

Much like 2016, 2 very flawed candidates.

I'd get an absentee ballot, but it wouldnt' be worth the postage to send it back in.
Biden is not nearly as flawed as Hillary was, but I've said from before he threw his hat in the ring, he's too old. I ignore all this "Biden's losing his mind" crap; it's by the same folks who said Hillary was a dying drunk and Michelle Obama was a man. But campaigning is grueling and so is running the country. Biden is a decent guy and I tend to agree with the Democratic party more lately than the Republicans, but I wish someone else were on the ticket. I really do. I don't think he'll make it through a term, so I'm going to pay VERY close attention to his VP pick.

Biden is much more flawed than Hillary. Hillary never had to have Bill step in during her interviews to keep her on track or remind her of what was being asked. Biden is toast. It is pure gas lighting at this point to pretend he is capable of being President. And, he wont be the nominee in my opinion.
I don't have tv, so I miss out on the televised speeches. What is this talk of his wife having to keep him on track? You got a link to the whole whatever it was?
the video has been posted on this forum in several threads,,for you to miss it is your self imposed ignorance,,,,
Gee, thanks. I guess I'll just chalk it up to more "Michelle has a penis" talk then. I'm not hunting every lunatic thread on this board to prove YOUR point.
no need to go that far,,just go to the biden threads,,,

and only a person that chooses to be ignorant dismiss's video proof of the person themselves...
Nope. I'm not doing your work.
its not my work,,,its your job to stay informed or shut the fuck up least you be mocked for your ignorance,,,
I was trying to stay informed by asking you to share where you got your knowledge of Biden's wife needing to steer him through ... whatever it was. I don't know the context of that--was it a co-interview with the two of them? Why was she REALLY there? Did she have to steer him or was she just adding to the discussion?
It
What's most likely is that you never saw it, are only repeating negative gossip you heard from other Trump supporters, and are using a whole lot of energy trying to make it my fault that you can't back up your statements.
the fact is his mind is so far gone his wife and others should be dragged into a court room to answer for elder abuse and profiteering off his name,,,
I found an interview with the two of them on MSNBC, Morning Joe, talking about the impact of the coronavirus . It was two days ago and it was the only one I could find recently, so I'm guessing it's the one that has all you Trumpians making shit up again. Jill never had to "guide" him or "remind him of the topic" once in the clips I saw. You Tube had his remarks and Jill's on separate clips. She is an educator and talked about the emotional toll, especially. Joe stayed focused on what he was saying. He responded to questions appropriately. If there is "more to this interview" that MSNBC cut out, I can't find it. It WOULD be up to you to show where his wife had to keep him on track.

Once again, the right wing mudslingers are making shit up. Once again entering la-la land, imagining that having the two of them on the same show must mean Joe can't function without her coaching. But she never did. He did fine.
You guys are full of shit.

And being a lot more honest than you are, here they are:

The moron never read the constitution #10 especially

You're only half right. The Constitution is not a very long document, and most people, at least in school, have read the Constitution.

Understanding it, is a different matter. As it can take a 90 page opinion to explain the meaning of just one of it's amendments or clauses.

The President has probably not listened to any of the briefings he received on the powers and limits of the presidency. Because he's constantly claiming powers that have never received judicial support, such as the idea of "absolute immunity"
how about absolute power

Pelosi and Schumer rely on newspapers?
So did Barry! He found out all kinds of things when they were reported by the news...or at least that's what he claimed on numerous occasions! (eye roll)

Country be damned

Wasn't a ban. It was a restriction. And not a very tight one either. A panic induced flight back home caused the airports to be crowded with people who were already infected. And out into the US they went.
For the umpteenth time today, another right winger labels the travel restriction as racist. No one said anything of the sort. Biden and a few others played the xenophobic card but in reference to Trump's tendency to go looking for scapegoats.
January 22nd in Davos. Trump says, "It's just one person. It's all under control".
LOL...so let me get this straight...the same people that went CRAZY when Trump instituted the restrictions on flights from China are now going to take him to task for those restrictions not being "tight" enough? I can't believe what I'm hearing...

Country be damned

Now why did trump do that, but not the other things that were higher on the priority list of recommendations at the time?

Easy answer.

Forum List

Back