Trump Needs to Take Responsibility to Save His Reelection, But it's Probably too Late

Trump will win in November, and bitch slap the worthless Democrats.
wweslap-154a5a2.gif

... when the number of available tests are 75,000 and President Trump says there are 1 million tests, and that everybody who needs a test will get tested, then yes, it'a a lie. And a lie that matters. Lives depend on it.
Where is your link? Oh,, you don't have one. You are just repeating what MSNBC and CNN told you to say.
If you need a link to the truth, i'll gladly provide a link from Trumps own administration saying that.

No, you won't or you would have already done so. Dumbass!

The White House says it will fail to meet its goal of providing enough coronavirus test kits for 1 million people by the end of the week

The White House has said the federal government will not be able to keep its promise to deliver enough coronavirus test kits for 1 million people by the end of the week.

Vice President Mike Pence, who is leading the federal government's coronavirus response, made the acknowledgment Thursday while visiting a factory in Minnesota

"We don't have enough tests today to meet what we anticipate will be the demand going forward," he said.

On Sunday, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar told ABC News that the US was "ramping up" testing and said 75,000 tests were available.

So, fucktard, explain how that is a lie? Do you not know the difference?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Much like 2016, 2 very flawed candidates.

I'd get an absentee ballot, but it wouldnt' be worth the postage to send it back in.
Biden is not nearly as flawed as Hillary was, but I've said from before he threw his hat in the ring, he's too old. I ignore all this "Biden's losing his mind" crap; it's by the same folks who said Hillary was a dying drunk and Michelle Obama was a man. But campaigning is grueling and so is running the country. Biden is a decent guy and I tend to agree with the Democratic party more lately than the Republicans, but I wish someone else were on the ticket. I really do. I don't think he'll make it through a term, so I'm going to pay VERY close attention to his VP pick.

Biden is much more flawed than Hillary. Hillary never had to have Bill step in during her interviews to keep her on track or remind her of what was being asked. Biden is toast. It is pure gas lighting at this point to pretend he is capable of being President. And, he wont be the nominee in my opinion.
I don't have tv, so I miss out on the televised speeches. What is this talk of his wife having to keep him on track? You got a link to the whole whatever it was?
the video has been posted on this forum in several threads,,for you to miss it is your self imposed ignorance,,,,
Gee, thanks. I guess I'll just chalk it up to more "Michelle has a penis" talk then. I'm not hunting every lunatic thread on this board to prove YOUR point.
no need to go that far,,just go to the biden threads,,,

and only a person that chooses to be ignorant dismiss's video proof of the person themselves...
Nope. I'm not doing your work.

Women started the revolt against Trump’s America the day after his inauguration, and their opposition continues to deepen. In 2018, Democrats increased their margins relative to 2016 by more than double digits with white college-educated women—Hillary Clinton’s base—but also with white unmarried women and white working-class women. In 2018, black women turned out to vote in record numbers and gave Republicans only 7 percent of their votes.

The women’s wave grew to a potential tsunami when I began testing the leading Democratic candidates against Trump in the 2020 presidential contest earlier this month. With Joe Biden as the candidate, Trump won only 4 percent of African American women. He lost Hispanic women by 25 points, white unmarried women by 18, white college women by 14, and white Millennial women by 12—all at historic highs for Democrats.

Yet while the revulsion that women and suburbanites show toward Trump registers with elite commentators and Democratic operatives, the role that working-class voters have played in Republicans’ recent electoral troubles mostly does not.

The white working class forms 46 percent of registered voters; most are women. Although these voters’ excitement and hopes made Trump’s 2016 victory possible, they were demonstrably disillusioned just a year into Trump’s presidency. They pulled back when the Republicans proposed big cuts in domestic spending, Medicare, and Medicaid and made health insurance more uncertain and expensive, while slashing taxes for corporations and their lobbyists. In the midterms, Democrats ran on cutting prescription-drug costs, building infrastructure, and limiting the role of big money, and a portion of the white working class joined the revolt. The 13-point shift against Trump was three times stronger than the shift in the suburbs that got everyone’s attention.

Trump won white working-class women by 27 points in 2016. But at the end of 2019, Biden was running dead even with Trump nationally. Eight months before the election, Democracy Corps—of which I am a co-founder—and the Center for Voter Information conducted a survey in the battleground states that gave Trump his Electoral College victory. (Trump won them by 1.3 points in 2016.) Our recent findings showed Biden trailing Trump with white working-class women by just eight points in a head-to-head contest. These numbers herald an earthquake, but they have not penetrated elite commentators’ calculations about whether Trump will win in 2020.

I'd get an absentee ballot, but it wouldnt' be worth the postage to send it back in.
Biden is not nearly as flawed as Hillary was, but I've said from before he threw his hat in the ring, he's too old. I ignore all this "Biden's losing his mind" crap; it's by the same folks who said Hillary was a dying drunk and Michelle Obama was a man. But campaigning is grueling and so is running the country. Biden is a decent guy and I tend to agree with the Democratic party more lately than the Republicans, but I wish someone else were on the ticket. I really do. I don't think he'll make it through a term, so I'm going to pay VERY close attention to his VP pick.

Biden is much more flawed than Hillary. Hillary never had to have Bill step in during her interviews to keep her on track or remind her of what was being asked. Biden is toast. It is pure gas lighting at this point to pretend he is capable of being President. And, he wont be the nominee in my opinion.
I don't have tv, so I miss out on the televised speeches. What is this talk of his wife having to keep him on track? You got a link to the whole whatever it was?
the video has been posted on this forum in several threads,,for you to miss it is your self imposed ignorance,,,,
Gee, thanks. I guess I'll just chalk it up to more "Michelle has a penis" talk then. I'm not hunting every lunatic thread on this board to prove YOUR point.

and only a person that chooses to be ignorant dismiss's video proof of the person themselves...
its not my work,,,its your job to stay informed or shut the fuck up least you be mocked for your ignorance,,,

When an independent voter stands in a polling place in November and has to decide between the guy who gave us one of the best economies in decades or the guy who was the #2 man at the administration that gave us the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression...how many of those voters do you think are going to pull the lever for Joe Biden? As a wise man once said: "It's the economy, stupid!"

We are in another depression right now, the worst since the 1930s.

... when the number of available tests are 75,000 and President Trump says there are 1 million tests, and that everybody who needs a test will get tested, then yes, it'a a lie. And a lie that matters. Lives depend on it.
Where is your link? Oh,, you don't have one. You are just repeating what MSNBC and CNN told you to say.
If you need a link to the truth, i'll gladly provide a link from Trumps own administration saying that.

No, you won't or you would have already done so. Dumbass!

The White House says it will fail to meet its goal of providing enough coronavirus test kits for 1 million people by the end of the week

The White House has said the federal government will not be able to keep its promise to deliver enough coronavirus test kits for 1 million people by the end of the week.

Vice President Mike Pence, who is leading the federal government's coronavirus response, made the acknowledgment Thursday while visiting a factory in Minnesota

"We don't have enough tests today to meet what we anticipate will be the demand going forward," he said.

On Sunday, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar told ABC News that the US was "ramping up" testing and said 75,000 tests were available.
"Confirmed US coronavirus cases exceeded 200 as of late Thursday. There have been 12 deaths from the disease COVID-19 in the US — one in California and the rest in Washington state, according to figures by Johns Hopkins University."

Not for nothing, Rich...but how old is that article? It's citing 200 US cases and 12 deaths? That's from weeks ago, dude!

Biden like Obama will surround himself with the best of the best and not think he's smarter than them all

A. If you think Obama surrounded himself with the best of the best you're simply drinking another flavor of Kool-Aid that the Trump supporters are

B. Name some of these best of the best Biden will surround himself with.

When an independent voter stands in a polling place in November and has to decide between the guy who gave us one of the best economies in decades or the guy who was the #2 man at the administration that gave us the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression...how many of those voters do you think are going to pull the lever for Joe Biden? As a wise man once said: "It's the economy, stupid!"

We are in another depression right now, the worst since the 1930s.
Do you want to wager on how quickly we rebound from this recession? Do you think it's going to linger for the better part of a decade like The Great Depression did under FDR's policies?

This isn't going to last until the Fall, Toro...it has ZERO in common with what happened in the 30's!

In every major poll last week Trump was over 45% approval....Obama could only dream of numbers like that and he was re elected.....so think back to the democrat over sampled polls in 2016....they are still done by the same hacks....if anything Trump has brought his numbers up during this crisis....if Joe ever comes out of his basement and faces the people like Trump does daily Biden's numbers would shrink down to nothing....and I think you and most everyone else knows this to be true....

On April 17, 2020, Trump's approval rating is 46%. On April 17, 2012, Obama's approval rating was 48%.

Trump.png

Obama.png

The election is Trump’s to lose and not os much as Biden’s to win. Trump is doing everything in his power to lose in November. Honestly, people are just tired of Trump’s schtick, arrogance and behavior. Evertime Trump opens his mouth or tweets his constant stupidity his poll ratings fall. The man does not know how to shut up and stifle himself.

Exactly. He's always been his own worst enemy.

Do you want to wager on how quickly we rebound from this recession? Do you think it's going to linger for the better part of a decade like The Great Depression did under FDR's policies?

We will not be back at the same GDP levels by November as we were in January.

That's not Trump's fault. And they've done a pretty good job with the stimulus package.

But the economy will not be fully recovered until there is a widely available vaccine, which won't be until the back half of next year.

its not my work,,,its your job to stay informed or shut the fuck up least you be mocked for your ignorance,,,
I was trying to stay informed by asking you to share where you got your knowledge of Biden's wife needing to steer him through ... whatever it was. I don't know the context of that--was it a co-interview with the two of them? Why was she REALLY there? Did she have to steer him or was she just adding to the discussion?

What's most likely is that you never saw it, are only repeating negative gossip you heard from other Trump supporters, and are using a whole lot of energy trying to make it my fault that you can't back up your statements.

In every major poll last week Trump was over 45% approval....Obama could only dream of numbers like that and he was re elected.....so think back to the democrat over sampled polls in 2016....they are still done by the same hacks....if anything Trump has brought his numbers up during this crisis....if Joe ever comes out of his basement and faces the people like Trump does daily Biden's numbers would shrink down to nothing....and I think you and most everyone else knows this to be true....

On April 17, 2020, Trump's approval rating is 46%. On April 17, 2012, Obama's approval rating was 48%.

View attachment 324901
View attachment 324902
Oh my God......

The phrase the buck stops here and I take full responsibility doesn’t help with anything. I remember Obama using it numerous times and subsequently blaming everyone but himself. He got re-elected.

Trump may not get re-elected, but I believe that depends largely on the toll this virus takes. The worse it is the less likely he will win. Whether that’s fair or not is largely up for debate, but regardless of whether he claims responsibility a large percentage of voters will hold him accountable. More important than any poll is the death toll of the virus

We will not be back at the same GDP levels by November as we were in January.

That's not Trump's fault. And they've done a pretty good job with the stimulus package.

But the economy will not be fully recovered until there is a widely available vaccine, which won't be until the back half of next year.
So you grudgingly admit that the economy WILL be coming back by November? Will you also admit that it will be strongest in Red States not as affected by the Corona virus? Any guess how that will affect people's outlook in the Blue States who's economies have not recovered as much?

View attachment 324901
View attachment 324902
Come on, Toro...you know as well as I do that Trump always seems to fool the polls! Why that is I'll leave to the so called experts! All I know is every time a poll shows him losing...he wins.

Forum List

Back