Trump Needs to Take Responsibility to Save His Reelection, But it's Probably too Late

I'm informed but not that well informed but I'm sure he can come up with a real economist not a Kudlow or a real housing expert not some doctor Carson Devos education ?? Are you kidding me?? Perry secretary of Energy?

President Trump only picks the best for his administration. That's why his forth chief of staff picked the presidents forth national security adviser.

Biden is not nearly as flawed as Hillary was

I disagree. I think he's more flawed than she is, but he's more likable.

but I've said from before he threw his hat in the ring, he's too old. I ignore all this "Biden's losing his mind" crap; it's by the same folks who said Hillary was a dying drunk and Michelle Obama was a man.

I don't agree with that either. He's clearly is not as sharp as he used to be and I don't think he will perform well in one on one debates with Trump.

There aren't going to be any one on one debates with Trump. Trump has no record to run on, but death and destruction. He has no plan to end the pandemic, and no idea on how to restart the economy. He's talking about reopening baseball and Nascar and he still doesn't have testing.

In terms of foreign policy, the USA is going to be physically and isolated and cut off by your allies, while the virus rages. The remaining G7 nations are in talks to formulate a New World Order which excludes the USA.

The economy will continue to worsen as Republicans continue to want money for corporations and Democrats want to get money into the hands of the PEOPLE who are unemployed in numbers not seen since the Great Depression.

40 years of Republican fiscal policies have left the American people, broke, sick and dying, and their corporations are demanding more. Who in their right mind is going to vote for Trump and four more years of this?

48 to 46?...is that a combination of polls....including the CNN and NBC polls...if you are going to hang your hat on polls you will be disappointed just like in 2016...when you average the polls of today with the same pollsters from 2016 you get a different picture...but come on 2 PERCENTAGE POINTS....Buuuuuaaahahahaha

Even if the individual polls used, represent a bias, and the absolute figures can be questioned, the trend is the trend is the trend.
No matter what you think of the actual number, the important metric is the direction its going in. In two weeks President Trump went from 49% to 46%

I ask again...who would you want to see in charge of things in a recession...the guy that gave us one of our best economies ever before this pandemic shut down the whole world...or the guy that was playing second fiddle in the administration that gave us the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression?

Trump was running on the economy. That's gone.

When the economy is doing poorly, people want change. "Remember how good it was" when unemployment is double digits isn't a good campaign slogan, especially with Trump's razor-thin margin of victory.

Trump was running on the economy. That's gone.

When the economy is doing poorly, people want change. "Remember how good it was" when unemployment is double digits isn't a good campaign slogan, especially with Trump's razor-thin margin of victory.
President Trump can claim that as the person who oversaw the train wreck, he's the best person to oversee rebuilding it.

So you all say that President Trump is going to lose the 2020 election? What if Sleepy Joe "the groper" Biden doesnt win in 2020, even with all the states that are going to recount over and over? Will you be these people? Again..

but I've said from before he threw his hat in the ring, he's too old. I ignore all this "Biden's losing his mind" crap; it's by the same folks who said Hillary was a dying drunk and Michelle Obama was a man.

I don't agree with that either. He's clearly is not as sharp as he used to be and I don't think he will perform well in one on one debates with Trump.

There aren't going to be any one on one debates with Trump. Trump has no record to run on, but death and destruction. He has no plan to end the pandemic, and no idea on how to restart the economy. He's talking about reopening baseball and Nascar and he still doesn't have testing.

In terms of foreign policy, the USA is going to be physically and isolated and cut off by your allies, while the virus rages. The remaining G7 nations are in talks to formulate a New World Order which excludes the USA.

The economy will continue to worsen as Republicans continue to want money for corporations and Democrats want to get money into the hands of the PEOPLE who are unemployed in numbers not seen since the Great Depression.

40 years of Republican fiscal policies have left the American people, broke, sick and dying, and their corporations are demanding more. Who in their right mind is going to vote for Trump and four more years of this?
Who you ask ? These walking dead republican zombies of course and BTW he's opening up wrestling? Think Linda McMann has anything to do with that?

Trump ignored the health experts and intelligence agencies and put his trust in China’s leaders instead, folks!

Funny after 8 years of the brown turd Oblummers economic policies, there was the most in poverty since the war on poverty started and income inequality was at it largest. But hey, when you liberals have your head up your ass all the time, you dont realize how the left screws you over and over.

Good. We don’t want a fucking new world order. I can’t wait til they nominate their next sugar titty. Reckon it will be shitty Canada and their idiot citizens who don’t know what the fuck they are talking about?

Trump ignored the health experts and intelligence agencies and put his trust in China’s leaders instead, folks!
That is a bold face lie, the liberals and WHO were trusting China and Herr doctor of WHO who lied to US and the world. Fuck you all.
We know that President Trump ignored the intelligence reports. He always ignores the intelligence reports over what foreign dictators tell him.

Much like 2016, 2 very flawed candidates.

I'd get an absentee ballot, but it wouldnt' be worth the postage to send it back in.
Biden is not nearly as flawed as Hillary was, but I've said from before he threw his hat in the ring, he's too old. I ignore all this "Biden's losing his mind" crap; it's by the same folks who said Hillary was a dying drunk and Michelle Obama was a man. But campaigning is grueling and so is running the country. Biden is a decent guy and I tend to agree with the Democratic party more lately than the Republicans, but I wish someone else were on the ticket. I really do. I don't think he'll make it through a term, so I'm going to pay VERY close attention to his VP pick.
Yeah, you go and vote for this babbling senile man. You people are disgusting.

And the fucking WHO. He listened to fucking WHO, who sold the world down the river while kissing China’s ass. I am so glad he’s defunding their sorry asses.
Me too I want the whole world to hate his lying cheating ass,,,,,the few who don't hate him already

Forum List

Back